[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's totally random, but I want to say that I really miss my weekly happiness shot that I usually have at least by now already...lol...

But it's for sure worth waiting for our gorgeous boys...and I'm happy to know that they moved to a better airing time...so fighting Shinhwa! We will always support you guys!...Besides from their dorkiness and humor their friendship and love for each other always makes me happy and all warm inside...

I will always be grateful that I found them...^__________^...

Guest sherlock1430268860

i wonder what will they do on episode 33.. coz on episode 32, i think they will just air Best of the Best scenes.
---so ShinBang is moving from Saturday to SUNDAY 19:40 KST. i didn't notice the day on the preview. :)

Guest AceKiller

Phi said: kitkat said: I'm sorry can you give us the direct link to the download post because I get confused with tumbler. Never mind. I've found it. Thanks! I've been looking everywhere for 720p. :D

Thank you.  I finally found it.  I didn't notice either at the preview that it's been moved to Sundays now.

sh[ericmun]erlock said: i wonder what will they do on episode 33.. coz on episode 32, i think they will just air Best of the Best scenes.
---so ShinBang is moving from Saturday to SUNDAY 19:40 KST. i didn't notice the day on the preview. :)

what happens to junjin's hair???

anyway, does anyone know the song from ep30, when the models browsing each members photos, the time when their photos are displayed, i don't how to describe it, but it think the lyrics are something like "boom boom shakalaka boom boom"
thanks in advance :)

Archived