[ MBC Sitcom 2012] Stand By/스탠바이

Guest mijoo-pearl

Guest Han.Ji.Yoon

English Subtitle UPDATE!

The subbing team at DarkSmurfSubs gladly presents 'Standby' Episode 1. This ep has recently been 100% translated and is available for download HERE (.SRT file only). We apologize for the delay, but it does not seem that many members on DSS are interested in this sitcom. For awhile, I was the only one translating until a couple of kind friends showed up to help, so thank you everyone for patiently waiting! (If you cannot directly download the subs, then you may have to wait a day until a site hardsubs it into a streaming video.)

I'm not sure if I will be continuing to sub this series, as I am really busy with school. But if I receive a lot of helpers then I may be able to contribute a lot more efficiently! If any of you can understand Korean or read Chinese (simplified) text, then please feel free to contact me for information or directly sign up for an account at the DarkSmurfSub Homepage

Thank you everyone! And I hope you all enjoy~ 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: 'Standby' OST PART 1 released!

er.jpg

Very cute song!! ^^

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Han.Ji.Yoon, thanks for all your hard work :) It's really appreciated, and it would be completely understandable if subbing for Standby ceases. Thanks for giving us a heads up :)

adrilovkorea, thank you so much for sharing Dramabeans' review of week 1 of Standby. I think this is one of her best reviews. I'm not saying that because of my special affection for Standby, but her prose gives an eloquent clarity to the show.

Anyway, for those who are unable to download the latest episode, here ya go.

Watch Standby Episode 5 RAW

Guest M-i-l-o

Finally got the chance to watch the episodes and actually understand what's going on thanks to all the contributions. I totally agree with javabeans, I think it's still too early to really judge the show, but so far it's light-hearted and fun. I think I've really liking all the characters, but I have a huge bias towards Kiwoo and Somin. I think their storyline is just too cute, haha. I can't wait till it develops more.

Also, I'm very intrigued as to how Siwan and Jinhaeng are going to get along. They just lost someone very important to them, especially Siwan, and despite the character's lost not having any emotional impact on us, I really like seeing how it'll be the reason for their bonding.

I find Ha Sukjin's monotone hilarious. It's like the guy has set modes and responses. I know some people can't play the robot. They just come off bland and downright boring, but his hate towards Kiwoo is hilarious. It's like he tries to bottle it in, but it's obvious he is bothered. XD

The 3 Idiots are just downright funny. I know Simon D from Kpop and variety, so I'm glad to see he is doing such a good job. Same goes to Yewon^^

Guest mijoo-pearl

This is the previous of Ep.06, I found it very romantic haha. Seem like they are like each other, cant wait for more scene between MM and KW

06ad294907f9e750923adeb369d7ad11_43544538.sb53.jpg

iviih, thanks for the 10asia link :), and tessieroo, thank you for alerting us about Twinkie's ep. 3 recap :)

Okay, for those anxious to see episode 7, here ya go!

Watch Standby Episode 7 RAW

Thanks for posting these, I believe Twinkie is using your raw vids to recap from - she was searching for links yesterday. laugh.gif Recap for EP 4 is up:

http://koreandramareviews.com/standby-episode-4-recap-summary/

Archived