Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest forget-me-not123

@meimeix54321, Hyun Bin already joined new agency called "O& Entertainment". I don't know about its location and I couldn't find any information about it T^T

Happy weekend all~! ^o^/

@meimeix54321

This is the official facebook for Hyun Bin's company.  You might send enquiry there and ask for the English address for its office as I have found out the office address in Chinese & Korean.   Its office no. is 02-547-0019 (Area code : 82)

https://www.facebook.com/onent2012

http://map.naver.com/local/siteview.nhn?code=31514985

(Map for O& Entertainment in Naver link above)

經紀公司檔案

• 公司名稱:O& Entertainment / 오앤엔터테인먼트
  • 電話:02-547-0019 (國碼:82)  (Office Tel)
  • 地址:
    • 中文:首爾特別市江南區論峴2洞95-14號東成大樓7樓    (Address in Chinese)
    • 韓文:서울특별시 강남구 논현2동 95-14 동성빌딩 6층 (Address in Korean)

O& Entertainment 地圖

​See if the information helps or not!   Meanwhile, wish you a nice trip in Korea and see if you've any chance to meet HB!   I remember I have seen in Hyun Bin Baidu, he occasionally will be back to his office for meeting.  His fans sometimes go there and wait for the luck to see him.   If by chance you wait there, you might see him lol!   Good luck!:)

OLkneJE.gif

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=016&aid=0000728168

During Guerilla date with Kim Su Ahh and she reacted to HB after heard HB said HJM was the most beautiful actress he worked with Can someone translate this issue ?

​Hi, KSA appeared at the “Entertainment Weekly” show, took part in the ‘Guerilla Date’ segment of the entertainment news program, that aired last Sat./May 16. During the interview, the reporter revealed to her that  “Hyun Bin chose Han Ji Min when asked to pick the most beautiful actress he has acted with." - Then, asked her " Which actor that you have worked with is the most handsome?” She responded, “That’s understandable,” but jokingly adding on, “But I don’t remember who Hyun Bin is. Who [is he]?” This caused laughter.....:P

• Like 3

@willenette Thank you for translation

23 hours ago, supawadee_pa_5389 said:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=016&aid=0000728168

During Guerilla date with Kim Su Ahh and she reacted to HB after heard HB said HJM was the most beautiful actress he worked with Can someone translate this issue ?

​Hi, KSA appeared at the “Entertainment Weekly” show, took part in the ‘Guerilla Date’ segment of the entertainment news program, that aired last Sat./May 16. During the interview, the reporter revealed to her that “Hyun Bin chose Han Ji Min when asked to pick the most beautiful actress he has acted with." - Then, asked her " Which actor that you have worked with is the most handsome?” She responded, “That’s understandable,” but jokingly adding on, “But I don’t remember who Hyun Bin is. Who [is he]?” This caused laughter.....:P

Edited by supawadee_pa_5389
  • Like 3

Missing our Hyunbin Sshii  so much... ❤ it's been 2.months since HaJina  ended.. And hopefully,  we will soon be seeing our Binnie on a movie or a new TV drama.. 

Annyeong @everyone!  Hope you are all fine and healthy!  :) 

IMG_20150519_234202.jpg

Edited by annamchoi
  • Like 5

Hyun Bin on 'Japanese Hallyu TV' magazine July issue for HAJINA interview

11283373_760076870785607_321616177_n.jpg

@annamchoi i have the same wish as you..I hope we can see Hyun Bin ssi soon on new drama or movie. But to be honest i want him back with new drama hahaha...

• Like 5