Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

11 hours ago, KimDdalgi said:

@KimDdalgi thanks for sharing this good news. Notably, the original movie took five days to hit the 1 million mark, which means “Confidential Assignment 2” managed to beat the original's record by two days. Congratulations to the 

cast and crew especially to HB!   :shaq:

Confidential-Assignment-2-1536x1060.jpeg

photo source : soompi news

PCM20220803000114005_P4_2022091008362133

photo source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=001&aid=0013431979

• Thanks 1

Hyun Bin shows his breathtaking visuals on the latest broadcast of MBC's 'Point of Omniscient Interference'

September 10, 2022 | ALLKPOP

1662823925-hyun-bin-08092022-2.jpg

Actor Hyun Bin showed his breathtaking visuals on the latest broadcast of MBC's'Point of Omniscient Interference'.

On the September 10 KST broadcast of MBC's variety show 'Point of Omniscient Interference', actor Daniel Henney made a guest appearance, where he was seen attending the press conference for his new film 'Confidential Assignment 2'. In particular, his renunion with actor Hyun Bin, following their highly successful 2005 drama 'My Name Is Kim Sam Soon', drew a lot of attention. 

At the film press conference, Daniel Henney embraced Hyun Bin and complimented Hyun Bin on his handsome visuals. Daniel Henney then told the 'Point of Omniscient Interference' studio members that he thinks Hyun Bin is even more handsome than he is, stating, "His face, atmosphere, and energy are all perfect. He has the feeling of a leader." 

859838-E3-EA33-4626-87-BD-1-D22521-BA409

What to watch before seeing ‘Confidential Assignment 2’

http://res.heraldm.com/content/image/2022/09/08/20220908000762_0.jpg
Director Kim Sung-hoon's “Confidential Assignment” (CJ ENM)

If you have plans to see the Korean film “Confidential Assignment 2: International" directed by Lee Seok-hoon during the Chuseok holiday, here's what to watch before you head to the cinema.

Original movie

Although there won't be any problems without having watched the first movie, the audience can have fun comparing the two as there are many original movie references in the new film “Confidential Assignment 2: International."

Helmed by Kim Sung-hoon, the original film “Confidential Assignment” tells the story of a South Korean investigator (Yoo Hae-jin) burdened by the pressures of work and family and a duty-bound investigator from the North Korean special forces (Hyun Bin).

When North Korean criminal gang members defect to the South, the two investigators are ordered to team up and capture the gang together. While cooperating, they also spy on each other for their respective government

Hyun Bin-Daniel Henney chemistry in 2005

During the promotion for “Confidential Assignment 2: International," the two leading actors of the film, Hyun Bin and Daniel Henney, recalled the time that they worked together in “My Lovely Sam Soon,” a hit Korean drama series from 17 years ago.

“Since we already have a bond, it was easy performing with him. I felt like I was back in 2005,” Hyun Bin said.

The pair's chemistry is on full display in the drama.

The drama begins with pastry chef Kim Sam-soon (Kim Sun-a) getting dumped in public by her cheating boyfriend (Lee Kyu-han) on Christmas Eve. To make matters worse, she also loses her job. One of the witnesses to her public humiliation is Hyun Jin-heon (Hyun Bin), the owner of an upscale French restaurant. Upon recognizing her talent, Jin-heon hires her as the new pastry chef at his restaurant.

Meanwhile, Jin-heon also has an ex-girlfriend Hee-jin (Jung Ryeo-won) who left the country abruptly without telling him. After three years, Hee-jin returns to Korea and surprises Jin-heon. Dr. Henry Kim (Henney), whom Hee-jin met in the US, follows Hee-jin to Korea.

Director Lee’s film starring Son Ye-jin

Hyun Bin said he discussed filmmaker Lee’s directing style with his wife, Son Ye-jin, before shooting the movie. Son worked with the director back in 2014 for “The Pirates.”

“She said it was very surprising to work with him because the director seems quiet and looks like a person that does not have any interest in comedy films,” Hyun Bin said. "We talked about how he has a great sense of humor."

Moviegoers can expect the director's same sense of humor and action style seen in “The Pirates” in “Confidential Assignment 2: International" as well.

“The Pirates” tells the story of a royal seal that went missing in the early Joseon era (1392-1910). A group of bandits headed by Jang Sa-jung (Kim Nam-gil), a group of pirates headed by Yeo-wol (Son) and government officials all compete with each other to find the seal.

By Song Seung-hyun (ssh@heraldcorp.com)

credit : Korea Herald

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1

[2022/09/10] Daniel Henney guested in MBC entertainment program “The Manager” / “Point of Omniscient Interference” with <ConfidentialAssignment 2> team special appearances.

Watch the videos here >>>

HYUN BIN (1) HYUN BIN (2)

Spoiler

Spoiler

In the MBC entertainment program 'Point of Omniscient Interfere' broadcast on 09/10.   Hyun Bin asked Martin (Daniel Henney’s manager of 17 years relationship since “MNIKSS”) the best of luck, and Martin said, "Thanks to him, his wife is doing well. It's an honor for the family going to  wedding of him and Son Ye-jin.  Daniel Henney was invited too but due to his US filming schedule, he couldn’t attend the wedding.

Watch the videos here >>>

HYUN BIN (1) HYUN BIN (2)

E5-CC75-E7-5-BFF-443-C-A62-B-0023127-F69

7-DC9-ADF9-CF7-D-473-E-A6-A3-141-AC4742-

[2022/09/11] As of 8:40am KST, <Confidential Assignment 2> crossed the 2 million admission on its 5th day, beating <Confidential Assignment> 2 million audience mark on the 10th day in 2017/01/28.  Well done “CA2” team and road to 3 million!!

:piggydance:

F982-C018-B401-4-A1-D-9181-831-B6-CBC646

4-DCF8-EB7-8488-4-F1-C-920-B-9-FE6-FC2-D

'Cooperation 2' surpassed 2 million on the 5th day of release, "A quick run at the box office twice as fast as the first movie" [Official]

2022.09.11. 9:54 am

202209110950678030_1_20220911095403074.jpg?type=w430

[MY DAILY]

The movie 'Cooperation 2: International' surpassed 2 million viewers at 8:40 am on September 11 (Sunday), the fifth day of its release. 

In 'Cooperation 2: International', North Korean detective Lim Cheol-ryeong (Hyun Bin) meets again to catch a global criminal organization, South Korean detective Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin) meets New Face FBI 'Jack' (Daniel Henney). It is a film about an unpredictable triangular cooperative investigation of detectives who unite for the purpose of 

At the same time as it was released, the movie 'Cooperation 2: International', which is filling the theaters for Chuseok by recording overwhelming box office No. walked 

This is not only twice as fast as 'Cooperation' surpassed 2 million viewers on the 10th day of its release, but also surpassed the record of surpassing 2 million viewers on the 8th day of this summer's top-grossing blockbuster 'Top Gun: Maverick', 'Hansan: The Appearance of the Dragon' and is the same speed. 

In particular, 'Cooperation 2: International', which showed an overwhelming audience mobilization power of 691,289 people on the day of Chuseok, surpassed 1 million viewers on the 9th (Friday), the third day of its release, and achieved 2 million viewers in just two days. It is showing terrifying power at the box office, and attention is paid to its future box office moves. 

Audiences who watched the movie, including Hyun Bin, Yoo Hae-jin, Im Yoon-ah, Daniel Henney, and Jin Seon-gyu, enjoyed the colorful chemistry of the leading actors in Chungmuro, action scenes full of excitement,

High actual viewing ratings, such as the CGV Golden Egg Index of 94% and the Lotte Cinema audience rating of 9.3, prove this. As such, thanks to the enthusiastic support of all generations of audiences, 'Cooperation 2: International', which surpassed 2 million viewers on the fifth day of its release, is expected to continue its exhilarating run through the remaining Chuseok holidays. 

[Official] 'Cooperation 2' surpasses 2 million in 5 days, dominates Chuseok theaters

2022.09.11. 10:18 am

0000568882_001_20220911101801486.jpg?type=w430

'Cooperation 2' surpassed 2 million./Photo courtesy of CJ ENM

[TEN ASIA]
The movie 'Cooperation 2: International' surpassed 2 million viewers at 8:40 am on September 11, the fifth day of its release. 

'Cooperation 2: International' is a reunion of North Korean detective Rim Cheol-ryeong (Hyun Bin), South Korean detective Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin), who met again to catch a global criminal organization, and New Face foreign FBI Jack (Daniel Henney). It is a film about an unpredictable triangular cooperative investigation of detectives. 

0003086114_001_20220911095101243.jpg?typ

'Cooperation 2: International', which is filling the theaters on Chuseok by recording an overwhelming No. 

This is not only twice as fast as the previous movie 'Cooperation' surpassed 2 million viewers on the 10th day of its release, but also surpassed the record of surpassing 2 million viewers on the 8th day of this summer's top-grossing blockbuster 'Top Gun: Maverick'. is the same speed. In particular, 'Cooperation 2: International', which showed overwhelming audience mobilization power of 691,289 on the day of Chuseok, surpassed 1 million viewers on the 9th, the third day of its release, and achieved 2 million viewers in just two days. It is showing great box office strength, and attention is being paid to its next box office move. 

'Cooperation 2: International', which adds more powerful laughter and exhilarating action to the cooperative chemistry created by characters with different purposes, is being screened in theaters nationwide. 

“Confidential Assignment 2” Surpasses 2 Million Moviegoers In 5 Days, Achieving Twice The Speed Of Its Prequel

“Confidential Assignment 2” Surpasses 2 Million Moviegoers In 5 Days, Achieving Twice The Speed Of Its Prequel

Sep 11, 2022         by E. Cha

Less than two days after hitting the 1 million mark at the box office, “Confidential Assignment 2: International” has already doubled its total number of moviegoers!

On the morning of September 11 at 8:40 a.m. KST, the new sequel to “Confidential Assignment” officially surpassed 2 million moviegoers at the Korean box office—less than five days after its release on September 7.

Considering that the original “Confidential Assignment” film took five days to hit 1 million moviegoers and 10 days to surpass 2 million, “Confidential Assignment 2” impressively reached the milestone at twice the speed of its prequel.

Additionally, “Confidential Assignment 2” managed to surpass 2 million moviegoers three days faster than “Top Gun: Maverick,” which was one of South Korea’s biggest box office hits this summer.

“Confidential Assignment 2” stars Hyun Bin as a North Korean detective named Rim Chul Ryung and Yoo Hae Jin as a South Korean detective named Kang Jin Tae, who previously teamed up to catch a criminal in the original “Confidential Assignment” film. In the new sequel, the duo gets back together to hunt down the leader of a North Korean criminal organization that has wreaked havoc all over the world (played by Jin Sun Kyu), and they are joined by Kang Jin Tae’s sister-in-law (Girls’ Generation’s YoonA) and an FBI agent from the United States (Daniel Henney).

Congratulations to the cast and crew of “Confidential Assignment 2”!

SOOMPI >>> Confidential Assignment 2 Surpasses 2 Million Moviegoers In 5 Days

SOOMPI >>> Hyun Bin, YoonA, Daniel Henney And More Celebrate Confidential Assignment 2 Surpassing 1 Million Moviegoers In Just 3 Days

"Really handsome... The atmosphere is perfect" Daniel Henney, Hyun Bin's beauty praised ('Once Upon a Time') 

0004696458_001_20220911010104539.png?typ

[OSEN] 'Point of Omniscient Interfere' Daniel Henney praised Hyun Bin's beauty. 

In the MBC entertainment program 'Point of Omniscient Interfere' (hereinafter 'Omniscient Interference') broadcast on the 10th, Daniel Henney, who returned to the movie 'Cooperation 2: International', praised Hyun Bin, who was reunited after 17 years, for being handsome and attracted attention. 

On this day, Jeon Hyun-moo asked Daniel Henney, "I'm really looking forward to Collaboration 2. It's like meeting Hyun Bin after 17 years of 'My Name is Sam-soon'. What was the first thing you said when you met again?" 

Daniel Henney replied, "I just hugged him right away. There was a night club scene in the movie. After filming, we went to the hotel with Hyun Bin and had a beer and talked a lot about the old days. It was so good." 

The cast then asked, "Did you get invited to the wedding of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin?" Daniel Henney said, "I was invited, but I couldn't go because I was filming an American drama." 

Spoiler

0004696458_003_20220911010104582.png?type=w430

0004696458_002_20220911010104561.png?type=w430

'Point of Omniscient Interfere' broadcast screen

Daniel Henney watched Ive's Ahn Yu-jin's 'After like' point choreography together. The cast asked Daniel Henney if he knew of a girl group, and Daniel Henney made everyone laugh by talking about Jung Ryeo-won's former group, Shakra. 

Meanwhile, Jonathan, who took the place as a meddler, copied a scene from 'My Name is Kim Sam-soon'. In the drama, Daniel Henney tells Hyun Bin, "It's cute" after swimming. Jonathan thought that Yoo Byung-jae was Hyun Bin, followed Daniel Henney and made everyone laugh. 

The cast was asked if they expected 'My Name is Kim Sam-soon' to do well. Daniel Henney drew attention by confessing, "When I was doing 'Kim Sam-soon', I was just a model. I thought I would go home in two months.  

" Yoo Hae-jin asked, "Isn't there anything difficult about Korean in your daily life?" Daniel Henney answered no.

Yoo Hae-jin and Jin Seon-gyu talked about their last trip to Europe, saying, "We had a hard time because of English." Daniel Henney joked, "Shall we do the premiere today in English?" At this time, Hyun Bin came in. Daniel Henney, who hugged Hyun Bin, exclaimed, "He's handsome." 

When asked, "Are you more handsome than yourself?", Daniel Henney said, "Of course," and "Face, feel, energy, everything is perfect. There is a sense of a leader." 

Hyun Bin asked Daniel Henney's manager, Martin, how he was doing. Martin replied, "Thanks to you, my wife is doing well. It is the honor of the family to go to your wedding.” They went to the wedding of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin.

After that, Daniel Henney showed a nervous expression that he would make a speech mistake all the time. 

At the premiere, Daniel Henney comforted the cast by saying, "I'm sorry. I'm nervous, so I'll answer in English." 

Daniel Henney "I was invited to the wedding of Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin" (at that time)

2022.09.10. 11:30 pm

202209110930090581549_20220911100859_01_20220911101501268.jpg?type=w430Captured from MBC's 'Point of Omniscient Interfere'

[EXPORT NEWS]
Daniel Henney revealed his friendship with Hyun Bin in 'At the time of war'. 

Actor Daniel Henney appeared on the MBC entertainment program 'Point of Omniscient Interfere' (hereinafter referred to as 'Omniscient Interference Time'), which was broadcast on the 10th.

0001499017_002_20220910233001544.jpg?type=w430

On this day, Jeon Hyun-moo said, "I'm really looking forward to Daniel Henney's movie 'Cooperation 2: International'. 

On this day, the cast asked Daniel Henney, "What was the first word you said when you met Hyun Bin again?" 

Daniel Henney then said, "I just hugged him right away," and "After the movie Night Scene, we went to the hotel with Hyun Bin to have a beer and talk about old times. It was so good." 

He added, "I was also invited to Hyun Bin's wedding, but she was filming in the United States, so she couldn't attend." 

Sep 11, 2022         by E. Cha

Less than two days after hitting the 1 million mark at the box office, “Confidential Assignment 2: International” has already doubled its total number of moviegoers!

On the morning of September 11 at 8:40 a.m. KST, the new sequel to “Confidential Assignment” officially surpassed 2 million moviegoers at the Korean box office—less than five days after its release on September 7.

Considering that the original “Confidential Assignment” film took five days to hit 1 million moviegoers and 10 days to surpass 2 million, “Confidential Assignment 2” impressively reached the milestone at twice the speed of its prequel.

Additionally, “Confidential Assignment 2” managed to surpass 2 million moviegoers three days faster than “Top Gun: Maverick,” which was one of South Korea’s biggest box office hits this summer.

“Confidential Assignment 2” stars Hyun Bin as a North Korean detective named Rim Chul Ryung and Yoo Hae Jin as a South Korean detective named Kang Jin Tae, who previously teamed up to catch a criminal in the original “Confidential Assignment” film. In the new sequel, the duo gets back together to hunt down the leader of a North Korean criminal organization that has wreaked havoc all over the world (played by Jin Sun Kyu), and they are joined by Kang Jin Tae’s sister-in-law (Girls’ Generation’s YoonA) and an FBI agent from the United States (Daniel Henney).

Congratulations to the cast and crew of “Confidential Assignment 2”!

SOOMPI >>> Confidential Assignment 2 Surpasses 2 Million Moviegoers In 5 Days

SOOMPI >>> Hyun Bin, YoonA, Daniel Henney And More Celebrate Confidential Assignment 2 Surpassing 1 Million Moviegoers In Just 3 Days