Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

10 K-drama men who look amazing in a suit

In the world of K-drama CEOs, managers of multinational corporations, executives, and heirs, power suits in all their glorious variations are front and center. Some wear it with a patterned shirt or an interesting tie. Others skip the tie and go for a scarf, and others even still shed all formality and go for the unbuttoned, free, and caring look. Whichever way the suit is worn, these 10 stars pull off some amazing fashion portraying characters on different K-drama series, all of them exuding power and confidence.

(skipped unrelated.....)

3. Hyun BinHyde, Jekyll and I

3_JlhRFmV.jpg

Hyun Bin plays Goo Seo Jin, who is a fairly stiff and proper character, in Hyde, Jekyll and I, and so it was especially fun to see Geo Seo Jin wearing suits with funky details that made his character seem just a little bit softer around the edges. His gingham shirts and printed ties or the neatly folded polka dotted pocket squares all made him stand out in the style department. 

source : dramafever

• Like 4

Five K-Drama Couples That Met On Set And Broke Up

K-drama sets are a good place to meet the love of your life. Several k-drama couples have met on set and are still going strong. But however many sparks fly at the outset, such star relationships don't always work out. Demanding schedules, plus the chance to co-star with other glamorous celebrities can get in the way of maintaining a relationship. Public scrutiny doesn't make things easier.

Here are five couples that met on set and broke up.

(skipped unrelated.....)

4. Song Hye Kyo dated two stars that she worked with. She dated her "Worlds Within" co-star Hyun Bin after that drama ended. The couple split two years later after he enlisted for his mandatory military duty. She also dated Lee Byung Hun and was said to have discussed marrying him. They met on the set of the drama "All In" but split after a few years.

Copyright ⓒ 2015 DramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

• Like 4

Guest forget-me-not123

10311779_671926442951230_832891455007257

CC  HB DC

The Samsung insurance CF picture!:wub::wub:

Videos on Hyun Bin's Japan Fan Meeting in 2014!

At 2:18, HB was preparing the 'Heart' Shape Chocolate for his fans, Wow ....If I got one, I don't think I would eat cox it's so beautiful! :P:wub:

Netizens Pick the 50 Most Beautiful Korean Actors and Actresses

TV network KBS recently conducted an online survey through its Culture Research Center asking which Korean actors and actresses people thought were the most beautiful. Through the broadcast of its weekly entertainment new show, “Entertainment Relay,” these past two weeks, it announced the results of its survey, a mixture of some surprise and some obvious. To see the full list >> Soompi

Hyun Bin is in TOP 10! He's #10! Yay!

Dimples_Hyun-Bin-540x303.jpg

• Like 7

15 Must-read webtoons that turned into dramas or movies

Webtoons are the latest trend in Korea especially for those who are bored out of their minds and have access to the computer. And surprisingly, there are copious unique yet talented authors and illustrators residing in Korea who will get you lost in the fantastic worlds that they have created.

Webtoons are comics that get released on a weekly basis via popular portal sites such as Naver and Daum. They have a huge community of people who visit these sections on a daily basis.

We've gathered 15 popular webtoons that have been reinterpreted for dramas and movies. Perhaps these will inspire you to create your own webtoon and submit it to 'Talk! Talk! Korea 2015' global sweepstakes. First place winners will be awarded with a round-trip ticket to Korea!  

(skipped unrelated.....)

Hyde, Jekyll Me' by Lee Choong Ho

talktalkkorea_1433360344_20150603_10.jpg

One line synopsis: Love story between a sensationalized novelist who suffers from dissociative identity disorder (DID) and a girl who starts to fall in love despite the confusion.

Why we love it: The story of Jekyll and Hyde has been told, retold, and revamped so many times, but it was never like this.

Find it: http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/view/jekyllhyde

source : allkpop

• Like 4

my first post here:)

Hyun Bin to recite poem at Memorial Day ceremony tomorrow

Jun 5, 2015

63147-330699-540x838.jpg

Actor Hyun Bin will be in attendance at the Memorial Day ceremony tomorrow, and will also recite a poem.

The Memorial Day ceremony has been held every year since 1956 on June 6th at the Seoul National Cemetery, to commemorate the men and women who died while in military service during the Korean War, and other significant wars or battles.

A related official revealed that Hyun Bin had a neat and calm image, and that went well with the mood of the Memorial Day ceremony. At the same time, Hyun Bin is seen as the perfect candidate to represent the people of Korea in remembering those who had sacrificed their lives.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Edited by Rosario Rosa
  • Like 10

my first post here:)

Hyun Bin to recite poem at Memorial Day ceremony tomorrow

Jun 5, 2015

Actor Hyun Bin will be in attendance at the Memorial Day ceremony tomorrow, and will also recite a poem.

The Memorial Day ceremony has been held every year since 1956 on June 6th at the Seoul National Cemetery, to commemorate the men and women who died while in military service during the Korean War, and other significant wars or battles.

A related official revealed that Hyun Bin had a neat and calm image, and that went well with the mood of the Memorial Day ceremony. At the same time, Hyun Bin is seen as the perfect candidate to represent the people of Korea in remembering those who had sacrificed their lives.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

​Hi, thanks for sharing this. This will be the 60th Memorial Day Ceremony.  Ye, he will be reading a poem called Fertile Land with traditional Korean music in the background. I read that the 60th Memorial Day Ceremony starts with the slogan "The nation won't forget your sacrifice". :P

Edited by willenette
  • Like 4