[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sherlock1430268860

@aduck you can share anythought, comments, impressions an every episode in here dear~~ absolutely, you can share it anytime,anything in here, this is how we connect right? :D

Woaaah i think ep29 really DAEBAK, EPIC, SUPERB, sorry if iam exagerated hihi~ i laugh so hard watching this  like crazy ppl, I watch this second with sub but still laugh much :D:))

more craziness at love love kick  section, yaaa i love this very much
:x  I am focused on their talk so awesome hillarious funny. eric was so populaar, and eunhyuk is soo persistent hits eric, he even called with lumber jack!? obsessive man that goes to one man until the end! What The Hell!! =))

and very ‘touching’ conversation between  junjin to eunhyuk~~

Junjin       : I was thrown away once. He was thrown away many times by one man seeing that.. I thought, "this man will look at  only
                  one  person... forever" his sunflower-like heart. I will give him this candy. do you want to share?
Eunhyuk   : Will we... be okay?
Junjin       :  At the beginning, it will be hard...but let's fight together
Eunhyuk   : Sorry for taking so long

HUAHAHAHAHA... =)) why this so ROMANTIC!?:\"> =)) (pliss forgive me for mywild imagination X_X)

I think they (suju and shinhwa) its really match do well if they together on variety show, eunhyuk says that for first episode shinhwabang, they tell company that they really want to come at shinhwa broadcast, waaah this really good,  so this is how great ‘shinhwa broadcast’ are right?, shindong then say too that they (suju and shinhwa) must do ‘god of battle’ together..this look like they are really really closed. and yesung I think he was so adorable, he laughing so hardly at the time shinhwa perform india dance, and yesung call eric ‘what gonna do hyung', aaaaaah thts very cute! :D :D :x

sorry for posting to long~ :D

For me the episode with Suju was better than with Shinee but the best episode that still fresh in my mind are the History Channel, I laughed until my cheek and tummy hurt! I even watched it again 4 times, and still funny...  ;)
Also the superheroes, the olympics, the kids channel, the eloquence channel, aaahh... also documentary channel, love it!  
My favorite moments for me are always the ones with Dongwan/Junjin/Minwoo as they're my favorite. I found Eric and Hyesung too are so funny, their comments make me laugh. And Andy, whenever he's on the spotlight, he's so hillarious.  I think for me it's hard to choose!
My down moments are when I felt bad for Dongwan in the Kids channel and for Minwoo when he's called stupid though it was just a joke... and for Minwoo as lately he's almost always at the bottom when it comes to voting/ranks. I think he deserves more higher than he got.   Fighting MW!
I can't wait for next week.

@hkana: yeh true, I totally agree; no offence guys, but I prefer this one much more than the one with Shinee. Tbh, I dun like guests on Shinhwa Broadcast as Shinhwa themselves can make the show awesome and funny and hilarious already. 
When Shinee were guests, I found them so competitive (esp. Lee Min Ho if I'm not wrong), not entertaining like Suju and Suju take things as easy as Shinhwa, that's why I like it so much and I think that the reason why this ep cracks us up so crazily :P
Okay, I'll start my essay first then lol =]]
- Ep 1-2: Well, I enjoy this ep except the part where Choi Hong Man is involved :| I found it not really funny though. Andy's cute and his expression is so priceless. Minwoo is like 'I'm the prettiest girl here' =]] How Eric looks so innocent and Hyesung with his stuffed-monkey :)) I just couldn't stop laughing
- Ep 3-4: The Olympic Games ep is funny too :)) Zomdy :X I even love the MCs lol (how they were joking around with the members). I enjoy this ep, esp. when Dongwan tied Andy's shoe lace... ooh, I just feel strange :X
- Ep 5-6: Eric in his costume outfits was hilarious, I laughed so hard when he accused his dog =]] I admire Shinhwa's hard work and the whole thing - the whole concert is really touching... and I felt sorry when Hyesung fell off painfully like that :((
- Ep 7-8: the kids are cute, the members were way too funny yet I don't like this ep those... sometimes I just feel the kids are kinda rude and I think in some parts it's not appropriate to do that to older people (well I know it's for FUN, I know... I just can't...) I love when Andy did the makeup for the little boy and said it was the twin concept - lol Shinhwa are all so C-U-T-E :X :X :X 
- Ep 9-10: okay, I enjoy this ep, like not 'really really', but 'REALLY' :)) there were guests but it was comfy to watch them together... and Eric is sure most popular :)) I like Nayoung too =]] 
I continue in my next post... currently I have these thoughts on my mind:
- Eric is sure a weird leader, he's the only handsome guy that I know that possesses a down-to-earth personality (Idk if I'm using the rite word). He just leads from this surprise to others <3 I just can't resist him - Hyesung: this guy is another weird one too :)) my love for him grows gradually every single day :)) and I guess Eric really cares about this guy :X - Junjin: his variety skill should be ranked first among members, his reaction to the situation is really quick that it cracks me up sometimes and so randomly :))- Andy: Idk what to say about this guy, he's most adorable :X I love his cuteness and his crazy sense sometimes. He's so cute :))- Dongwan: this guy is extremely weird (I guess no one is normal among Shinhwa members :))) he doesn't really hang out with the group, sometimes I feel that he's left out of the group's discussion and he lives in his own world =]] I guess he's the most knowledgeable compared to others. I'm not sure how I feel about this guy yet I really love his Handkerchief and his appearance in Hyesung's MV - Minwoo: I leave him the last because he reminds me of my ex and seriously he looks really similar (I might say exactly =]], don't shout at me >__<) to my ex :( he's cute and adorable too. I think he really love Eric ;)) Sometimes I love him the most, sometimes he randomly gives me the image of a playboy (sigh...) but yeah... He was the one who got me into Shinhwa :X 
I love all of them [i guess] equally. The more I watch them, the more I love each and every single of them... :X :X :X... so yeh, please forgive me for writing such long post >___< I so wanted to share my thoughts with u guys who are also Shinhwa Changjos :D

I really enjoy the suju and shinhwa battle!! it's really funny...i lov how suju is so funny and respecting towards the shinhwa member at the sametime!!

hopefully they could come back to the show again!!!  PLEASE~~~~

i really salute eric !!! how he could destroy his image for this show!!! he really put in alot of effort!! i burst out laughing when i saw his belly dance~~~~

let's invite suju n shinhwa for another round of battle of god!!!

aduck said: @forevergirl: shinhwaForeverSF is subbing it. There is a notice on their tumblr saying that it would take a bit longer than expected as they are busy with work and school. So yeh, be patient :)
oh i see, thanks for the info, so they are the one who will release it right?. coz other episode has been sub by other group, so I thought someone might translated it eventhough its cut...

@aduck : love your post!
This is my favorite part from ep.29, 0:10 - 0:22 replay and replay and replay :x

Btw Dongwan should have danced the dulup song, heheh
Also love the part when they practicing in the room, so cool -  and while the others were brainstorming, DW was playing with the props :))

@hkana: oooooh, someone is obsessed by Dongwan ;)) I like his lame jokes most of the time :)). I agree that Dongwan should have danced the dulup song; it's weird tho cuz I remember back in the day when they filmed 'Love Letter', didn't Dongwan always dance his Indian style? He should be most experienced among them 
I SO love Eric's part =]] he showed no emotions while dancing =]]  

Archived