[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

xuan84 said: Well, this Friendship Channel is a bit slow, most probably 'coz all the audiences are male. 
Got one part when all shinhwa members need to guess the audiences' choice (option 1 or 2). 
Question one, While you were having drink with your best friends, suddenly your girlfriend called saying wanted to see you now, what is your choice? 1-Going to look for your girlfriend 2-Con't to drink with your best friendMost all the member choose 1 and Dong Wan Oppa choose 2. Reason: Believe Friendship is more important than love. (http://www.allkpop.com/2012/08/shinhwas-dongwan-believes-friendship-is-more-important-than-love)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ I honestly don't think that's too bad. To me, my family means everything, even above love, so I understand where Wannie's coming from. I think because Wannie is a person like that he doesn't fare too well with girls haha, jk, jk. Well, Mr. Kim, sooner or later you're gonna wed and that means succumbing to your 'wifey' although not ALL the time...so...don't say girls don't mean much, they do when you get married! Haha. Eric is such a romantic guy.....Eric, ~I wanna love you, love you! You already know!~ 

Ihjj said: ^^ I honestly don't think that's too bad. To me, my family means everything, even above love, so I understand where Wannie's coming from. I think because Wannie is a person like that he doesn't fare too well with girls haha, jk, jk. Well, Mr. Kim, sooner or later you're gonna wed and that means succumbing to your 'wifey' although not ALL the time...so...don't say girls don't mean much, they do when you get married! Haha. Eric is such a romantic guy.....Eric, ~I wanna love you, love you! You already know!~ 

Guest margaux

@Animeuver i guess? lol.. and i also think because he's gonna have his solo comeback this fall.. and he has a summer camp this coming September 7th-9th.
anyway.. here's the funniest part (for me) of episode 23 with English subs. i think they made Jinnie the "topic" because Jinnie can make up alibis faster than the rest. :)
http://youtu.be/iATJQg4uugg
and some other cuts with subs:Q&A CutJunjin Snacks Treat Cutcr: thorpegda's YT

I love their concept/theme in ep.22, its really interesting that u can see how their bonded being a friend for 14yrs? Im not sure if that's long... its very rare to have a group that will last that long right?
is ep.23 w/sub available already?... hope they will continue this shows, its fun to watch how about mix of ahjumma and young woman..lolz
is there a live streaming link? I will try to watch live stream this coming saturday

Phi

said:

Ihjj

said:

^^ I honestly don't think that's too bad. To me, my family means everything, even above love, so I understand where Wannie's coming from. I think because Wannie is a person like that he doesn't fare too well with girls haha, jk, jk. Well, Mr. Kim, sooner or later you're gonna wed and that means succumbing to your 'wifey' although not ALL the time...so...don't say girls don't mean much, they do when you get married! Haha. Eric is such a romantic guy.....Eric, ~I wanna love you, love you! You already know!~ 

forevergirl said: I love their concept/theme in ep.22, its really interesting that u can see how their bonded being a friend for 14yrs? Im not sure if that's long... its very rare to have a group that will last that long right?
is ep.23 w/sub available already?... hope they will continue this shows, its fun to watch how about mix of ahjumma and young woman..lolz
is there a live streaming link? I will try to watch live stream this coming saturday

Read at iheartshinhwa.tumblr.com that they're filming on the street today.

http://iheartshinhwa.tumblr.com/post/30026750522/120823-shinhwa-broadcast-filming

Not like the first episode where the street filming was quite lonely, this time is quite like Running Man street filming. Full crowd.

Btw, Eric's new haircut.

Archived