Something to look forward to on Standby (will be shown on the 25th)! :lol:

i6vbn.jpg

Source: http://news.sportsseoul.com/read/entertain/1030911.htm

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest M-i-l-o

I need someone to explain Jung Woo's motivation for being such an 'expletive' towards Siwan (?) in the episode today. I mean from unplugging his light while studying to stealing Ye Won's gift to him (okay Korean beef is mighty tempting - I know they end up eating it together but still seemed rather cheap).

I'll add I wasn't too fond of the halo thing they did with Siwan (The Moon That Embraces The Sun gimmick) when he was on a date (it was a date, right?) with Ye Won but I overall like their date. They actually good together as opposed to who most people believe he'll end up with (Soo Hyun).

I think it's because he is still bitter about Si Wan living with them, despite the fact that the kid's mom passed away and he really has nowhere to go. I'm sure he will redeem himself in later episodes, but as of right now he is the most annoying character. Old man needs to get the grudge against his son and his deceived girlfriend go, sigh~

The date was really cute, albeit a little weird (LOL). But I thought Si Wan's loveline was with So Min, not Ye Won? Hmmm, I guess we wait and see...

Guest M-i-l-o

I believe that's the assumption for the moment that Si Wan will end up with So Min as well but it's always fun to play around with this kind of stuff that way it keeps the story fun and the characters (well how we perceive them at the moment) likewise fun/interesting. I mean how many people started shipping Si Wan & Kyung Pyo regardless of it's actual chances (bromance at best)? People just kind of made it happen in their minds and that alone made those episodes just that much funnier to watch and over analyze, right?

Very, very true^^ I personally really enjoyed Kyung Pyo's dilemma. It was so funny when him and Soo Hyun sat in the couch those dejected looks, LMAO. And his jealousy over loosing Ye Won's attention to Si Wan is really cute too.

Also, I think Ki Woo already knows who Suk Jin is. It's so hard to know without the subs! From what I saw, it seems Suk Jin is reconsidering his revenge because Ki Woo is being nice to him in the present time, or maybe I'm wrong? LOL ,

Guest kimbo39

I need someone to explain Jung Woo's motivation for being such an 'expletive' towards Siwan (?) in the episode today. I mean from unplugging his light while studying to stealing Ye Won's gift to him (okay Korean beef is mighty tempting - I know they end up eating it together but still seemed rather cheap).

I'll add I wasn't too fond of the halo thing they did with Siwan (The Moon That Embraces The Sun gimmick) when he was on a date (it was a date, right?) with Ye Won but I overall like their date. They actually good together as opposed to who most people believe he'll end up with (Soo Hyun).

Let's see, Siwan is the son of the late, older, previously married woman whom Jung Woo vehemently did not want wedding his son (JH). When she passed away, JW probably figured that JH would move on to a more "appropriate" woman. Siwan's re-emergence is just a reminder of what JW feels was a monumentally bad choice on JH's part, and in the end Siwan has no blood/marital relation to JH, so JW obviously doesn't believe he nor his son bears any responsibility for him (JW isn't wrong on that count).

Guest kimbo39

Does anybody else see the possibility for a romance between So Min and Ki Woo with a jealous Siwan looming? They did fatefully cross paths multiple instances.

Wow, there are a lot of interesting theories :)

Does anybody else see the possibility for a romance between So Min and Ki Woo with a jealous Siwan looming? They did fatefully cross paths multiple instances.

Well, when the drama was being pitched in the media, it was said that So Min and Ki Woo would have a loveline, and I believe Ki Woo was quoted as saying that this is new to him. He was used to being the 2nd lead, who never gets the girl, and this time, he's actually on the receiving end of love. It was something like that.

For now, I'm not getting any romantic vibes between So Min and Siwan and between So Min and Ki Woo. So far, all we've gotten are moments of giddy scenes; otherwise, there hasn't been much development. Who knows where the story will go. It's still too early to tell, but if So Min and Ki Woo don't happen or at the least, if not one develops a crush on the other, then, I'll feel their initial run-ins and their "date" would be a waste of a set-up. 

I think right now, they just wanted to give some development to the Ki Woo and Suk Jin subplot. If ya'll notice, Suk Jin hardly showed up in the initial episodes. 

After episode 11, I'm kind of shipping Siwan and Yewon. I like that they're opposites ;) She's cute with Kyung Pyo, too, but Siwan's a good challenge for her.

Guest estanyela

11sbe02.jpg

saw the body of kiwoo ... wauuuuuuuuu, and again wauuuuuuuuuuuu. Jinsuk also holds its own. the funniest scene for me was when somin standby climbed it over to kiwoo. I can imagine the NG. lol

Very, very true^^ I personally really enjoyed Kyung Pyo's dilemma. It was so funny when him and Soo Hyun sat in the couch those dejected looks, LMAO. And his jealousy over loosing Ye Won's attention to Si Wan is really cute too.

Also, I think Ki Woo already knows who Suk Jin is. It's so hard to know without the subs! From what I saw, it seems Suk Jin is reconsidering his revenge because Ki Woo is being nice to him in the present time, or maybe I'm wrong? LOL ,

Oh yes, Kyung Pyo having a gender identity crisis is indeed hilarious and his jealousy is really cute.  I, too, think that Ki Woo already knows Suk Jin and he's just playing around with him. 

With SoMin and KiWoo's multiple encounters, I think so.  SoMin and Siwan are now getting close since both of them are in the same boat....  she's away from her family and he just recently lost her mother.  Since they don't have family with them around, they would protect and give company to each other.  Thus, when the loveline of SoMin and KiWoo finally unfold, it would make Siwan jealous.  I also think that the almost kiss scene before is the prelude and who knows, it actually affected Si Wan.  ;)

After episode 11, I'm kind of shipping Siwan and Yewon. I like that they're opposites ;) She's cute with Kyung Pyo, too, but Siwan's a good challenge for her.

I agree, Siwan and Yewon look cute together too :D 

Guest snowflakesj16

I agree, Siwan and Yewon look cute together too :D 

Sorry to cut your post baloi! I agree that these two look cute together.. :)

2gUal.jpg

999Le.jpg

HHPcP.jpg

B2hZU.jpg

QHt3u.jpg

zFqvf.jpg

rk8Tc.jpg

Credit: MBC

Archived