[ MBC Sitcom 2012] Stand By/스탠바이

Guest mijoo-pearl

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kimbo39

Are they setting us up for a Ryu Joong Woo (the dad) and Park Joon Geum (the old maid) couple?

Guest snowflakesj16

^^ I was expecting a love line between them from the moment I saw this poster. :)

lB6AD.jpg

Guest A.lee

thank you so much! you guys are so incredibly fast, i can watch standby before i go to school everyday :lol:

Annyeong Standbyers :)

I'm watching this sitcom too and its my first sitcom. All these while, I only like to watch Korean Dramas.

I dont regret watching Stand By because so far, its funny. And its a treat to see Ryu Jin can be a comedian. All the while, hes always serious in his dramas. Lee Ki Woo is great too, this tall guy is really good looking. Like him since "Flower Boy Ramyeon Shop". As for Jung So Min, shes cute :). And Im Siwan, this guy is super busy isnt he? I saw him in "The Moon That Embraces The Sun" then he went to "The Equator Man" and now hes here in "Stand By". Ddaebak!!!

By the way, I just want to find out is there anybody subbing Stand By in English besides Darksmurf? Please reply me if there is, as I want to continue this Sitcom.

Komawoyo :)

i wouldn't mind a loveline between ki woo and soo hyun because I think they match =] too bad she only has eyes for ryu jin.

Ki Woo and Soo Hyun's pairing crossed my mind, too, but what I've been getting from the episodes (and from the preview of the next) is that Ki Woo will be the go-to guy between Soo Hyun and Jin Haeng. I think the show has already gone quite far in exploring the build-up between Soo Hyun and Jin Haeng, as well as Ki Woo and So Min, with the former incessantly teasing her about liking him. Of course, there are still many episodes to fill, so, who knows where the story could lead, but I think it'll be a Soo Hyun and Jin Haeng endgame.

KoreanCanucklehead, I'd like to see more Ye Won and Siwan ;) I love that they're polar opposites. 

Archived