Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Omg!!!! He is just amazing! Does he have to make me love him more?. Im so happy he is doing all of those cf's but im afraid that he is gonna stop projects and do only cf's like how won bin does, hope he is not planning for that. Anyways im just so happy looking at this video i love him so much. Multitalented binnie!!

@Nazkurd

I think HB would not stop acting in drama or movie soon. I realise he is the type that work harder to strike back if the project he did was unsuccessful. Just look at after the peak of MNIKSS, Snow Queen was kind of low rating but couldn't stop him , he find another role in WW but it was kind of a flop. Then he continued to try more entertaining character in SEGA and successful. And he just came out from the military and his comeback was not that success as expected. So I guess he would probably wait for another big hit which he needs to decide the offer carefully *esp who the writer and what knetizens' taste are like. Plus HB's age is still young to act only for movie once in a while and do only cf. I also wish his next project would be a hit. :)>-

• Like 1

null

Hjm was not actualy his comeback project it was the fatal encounter and it was quite famous in korea . It was number 8 in korean box office list but his drama comeback was not as expected but thats his nature he chooses what he likes to play as an actor not only what fans want to see which is one of the reasons why i love him even more. and i don't really care if his next project is hit or not as long he enjoys it thats enough lol i just want him to comeback and not stop. Until he comes back im gonna wait for him so bad and keep cheering him up FIGHTING OPPA!! Lol

• Like 1

Nazkurd said: null
Hjm was not actualy his comeback project it was the fatal encounter and it was quite famous in korea . It was number 8 in korean box office list but his drama comeback was not as expected but thats his nature he chooses what he likes to play as an actor not only what fans want to see which is one of the reasons why i love him even more. and i don't really care if his next project is hit or not as long he enjoys it thats enough lol i just want him to comeback and not stop. Until he comes back im gonna wait for him so bad and keep cheering him up FIGHTING OPPA!! Lol

• Like 1

Guest FruClaire

Are we gonna lose every single thing that was written before?

​No, this is a temporary forum while we are waiting for all data to be completely migrated :). Let's hope that we don't lose anything hehe

Back on topic, am I being greedy now haha but miss Binnie already, I truly hope that I can see him in another drama at the end of this year <3

Since you are doing one drama at the beginning, how about one more at the end to round it off nicely please? <3. Also to make up for your mandatory service year hehehehe