Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

'Cooperation 2' to break even break-even point (3.5 million) nearing... Long run possibility?

0003086479_001_20220913114301259.jpg?type=w430

'Cooperation 2' to break even break-even point (3.5 million) nearing... Long run possibility? [Synthesis]

[MY DAILY]
The movie 'Cooperation 2: International' starring Hyun Bin and Yoo Hae-jin attracted audiences at the box office over the Chuseok holiday and was about to break even. 

According to the Yeongjinwi cinema ticket integrated computer network on the 13th, 'Cooperation 2' mobilized 733,2329 people on the 12th, and recorded a cumulative 3,34,588 people since it was released on the 7th. 'Cooperation 2' drew overwhelming audiences during the Chuseok holiday period with no special competition. 

According to CJ ENM, the net production cost of 'Cooperation 2' is about 15.5 billion won, and the total production cost including P&A costs is about 18 billion won. The break-even point for theater audiences is about 3.5 million. If the current trend continues, 'Cooperation 2' is expected to exceed the break-even point of 3.5 million theater audiences by the 13th or 14th.

Although the holiday was short this Chuseok, the theater attracted as many spectators as the summer peak season. On the first day of the holiday, 3.71 million people visited the theater during the holiday period, including the 9th (72423 people), the 10th (935340 people), the 11th (1.16,834 people), and the 12th (968972 people). In particular, considering that the number of daily audiences exceeded 1 million only twice during the peak summer season of July and August, and the fact that the number of daily audiences exceeded 1 million twice during the Chuseok holiday, it is clear that the audience visited the theater in a short but fruitful manner. can 

If the number of daily audiences recorded more than 1 million almost every day during the Chuseok holiday as before the Corona 19 pandemic, 'Cooperation 2' would have already reached the break-even point, but the number of theater audiences has not yet recovered as it was before the pandemic. The break-even point of 'Cooperation 2' has also been pulled because theater rates have risen. 

However, it remains to be seen whether 'Cooperation 2' will be a long-running success like 'Crime City 2', which opened in May and mobilized 12.69 million people. When 'Crime City 2' was released, only CGV had raised theater prices, and it was also a time when retaliatory consumption exploded. On the other hand, there are a lot of external variables in the market situation, such as 'Cooperation 2' after the three multiplex companies raised theater rates, and the midterm exam season begins after the Chuseok holiday. 'Crime City 2' has been playing solo for three weeks since its release without any special competition, but 'Cooperation 2' will compete with 'Wolf Hunt' in the 3rd week and 'Life is Beautiful' and 'Honest Candidate 2' in the 4th week. 

How many more audiences will 'Cooperation 2' be able to meet? It seems to be a major point to watch in theaters this fall. 

'Cooperation 2' surpasses 3.34 million... Daniel Henney praises Hyun Bin's appearance, "Perfect"

'Once upon a time' Daniel Henney, reunion after 17 years, praises Hyun Bin's appearance

cooperation.jpg

Hyun Bin Hae-Jin duo of 'Joyful Exhilaration' succeeded in mobilizing 2 million viewers on the 5th day of its release. 

According to the distributor CJ ENM on the 13th, Hyun Bin Hae-jin and Daniel Henney's movie 'Cooperation 2: International' (Director Lee Seok-hoon), which was released on the 7th, maintained the top spot at the box office for 6 days in a row and reached 2.83 million people in the Chuseok holiday alone. The total number of spectators was 3,343,579. 'Cooperation 2' has also been ranked first in the reservation rate for 14 days in a row. 

'Cooperation 2' is the story of North Korean detective Rim Cheol-ryeong (Hyun Bin), South Korean detective Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin), who met again to catch a global criminal organization, and the New Face foreign FBI Jack (Daniel Henney). A film about an unpredictable triangular cooperation investigation. It is currently being screened with rave reviews.

Hyun Bin.jpg

Photo: Captured from MBC's 'Point of Omniscient Interfere' broadcast

On the other hand, Daniel Henney praised the appearance of Hyun Bin, who worked together in 'Cooperation 2' in 'At the time of war'. 

On the evening of the 10th, the MBC entertainment program 'Point of Omniscient Interfere' (hereinafter referred to as 'Point of Omniscient Interfere'), portrayed the reunion of Daniel Henney and Hyun Bin, who attended the press preview for 'Cooperation 2'.   After breathing with Hyun Bin through ', I met Hyun Bin again through 'Cooperation 2'. 

Daniel Henney, who hugged her warmly with her Hyun Bin, said to her Hyun Bin, “Handsome,” and made her laugh. 

Even in the studio, Daniel Henney responded to the panelist's question, "Are you more handsome than yourself?" "It's natural," and "Face, feeling, energy, everything is perfect. She feels like a leader.” 

‘Relaxation Gifted by Time’ <Cooperation 2: International> Actor Hyun Bin 

[MOVIST | Reporter Park Eun-young]

http://img.movist.com/data/imgroot/x00/13/28/14s.jpg

This year, an unusual scene unfolded in the Chuseok theater district. Unlike in previous years, when masterpieces competed in three-part battles and, more often than one, sapa wars, only <Cooperation 2: International> (hereinafter referred to as <Cooperation 2>) started targeting the audience. While it is advantageous because there is no competition, there is also a point of concern that the size of the market itself may be reduced. Hyun Bin returned as a more relaxed and soft 'Lim Cheol-ryeong'. As she is concerned about the latter situation, she cautions that she will have to watch the development after the release without making hasty predictions. On Chuseok, her first holiday after her marriage, she said she was going to go on stage greetings, and she met him via video.

'Cheoryeong' has changed!

Lim Cheol-ryeong in <Cooperation> (2017) and <Cooperation 2>, and Ri Jeong-hyeok in the drama <Crash Landing on You> (2019). By some chance, it's Hyun Bin who plays the elite North Korean military character one after another. 

“Not many times  , but twice.” He emphasizes twice, saying that many people think that he played the North Korean military many times because of the popularity of these two films. For the time being, they are trying to refrain from (?) works that use the North Korean dialect. 

“The words used by Rim Cheol-ryeong and  Ri Jeong-hyeok are subtly different. During <Cooperation>, I learned it for three months, and during <Crash Landing on You>, I learned something new. In this <Cooperation 2>, I learned again. I practiced a lot!” 

In the first part, 'Cheol-ryeong' was a rather dark and cold character caught up in guilt and vengeance for his dead wife, but in <Cooperation 2>, these dark feelings have been diluted to a certain extent over the years. She cutely portrays how she is jealous of 'Jack' (Daniel Henney) over 'Min-yeong' (Lim Yoon-ah), with a fresh expression and putting her arm on (Min-yeong's) shoulder.  “ It was fun to play the 

changed Cheol- ryeong. She thought about how she would act if she was a cheol-ryeong, and she tried it, and she said it was good on the field, so she was happy.” Hyun Bin, who showed various aspects by adding new points to the existing appearance, expresses satisfaction with the expansion of the character and the addition of attractive elements. 

"Initially I thought that the character of Cheol-ryeong could only be put in a different situation from the previous one. It was a mistake. We had to rebuild the character as well as the situation. As time passed, Cheol-ryeong must have been promoted, and he must have accumulated more years and experience. It must have also added to my experience of living in South Korea, even for a short time.” It is said that several factors were layered to induce the change of Cheolryong. 

One of the success factors of <Cooperation> is the chemistry between the characters. Lim Cheol-ryeong and Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin), as well as Min-yeong and So-yeon (Jang Young-nam) sisters, played the role of licorice. In this <Cooperation 2>, the characters from the previous part and the actors who played them participated as they were, and they continued to breathe naturally.  “ When I was filming 

<Cooperation>, I had a lot of fun working in such a good energy, and it still remains as a pleasant memory. The results are good, too. (Laughs) Other people besides me are probably the same. I think these memories melted into the air of the set of <Air Condition 2> and were captured on camera. (Perhaps) the audience will see it more comfortably.” Because it was the second breath, it was a scene where we could talk and accept various ideas without hesitation without having time to meet and understand each other.

http://img.movist.com/data/imgroot/x00/13/28/15s.jpg

Enhanced action, laughter, and scale-up!

“When it comes to making <Cooperation 2>,  I thought it would be meaningful to make it better in every way than the first one.” 

The success of the first part determines the production of the sequel, but it does not guarantee box office success. Although it was produced thanks to the successful first part, there are many sequels that were ignored by the audience and critics. The production team and actors of <Cooperation 2> must have been the most wary of this. 

I think there are parts that are better than the first, but I’m worried about how the audience will see them. I hope that you will take a good look.” Hyun Bin considers the fact that the scale of the whole, including the action, and the comic elements have increased as a viewing point for this <Cooperation 2>. 

The action of ‘Cheol-ryeong’ in the previous part was focused on agility and hitting, but this time, ‘Jang Myung-jun’ (Jin Seon-gyu)’s action code is agile, so I tried to attach a heavy action in a different direction.” It is said that agility and heaviness induced a synergy when they collide. 

<Cooperation 2> was directed by Lee Seok-hoon, who has developed a warm and comical texture through <The Himalayas> and <The Pirates: The Bandit Who Goes to the Sea>. The task was to give novelty to the action that was well received in the first part. The New York street shootout in the opening, the gondola sequence of Jang Myung-joon and Lim Cheol-ryeong in the ending, and the action sequence of the flapper on the roof in the beginning are the most striking scenes in <Cooperation 2>. In particular, the opening scene was selected as an action scene that director Lee Seok-hoon paid special attention to. 

"new There was pressure on the action, but this must have put more pressure on the martial arts team than I did. The way to do it is to keep thinking head-to-head, and to come up with ideas. As we rehearse, we keep making changes.” 

“The New York sequence was  a scene I had a lot of trouble with as filming could not be done overseas due to the corona virus. I was worried about how much I could express as a set because it was a scene that intuitively looked like it was upgraded on a scale. The result was that the art team was able to reproduce the streets of New York in detail thanks to the painstaking work of the art team for more than six months. There were many dangerous moments, such as car overturning, gunfire, and explosions, but fortunately, it ended safely.” It is the result of their best efforts in their respective positions. 

“Usually  , if possible, I try to digest the action without a sub. It was the same this time. He did it without any major injuries.” Action is not limited to acting. It is said that he tries to do it as directly as possible because facial expressions and emotions are contained in it.

http://img.movist.com/data/imgroot/x00/13/28/16s.jpg

the gift of time

The opening of <Cooperation 2> is the first official event Hyun Bin will hold after getting married in March. It is news that her prospective father, Hyun Bin, sang a surprise song in a special city society. Yoo Hae-jin, who was next to him, also introduced, “Our Binnie has changed.” 

It’s been a long time since I’ve done a stage greeting, and I was excited to see the full audience, and I was so sad that I was about to leave after saying goodbye… (Somehow) I made it short.” (Laughs) It’s hard to pinpoint the cause of the big change, but as I get older, I have a certain amount of leeway. 

I think it is the wish of many people that they want to live leisurely and look around rather than just looking ahead and running like a racehorse. So do I. It seems to come naturally over the years.” 

The three mega-hit dramas in Korea include <My Name is Samsoon Kim> (2005), which recorded an average rating of 36.9% with the highest viewership rating of 50%, <Secret Garden> (2010), which was loved even with the theme song, and the global hit. Up to <My Love Crash Landed on You>, there will be quite a few works in which Hyun Bin radiated his charm as the main character. 

Hyun Bin and Daniel Henney, both in their early and mid-twenties, met after 17 years of <My Name is Sam-soon Kim>. 

“When I met Daniel  again, I felt like I was back in 2005, and it was really nice. The first Korean drama he appeared in was <My Name is Sam-Soon Kim>. Seeing them after 17 years, I was happy and thankful that they were living well in their respective positions.” 

"Special Rather than having a standard, I think I chose a story I wanted to tell in that situation, and a story that was fun and I could tell.” Hyun Bin, who boasts an exceptionally excellent drama film, is the criteria for choosing a work. 

On the other hand, she asked if she was looking forward to it, as she has not yet earned the title of 10 million movie stars. 

There is no such expectation. However, I hope that those who have seen the first part will enjoy this <Cooperation 2> more satisfactorily. score? Well… It would be nice if the first part was enough.” 

It is not an exaggeration to say that they are the couple of the century, but it is not an exaggeration to say that Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin. The two top actors, what kind of stories would you like to share about your acting? 

Because we  know each other’s jobs so well, there is a point of ambiguity as it could be interference rather than advice. It’s about the extent that Yejin monitors and communicates preview reactions and reviews ahead of the release.” Hyun Bin, who says he is careful about acting and work, responds that he is not the first to talk to the extent that he answers when asked. 

He finally asked if she was aware of the reaction after the premiere of Cooperation 2 that he had smiled the same way as Son Ye-jin. 

I don’t know if I’ve never laughed like that before, but it’s because I’ve seen Yejin’s smile a lot… They looked alike.” (Laughs) 

SOURCE:

https://m.movist.com/people/view.php?c=atc000000008594&l=8

"He's Handsome, Cute and..." Daniel Henney Shares How Good-looking He Finds Hyun Bin

By Lee Narin | Sep 13, 2022

"He's Handsome, Cute and..." Daniel Henney Shares How Good-looking He Finds Hyun Bin

Actor Daniel Henney shared that he finds actor Hyun Bin good-looking in every way. 

On September 11 episode of MBC's television show 'The Manager', Daniel Henney and his longtime manager Martin made a guest appearance. 

In this episode, Daniel Henney headed to the press premiere of his recently-released movie 'Confidential Assignment 2 : International'. 

Before the press premiere, Daniel Henney met the director and main cast of the movie.

When Hyun Bin walked into the room, Daniel Henney excitedly went up to him and hugged him. 

As Daniel Henney sat down on the couch, he commented, "Oh, Hyun Bin's so good-looking. He's really cute as well."

The ManagerThen, the hosts watching back this footage with Daniel Henney in the studio said, "You're handsome yourself, Daniel! Do you honestly mean that? Do you think he's more good-looking than yourself?" 

Daniel Henney immediately answered, "Of course! He's so good-looking. He's good-looking in every single way. I certainly think he's more good-looking than myself." 

When asked which part of Hyun Bin he finds the most handsome, Daniel Henney responded, "His face, vibe and energy, every part of him, really. He gives off this leader-like vibe as well." 
The ManagerFollowing that, Hyun Bin and Martin were seen saying hi to each other. 

Hyun Bin asked Martin, "How is your wife doing? Is she doing well?" 

Martin laughed and answered, "Oh, definitely! She's doing great! The fact that I went to your wedding ceremony is like an honor of our family!", making Hyun Bin laugh. 
The ManagerAfter watching himself back from the press premiere, Daniel Henney talked about working with Hyun Bin for years after 'My Lovely Sam Soon'. 

'My Lovely Sam Soon' was a mega-hit drama that was aired in 2005, starring Hyun Bin, Daniel Henney, actresses Kim Sun A and Jung Ryeo Won. 

Daniel Henney said, "I gave Hyun Bin a big hug when I saw him again. One day, after we shot 'Confidential Assignment 2 : International', we both had nothing next. So, we went to a hotel nearby, and got some beer there." 

He continued, "Over a glass of beer, we reminisced the past together. It was so much fun. I had such a blast on that day. I'm sad that I wasn't able to go to his wedding though. I was invited to it, but I was scheduled to shoot a drama in the States then."  

The Manager(Credit= MBC The Manager, CJ ENM) 

(SBS Star) 

SOURCE:

https://sbsstar.net/article/N1006894376/hes-handsome-cute-and-daniel-henney-shares-how-goodlooking-he-finds-hyun-bin

“He’s Handsome, Cute and…”  Daniel Henney Shares How Good -Looking He Finds Hyun Bin 

Sep 13, 2022 

SOURCE

Actor Daniel Henney shared that he finds actor Hyun Bin good-looking in every way. 

On September 11 episode of MBC's television show 'The Manager', Daniel Henney and his longtime manager Martin made a guest appearance. 

In this episode, Daniel Henney headed to the press premiere of his recently-released movie 'Confidential Assignment 2 : International'. 

Before the press premiere, Daniel Henney met the director and main cast of the movie.

When Hyun Bin walked into the room, Daniel Henney excitedly went up to him and hugged him. 

As Daniel Henney sat down on the couch, he commented, "Oh, Hyun Bin's so good-looking. He's really cute as well." 

The Manager

Then, the hosts watching back this footage with Daniel Henney in the studio said, "You're handsome yourself, Daniel! Do you honestly mean that? Do you think he's more good-looking than yourself?" 

Daniel Henney immediately answered, "Of course! He's so good-looking. He's good-looking in every single way. I certainly think he's more good-looking than myself." 

When asked which part of Hyun Bin he finds the most handsome, Daniel Henney responded, "His face, vibe andenergy, every part of him, really. Hegives off this leader-like vibe as well." 

The Manager

After watching himself back from the press premiere, Daniel Henney talked about working with Hyun Bin for years after 'My Lovely Sam Soon'. 

'My Lovely Sam Soon' was a mega-hit drama that was aired in 2005, starring Hyun Bin, Daniel Henney, actresses Kim Sun A and Jung Ryeo Won. 

Daniel Henney said, "I gave Hyun Bin a big hug when I saw him again. One day, after we shot 'Confidential Assignment 2 : International', we both had nothing next. So, we went to a hotel nearby, and got some beer there." 

He continued, "Over a glass of beer, we reminisced the past together. It was so much fun. I had such a blast on that day. I'm sad that I wasn't able to go to his wedding though. I was invited to it, but I was scheduled to shoot a drama in the States then."   

'Cooperation 2' pouring favorable reviews, #Visual #Romance #Action #Comics "A great chemistry feast"

SOURCE

202209131016143868_1_20220913102102515.jpg?type=w430

[MY DAILY]
The diverse chemistry of the characters full of personality in the movie 'Cooperation 2: International' is drawing favorable reviews from the audience. 

#One. 'Cheolryong' - 'Jintae' - 'Jack' overwhelming visual triangle! 
The international triangular coordination will make the audiences' eyes strong! 

In 'Cooperation 2: International', North Korean detective Lim Cheol-ryeong (Hyun Bin) meets again to catch a global criminal organization, South Korean detective Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin) meets New Face FBI 'Jack' (Daniel Henney). It is a film about an unpredictable triangular cooperative investigation of detectives who unite for the purpose of

'Cheol-ryeong' and 'Jin-tae', which are conducting a joint investigation following the first part, are both delightful and enjoyable to the audience who have been waiting for the sequel with a more mature chemistry. Here, the triangular collaboration completed with the joining of the foreign detective 'Jack' captured the hearts of the audience with their flawless visuals, announcing the start of a full-fledged bromance. 

The audience said, "Hyun Bin and Daniel Henney are crazy. At the last minute, Yoo Hae-jin is seen in slow motion” (CGV_s***) “Hyunbin and Daniel Henney are both dazzling. Time for good eyes” (CGV_y***), “Hyunbin, Hae-Jin Yoo, and Daniel Henney, there are many interesting scenes with the combination of three people” (CGV_s***).

202209131016143868_2_20220913102102532.jpg?type=w430

#2. 'Minyoung' this heart = the audience's heart! 
Because of 'Jack', my heart is 'Cheol-ryeong'! 'Minyoung''s love triangle romance! 

The second chemistry combination is the triangular romance chemistry of 'Cheol-ryeong', 'Min-young' and 'Jack', who ignited the romance that could not be achieved in the first part. The heart throbs at the reunion with 'Cheol-ryeong' for a while, but the realistic acting of Lim Yoon-a, who lovingly digests 'Min-young', who is shaken by the appearance of the new face 'Jack', is stimulating the consensus of the audience. 

In particular, the honest reaction of 'Minyoung', who was disarmed to the appearance of the smart and sweet 'Jack', became the laughing button of the audience, and it is considered one of the famous scenes in the movie, drawing a hot reaction from the audience. 

The audience commented, “What can’t Hyun Bin, Yoona, and Daniel Henney do?” (CGV_z***), “When you see Hyun Bin and Daniel Henney, you can understand Min-young’s heart a hundred times. The triangular romance was really fun” (Instagram_y***), “I felt empathy for Minyoung the whole time I was watching it, and at the end I really screamed. This combination is a must see” (Instagram_i***).

202209131016143868_3_20220913102102546.jpg?type=w430

#3. The standard of action VS the standard of a villain! 
A tight bout between 'Cheol-ryeong' and 'Myung-jun' that steals the attention of the audience! 

The third chemistry combination is the exhilarating action chemistry of 'Cheol-ryeong' and 'Myung-jun'. From gun action to high-altitude action, the action of 'Cheol-ryeong', which reveals the professionalism of an elite North Korean detective, fills the triangular cooperation investigation without gaps and provides a thrilling fun to the audience. 

The global criminal organization leader 'Myung-jun', who opposes this, forms a sharp confrontation with 'Cheol-ryeong' with sharp movements and intense aura, adding to the tension in the play. The audience commented, "Hyun Bin and Jin Seon-gyu's final rooftop action scene was the highlight. The burst of laughter is the basics, and the action scenes of 'Cooperation 2: International'" (Naver_h***), "Hyun Bin and Jin Seon-gyu's action scenes were so chewy that my heart trembled. I really can't forget the gondola scene" (Instagram_u***), "Hyun Bin's action is undisputed and Jin Seon-gyu's action is different, so the combination of the two was honey" (Instagram_e***).

202209131016143868_4_20220913102102562.jpg?type=w430

#4. Achieved 300% laugh hit rate! 
Get immersed in the 'Jin-tae' family, which is fully charged with steamed family chemistry! 

The final chemistry combination is the comic chemistry of the 'Jin-tae' family, which is well-received for its burst of laughter in every scene. ‘Jin-tae’, his wife ‘So-yeon’, his daughter ‘Yuna’, and his sister-in-law ‘Min-young’ are all armed with delightful words. 

Here, the strong family love of the 'Jin-tae' family, which is felt beyond the quarrel, is capturing the hearts of the audience by conveying warmth. The audience commented, “The association of Jang Young-nam and Lim Yoon-ah’s sisters is much more interesting than the first one. Every time the ‘Jintae’ family comes out, the audience bursts out” (CGV_s***), “The Jintae family is always funny, but Yuna is so big that I am surprised” (Naver_y***), “The Yoo Hae-jin couple’s comic breathing I enjoyed it so much” (Instagram_s***), etc. 

'Cooperation 2: International', which adds more powerful laughter and exhilarating action to the cooperative chemistry created by characters with different purposes, is being screened with rave reviews in theaters across the country. 

By Lee Narin | Sep 13, 2022

The ManagerThen, the hosts watching back this footage with Daniel Henney in the studio said, "You're handsome yourself, Daniel! Do you honestly mean that? Do you think he's more good-looking than yourself?" 

When asked which part of Hyun Bin he finds the most handsome, Daniel Henney responded, "His face, vibe and energy, every part of him, really. He gives off this leader-like vibe as well." 
The ManagerFollowing that, Hyun Bin and Martin were seen saying hi to each other. 

Hyun Bin asked Martin, "How is your wife doing? Is she doing well?" 

Martin laughed and answered, "Oh, definitely! She's doing great! The fact that I went to your wedding ceremony is like an honor of our family!", making Hyun Bin laugh. 
The ManagerAfter watching himself back from the press premiere, Daniel Henney talked about working with Hyun Bin for years after 'My Lovely Sam Soon'. 

The Manager(Credit= MBC The Manager, CJ ENM) 

(SBS Star) 

SOURCE:

https://sbsstar.net/article/N1006894376/hes-handsome-cute-and-daniel-henney-shares-how-goodlooking-he-finds-hyun-bin

https://forums.soompi.com/topic/289228-hyun-bin-현빈-upcoming-movies-“the-point-men”-“confidential-assignment-2”/?do=findComment&comment=22386137

‘Relaxation Gifted by Time’ <Cooperation 2: International> Actor Hyun Bin 

[MOVIST | Reporter Park Eun-young]

http://img.movist.com/data/imgroot/x00/13/28/14s.jpg

This year, an unusual scene unfolded in the Chuseok theater district. Unlike in previous years, when masterpieces competed in three-part battles and, more often than one, sapa wars, only <Cooperation 2: International> (hereinafter referred to as <Cooperation 2>) started targeting the audience. While it is advantageous because there is no competition, there is also a point of concern that the size of the market itself may be reduced. Hyun Bin returned as a more relaxed and soft 'Lim Cheol-ryeong'. As she is concerned about the latter situation, she cautions that she will have to watch the development after the release without making hasty predictions. On Chuseok, her first holiday after her marriage, she said she was going to go on stage greetings, and she met him via video.

'Cheoryeong' has changed!

Lim Cheol-ryeong in <Cooperation> (2017) and <Cooperation 2>, and Ri Jeong-hyeok in the drama <Crash Landing on You> (2019). By some chance, it's Hyun Bin who plays the elite North Korean military character one after another. 

“Not many times  , but twice.” He emphasizes twice, saying that many people think that he played the North Korean military many times because of the popularity of these two films. For the time being, they are trying to refrain from (?) works that use the North Korean dialect. 

“The words used by Rim Cheol-ryeong and  Ri Jeong-hyeok are subtly different. During <Cooperation>, I learned it for three months, and during <Crash Landing on You>, I learned something new. In this <Cooperation 2>, I learned again. I practiced a lot!” 

In the first part, 'Cheol-ryeong' was a rather dark and cold character caught up in guilt and vengeance for his dead wife, but in <Cooperation 2>, these dark feelings have been diluted to a certain extent over the years. She cutely portrays how she is jealous of 'Jack' (Daniel Henney) over 'Min-yeong' (Lim Yoon-ah), with a fresh expression and putting her arm on (Min-yeong's) shoulder.  “ It was fun to play the 

changed Cheol- ryeong. She thought about how she would act if she was a cheol-ryeong, and she tried it, and she said it was good on the field, so she was happy.” Hyun Bin, who showed various aspects by adding new points to the existing appearance, expresses satisfaction with the expansion of the character and the addition of attractive elements. 

"Initially I thought that the character of Cheol-ryeong could only be put in a different situation from the previous one. It was a mistake. We had to rebuild the character as well as the situation. As time passed, Cheol-ryeong must have been promoted, and he must have accumulated more years and experience. It must have also added to my experience of living in South Korea, even for a short time.” It is said that several factors were layered to induce the change of Cheolryong. 

One of the success factors of <Cooperation> is the chemistry between the characters. Lim Cheol-ryeong and Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin), as well as Min-yeong and So-yeon (Jang Young-nam) sisters, played the role of licorice. In this <Cooperation 2>, the characters from the previous part and the actors who played them participated as they were, and they continued to breathe naturally.  “ When I was filming 

<Cooperation>, I had a lot of fun working in such a good energy, and it still remains as a pleasant memory. The results are good, too. (Laughs) Other people besides me are probably the same. I think these memories melted into the air of the set of <Air Condition 2> and were captured on camera. (Perhaps) the audience will see it more comfortably.” Because it was the second breath, it was a scene where we could talk and accept various ideas without hesitation without having time to meet and understand each other.

http://img.movist.com/data/imgroot/x00/13/28/15s.jpg

Enhanced action, laughter, and scale-up!

“When it comes to making <Cooperation 2>,  I thought it would be meaningful to make it better in every way than the first one.” 

The success of the first part determines the production of the sequel, but it does not guarantee box office success. Although it was produced thanks to the successful first part, there are many sequels that were ignored by the audience and critics. The production team and actors of <Cooperation 2> must have been the most wary of this. 

I think there are parts that are better than the first, but I’m worried about how the audience will see them. I hope that you will take a good look.” Hyun Bin considers the fact that the scale of the whole, including the action, and the comic elements have increased as a viewing point for this <Cooperation 2>. 

The action of ‘Cheol-ryeong’ in the previous part was focused on agility and hitting, but this time, ‘Jang Myung-jun’ (Jin Seon-gyu)’s action code is agile, so I tried to attach a heavy action in a different direction.” It is said that agility and heaviness induced a synergy when they collide. 

<Cooperation 2> was directed by Lee Seok-hoon, who has developed a warm and comical texture through <The Himalayas> and <The Pirates: The Bandit Who Goes to the Sea>. The task was to give novelty to the action that was well received in the first part. The New York street shootout in the opening, the gondola sequence of Jang Myung-joon and Lim Cheol-ryeong in the ending, and the action sequence of the flapper on the roof in the beginning are the most striking scenes in <Cooperation 2>. In particular, the opening scene was selected as an action scene that director Lee Seok-hoon paid special attention to. 

"new There was pressure on the action, but this must have put more pressure on the martial arts team than I did. The way to do it is to keep thinking head-to-head, and to come up with ideas. As we rehearse, we keep making changes.” 

“The New York sequence was  a scene I had a lot of trouble with as filming could not be done overseas due to the corona virus. I was worried about how much I could express as a set because it was a scene that intuitively looked like it was upgraded on a scale. The result was that the art team was able to reproduce the streets of New York in detail thanks to the painstaking work of the art team for more than six months. There were many dangerous moments, such as car overturning, gunfire, and explosions, but fortunately, it ended safely.” It is the result of their best efforts in their respective positions. 

“Usually  , if possible, I try to digest the action without a sub. It was the same this time. He did it without any major injuries.” Action is not limited to acting. It is said that he tries to do it as directly as possible because facial expressions and emotions are contained in it.

http://img.movist.com/data/imgroot/x00/13/28/16s.jpg

the gift of time

The opening of <Cooperation 2> is the first official event Hyun Bin will hold after getting married in March. It is news that her prospective father, Hyun Bin, sang a surprise song in a special city society. Yoo Hae-jin, who was next to him, also introduced, “Our Binnie has changed.” 

It’s been a long time since I’ve done a stage greeting, and I was excited to see the full audience, and I was so sad that I was about to leave after saying goodbye… (Somehow) I made it short.” (Laughs) It’s hard to pinpoint the cause of the big change, but as I get older, I have a certain amount of leeway. 

I think it is the wish of many people that they want to live leisurely and look around rather than just looking ahead and running like a racehorse. So do I. It seems to come naturally over the years.” 

The three mega-hit dramas in Korea include <My Name is Samsoon Kim> (2005), which recorded an average rating of 36.9% with the highest viewership rating of 50%, <Secret Garden> (2010), which was loved even with the theme song, and the global hit. Up to <My Love Crash Landed on You>, there will be quite a few works in which Hyun Bin radiated his charm as the main character. 

Hyun Bin and Daniel Henney, both in their early and mid-twenties, met after 17 years of <My Name is Sam-soon Kim>. 

“When I met Daniel  again, I felt like I was back in 2005, and it was really nice. The first Korean drama he appeared in was <My Name is Sam-Soon Kim>. Seeing them after 17 years, I was happy and thankful that they were living well in their respective positions.” 

"Special Rather than having a standard, I think I chose a story I wanted to tell in that situation, and a story that was fun and I could tell.” Hyun Bin, who boasts an exceptionally excellent drama film, is the criteria for choosing a work. 

On the other hand, she asked if she was looking forward to it, as she has not yet earned the title of 10 million movie stars. 

There is no such expectation. However, I hope that those who have seen the first part will enjoy this <Cooperation 2> more satisfactorily. score? Well… It would be nice if the first part was enough.” 

It is not an exaggeration to say that they are the couple of the century, but it is not an exaggeration to say that Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin. The two top actors, what kind of stories would you like to share about your acting? 

Because we  know each other’s jobs so well, there is a point of ambiguity as it could be interference rather than advice. It’s about the extent that Yejin monitors and communicates preview reactions and reviews ahead of the release.” Hyun Bin, who says he is careful about acting and work, responds that he is not the first to talk to the extent that he answers when asked. 

He finally asked if she was aware of the reaction after the premiere of Cooperation 2 that he had smiled the same way as Son Ye-jin. 

I don’t know if I’ve never laughed like that before, but it’s because I’ve seen Yejin’s smile a lot… They looked alike.” (Laughs) 

SOURCE:

https://m.movist.com/people/view.php?c=atc000000008594&l=8

https://forums.soompi.com/topic/289228-hyun-bin-현빈-upcoming-movies-“the-point-men”-“confidential-assig