Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

CEO Hyunbin was seen at KakaoM office in Samseongdong. He was there for a meeting. In case you don’t already know, KakaoM is in talks to acquire VAST as its subsidiary. KakaoM has been acquiring a number of talent agencies such as Awesome Entertainment (Park Seojun’s agency) and quite a few others. With these acquisitions, KakaoM is going to be one of the biggest talent management conglomerates. It will be a good development for VAST. For those who don’t know, VAST occupies a building in Gangnam district and the building number is Hyunbin’s birth date - 925 and its official telephone number also has Hyunbin’s birth date in it :)

He is looking so super cool and handsome in the IG update :wub:

It is now the right time for me to wish my beloved actor Happy 38th Birthday!

IBpuiLD.png

May our dearest Hyunbin go from strength to strength, both in his career and personal life. May our dearest Hyunbin always be healthy and happy! 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

28 minutes ago, randomlee said:

May our dearest Hyunbin go from strength to strength, both in his career and personal life. May our dearest Hyunbin always be healthy and happy! 

Ditto. May the dreams that mean most to him and every desire of his heart come true. Happiest birthday HB!!!

• Like 2

“Emergency Lands Of Love” (2019 Drama): Cast & Summary

Emergency-Lands-of-Love-cover-pic.jpg

“Emergency Lands of Love” already promises to be a popular drama this year.

Top Hallyu actor HyunBin (“Secret Garden”, “Memories of the Alhambra”) is part of the cast along with Son YeJin (“Personal Taste”, “Something in the Rain”), Kim JungHyun (“School 2017”, “Welcome to Waikiki”), and SeoJiHye (“49 Days”, “Black Knight”).

Kim JungHyun is back to screen after facing health issues.

Here is more information.

We will keep on updating, so stay tuned.

Emergency Lands of Love (2019)

Emergency Lands of Love cast, Emergency Lands of Love summary, Emergency Lands of Love drama, hyunbin drama, hyunbin 2019, hyunbin son yejin, son yejin drama, son yejin 2019, Emergency Love Landing drama, Emergency Love Landing cast, Emergency Love Landing summary, Emergency Love Landing hyunbin, kim junghyun, seo jihye

Information

Title: Emergency Lands of Love/Emergency Love Landing/Sarangui bulsichak/사랑의 불시착

Director: Lee JungHyo

Writer: Park JiEun

Network: tvN

Runtime: From Nov.

# of Episodes: 16

Language: Korean

Summary

The absolute top secret love story of a chaebol heiress who made an emergency landing in North Korea because of a paragliding accident and a North Korean special officer who falls in love with her and who is hiding and protecting her.

Cast

Emergency Lands of Love cast, Emergency Lands of Love summary, Emergency Lands of Love drama, hyunbin drama, hyunbin 2019, hyunbin son yejin, son yejin drama, son yejin 2019, Emergency Love Landing drama, Emergency Love Landing cast, Emergency Love Landing summary, Emergency Love Landing hyunbin, kim junghyun, seo jihye

HyunBin as Ri JungHyeok

A North Korean special officer who protects Yoo SeRi.

Spoiler

Son YeJin as Yoo SeRi

A chaebol heiress who made an emergency landing in North Korea.

Kim JungHyun as Goo SeungJun

He is a young and rich businessman.

SeoJiHye as Seo Dan

She is a musician. Her father is a high ranked political soldier and her mother is the head of a top department store of Pyongyang.

Interesting Facts

The drama was partially filmed in Switzerland and Mongolia.

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/emergency-lands-of-love-2019-drama-cast-summary/

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Love 3

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/468/0000569579

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/117/0003280351

The news articles released today say that KakaoM, a Kakao affiliate and general content producer, made a public announcement (on Thursday 30 September) that it has decided to add a total of 688 billion to the paid-in capital for third party agencies to raise the operating funds of these agencies. Accordingly, 560,871 new shares will be issued.

In addition, a total of two companies and 17 individuals will participate in the capital increase, KakaoM explained. Among them, Nonghyup Bank will be allocated the largest number of 275,347 shares. Also, movie director Yoon Jong-bin will be assigned 65,202 shares, stylist Han Hye-yeon 40,751 shares and Awesome CEO Yang Geun-hwan 32,601 shares, respectively.

Actors Hyun Bin (Kim Tae-pyeong), Lee Min-ho and Park Seo-joon (Park Yong-kyu) will also each receive 24,451 shares, 16,301 shares and 12,225 shares, respectively, in return.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/117/0003280351

The news articles released today say that KakaoM, a Kakao affiliate and general content producer, made a public announcement (on Thursday 30 September) that it has decided to add a total of 688 billion to the paid-in capital for third party agencies to raise the operating funds of these agencies. Accordingly, 560,871 new shares will be issued.

In addition, a total of two companies and 17 individuals will participate in the capital increase, KakaoM explained. Among them, Nonghyup Bank will be allocated the largest number of 275,347 shares. Also, movie director Yoon Jong-bin will be assigned 65,202 shares, stylist Han Hye-yeon 40,751 shares and Awesome CEO Yang Geun-hwan 32,601 shares, respectively.

Actors Hyun Bin (Kim Tae-pyeong), Lee Min-ho and Park Seo-joon (Park Yong-kyu) will also each receive 24,451 shares, 16,301 shares and 12,225 shares, respectively, in return.

My sincere apologies for the double post. My post appeared to have hung and so I re-posted, resulting in double posts which I only realized now. 미안해!

• Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

According to news reports, in yesterday’s first event of Dr.FORHAIR and Hyunbin, 9 million bottles of Dr.FORHAIR's best-selling shampoo "Folligen shampoo" for hair loss relief were sold. Dr.FORHAIR’s related staff said, "We think that Hyun Bin coneys a trustworthy, mature and capable image that is consistent with the image of Dr.FORHAIR brand”. Dr.FORHAIR plans to start broadcasting in mid-October to commemorate the TV CF broadcast and launch a variety of promotional activities through their official website.

More pics of handsome Hyunbin in white!

Td1m01E.jpg

D90NPeL.jpg

uuoH8Qh.jpg

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

http://m.theceluv.com/article.php?aid=1570694628283407005

Hyun Bin has been voted as the number 1 Star for his action performance that does not pale in comparison to that seen in foreign action drama/movie. Netizens have chosen Actor Hyun Bin as "a complete star that fully demonstrates skills in action scenes that are not inferior to overseas action stars in action performance”.

The community portal dcinside and the interests-centric search company “mycelups” conducted a voting exercise to pick out stars who excel in action scenes and demonstrate skills or a performance that is no less than that seen in overseas action dramas. The voting results show Hyun Bin is elected as the top star.

The voting began on September 29 and ended on October 5.  Hyun Bin topped the list with a support rate of 48.7%.

Ma Dong Seok ranked second.  The third place is Won Bin. Additionally, these other  stars are also voted in - Jang Hyuk, So Ji Sub and Gong Yoo. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

On 10/9/2019 at 6:19 PM, randomlee said:

His Dr.FORHAIR CF. He looks so handsome in full white, especially the last scene of him walking on the letters :wub: 

Hi randomlee, thanks for sharing this video. I couldn't agree with you more - HB looks so handsome in the CF. He looks HOT wearing that full white get-up. :P

• Like 2

4qzKKUf.jpg

Hyun Bin has been nominated for the 10th Republic of Korea Popular Culture and Art Award in 2019 - Ministerial Commendation Medal Award. There are altogether 4 actor nominees. The other two categories are the Presidential Commendation Medal Award and the Cultural Medal Award (this is the highest award). This event is a yearly event hosted by the Ministry for Culture, Sports and Tourism to recognize artistes who have contributed to South Korea’s arts and popular culture scene. Ceremony is on 30 October 7pm at the Olympics Centre, Olympics Park. Red Carpet will start from 6pm. I am not sure if this means he will receive the award or there will be a round of selection out of the 4 nominees. Whatever the case, I hope he will attend the event and we can get to see him coz Hyun Bin in formal suit is LOVE! :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Dear fellow fans of Hyun Bin, voting for the 40th Blue Dragon Awards is now open. You may want to do your part to vote for Hyun Bin for his movie, Rampant. Voting period is 14-27 October. Every IP address is entitled to one vote. So, if you have more than one device, you can vote more than once.  

As you are required to fill up all fields, I provide here the sample of my own choices for those of you who can’t read Hangeul. I have watched a few of the Korean movies in the selection list and so, the choices here are also my genuine choices based on what I have watched. You can choose the movie based on the drop down list provided and the drop down list of the candidates is pre-populated for you to choose. Here is the sample of how I have voted.

AKb3Fue.jpg

While you can freely choose for the other categories, please VOTE for Hyun Bin for the following - 

1. For Best Actor

2. For Most Popular Actor - for this one you will need to insert his name and I provide here his name for you to copy and paste - 현빈.

I have indicated these two selections in the first and third blue boxes in the image of my sample. 

For the category of Best Technology/Best Technical Effect you are required to describe the reason why you have chosen that movie for Best Technical Effect. 

I have chosen Rampant for Best Technical Effect and I provide the reason here in Hangeul for you to copy and paste - 시각효과 (this means “optical or visual effects”).

After selecting for all categories, you need to click on the yellow button with the words 투표하기 at the bottom. This will bring you to a short page for you to enter 1. your name, 2. contact name and 3. email address. After that, you just click on the button that says 확인 to confirm and submit. The name and contact fields can be any name or fictitious word and both fields can be the same word or name.

The link for the voting is here.

http://www.blueaward.co.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=blue_event&wr_id=50&sca=doing

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Here’s a visual display of the dcinside polls on action actors that I talked about in my earlier post.

T9YsAQo.jpg

You can see that uri Action Actor is way up there. He has been a boxer (in Snow Queen and Friends Our Legend), a Taekwondo Master and Bodyguard (in Ireland) and a soldier in Confidential Assignment. I really love seeing him in action projects. Till to date, my favorite character of his is Dong Soo. I just want to give lots of love to Dong Soo who still causes my heart to ache whenever I think of him. Hyun Bin really works very hard to deliver his characters to us. He typically trains for months before the project, often training till he hurt himself - for example the Taekwondo training for Ireland : he trained till he fractured his toe. And for The Fatal Encounter he survived on 3-4 hours of sleep a day for months as he devoted the rest of the day to training his body in order to give us those awesome “angry muscles” that we saw. 

I give give here Im Cheolryung in celebration of Action Actor Hyun Bin! :wub:

(CR the IG account owner)

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@randomlee i agree about Dong Soo! He is the kind of character that makes us love him coz we have seen all his disappointments in life plus all the betrayals he had experienced from his mom, his friend, and the woman he loves.

Hyun Bin really owns each character that he portrays. And i also really loved friend our legend. Such a beautifully made drama with well executed scenes, especially the scene where dong soo was stabbed and you can see the fishes dying on the road... And then later dong soo fighting for his life... That scene always made me cry everytime i watch it. 

Too bad that drama was underrated. It has such a nice story

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 10/19/2019 at 10:52 AM, Fangirlingislife said:

@randomlee i agree about Dong Soo! He is the kind of character that makes us love him coz we have seen all his disappointments in life plus all the betrayals he had experienced from his mom, his friend, and the woman he loves.

Hyun Bin really owns each character that he portrays. And i also really loved friend our legend. Such a beautifully made drama with well executed scenes, especially the scene where dong soo was stabbed and you can see the fishes dying on the road... And then later dong soo fighting for his life... That scene always made me cry everytime i watch it. 

Too bad that drama was underrated. It has such a nice story

Hi Fangirlingislife NICE to know that you loved the drama, "Friend, Our Legend" - I loved it, too! This drama is filmed in Busan. FOUR FRIENDS....This makes me think of the Boys over Flowers. I have not seen the original movie Friend (2001) on which this drama is based on. But, I find this drama good. :P

• Like 1
  • Love 2