[ MBC Sitcom 2012] Stand By/스탠바이

Guest mijoo-pearl

Guest mijoo-pearl

Stand By - JUNG SO MIN and IM SHI WAN have a "lips touch" scene

This scene was shooting on 23 March, at a puplic saunna.

7cf47b6842732b4ce0c1e2ccb054cb51_42724260.201203301333071823531018001.jpgc62531edb4fd24adf28bad147ee4f711_42724264.20120330104839189123600460.jpg6a1047ac3fbf208083c8fecaddeeec8b_42724267.201203301102041rstarjhr.jpgda5981c07ef5c081570f2bc1ddd031a8_42724269.capture.jpg

Souce: NATE

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Han.Ji.Yoon

Thank you mijoo-pearl for posting all these goodies! :D I'm so excited to see this sitcom! Only about one more week left~

Here is a behind-the-scenes video of the two poster shootings! There are also mini interviews with each of the characters on the cast. Hehe, they're all so cute <3 So be sure to check it out! 

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/standby/sketch/?list_id=5164366

Feel free to browse the official website as well. :) 

Guest mijoo-pearl

Thank you mijoo-pearl for posting all these goodies! :D I'm so excited to see this sitcom! Only about one more week left~

Here is a behind-the-scenes video of the two poster shootings! There are also mini interviews with each of the characters on the cast. Hehe, they're all so cute <3 So be sure to check it out! 

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/standby/sketch/?list_id=5164366

Feel free to browse the official website as well. :) 

Thank you dear, I have re-upload the clip so everyone can easy to watch it.

[MBC Sitcom Stand By] POSTER SHOOTING CLIP FULL

Thank you again~ (love your avatar)

Has there been any news or info about anyone subbing this yet? I've been stalking Dramabeans and other sites but nothing's come out. (I'm also praying maybe Dramabeans will do recaps!)  Thanks so much for the photos and clips! biggrin.gif

w00t.gif w00t.gifw00t.gif   thank you so much mijoo-pearl for the pix.  i've been dying to see somin together with lee ki woo.  it looks they need a lot of bonding to do to be comfortable to each other.  anyway, it's just natural since they've just met recently. 

Has there been any news or info about anyone subbing this yet? I've been stalking Dramabeans and other sites but nothing's come out. (I'm also praying maybe Dramabeans will do recaps!)  Thanks so much for the photos and clips! *quoted image*

annyeong tess !!!:)   it's nice to see you here too.  i've been seeing you in TK2H thread, my current addiction.:wub:   i'm hoping as well that this be subbed but i guess there's a little chance since this is a sitcom which airs daily.  yeah, hopefully dramabeans will do recaps. *fingers crossed* 

Guest M-i-l-o

Thank you for the updates Pearl! <3

MM and LKW look a tad bit quiet in the making, but that's natural since they just started filming. I was wondering about their chemistry, but now I'm not worried at all, because the teaser is really cute. I think part of being a good actor is being able to have chemistry with complete strangers, haha. I can't wait to see them bicker. I'm guessing she isn't going to fall for his "perfect boy" personality and see that he is actually a mischievous guy.

I'm actually really curious about Siwan's relationship with Ryujin. We see them in scenes together, so they are connected somehow. If he happens to be his uncle or something, that means Kiwoo is his uncle too, so in other words he is gonna be stuck in a love triangle with MM and his uncle. LMAO. Just kidding! But yeah, still wondering, can't wait for it to come out!

Does anyone know if the team of High Kick 3 are willing to sub this? If not, I hope someone can at least post what is going on in each episode :(! It seems like a really funny show and there is no way I'm not watching.

*waving* Hi baloi! Good to see you here too! I'm very excited for this one - I adore all the actors & actress's! w00t.gif I did hear it's been delayed at week though. (Boo) Here's the news:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/04/standby-on-standby-for-weeklong-high-kick-3-specials/

I also guess people have been bugging Dramabeans if they'll recap or not (since they did reaps for High Kick) but she says in that post that she's not sure. smile.gif We'll have to wait and see. 

Guest Jeanneth

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! DAEBAK MINMIN!!!!!!!!

i cant wait to watch this scene Eonni!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

I hope for more photos coming ~~ ^^

Sitcom Stand By release first video teaser

Here is the link [MBC Sitcom] STANDBY teaser [1]

I wonder why Almost all scene.. MM has a lot of PART.. haha!!!! she is really the main star in the sitcom ehhh ^^

Cant wait for the presscon!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhwub.gif

Guest Jeanneth

Thank you for the updates Pearl! <3

MM and LKW look a tad bit quiet in the making, but that's natural since they just started filming. I was wondering about their chemistry, but now I'm not worried at all, because the teaser is really cute. I think part of being a good actor is being able to have chemistry with complete strangers, haha. I can't wait to see them bicker. I'm guessing she isn't going to fall for his "perfect boy" personality and see that he is actually a mischievous guy.

I'm actually really curious about Siwan's relationship with Ryujin. We see them in scenes together, so they are connected somehow. If he happens to be his uncle or something, that means Kiwoo is his uncle too, so in other words he is gonna be stuck in a love triangle with MM and his uncle. LMAO. Just kidding! But yeah, still wondering, can't wait for it to come out!

Does anyone know if the team of High Kick 3 are willing to sub this? If not, I hope someone can at least post what is going on in each episode :(! It seems like a really funny show and there is no way I'm not watching.

LMAO!!! Its DEFINITELY A  MUST WATCH SITCOM!!!! REALLY. THE TEASER IS REALLY FUNNY!!!!!!!M 

Guest retsuno

Me too, I'm also curious about relationship between Ryu jin and Si Wan,, cause they seems in the same scenes a lot based on trailer and stills.

Makes me wonder about the love triangle :rolleyes:

Btw when is the press conference? They sure will have it right?

And thank you mijoo pearl for your quick update!

Guest Han.Ji.Yoon

Thank you dear, I have re-upload the clip so everyone can easy to watch it.

[MBC Sitcom Stand By] POSTER SHOOTING CLIP FULL

Thank you again~ (love your avatar)

You're very welcome! And wow! Thank you so much for the YouTube uploads! Now I can watch this BTS clip and the teaser through my mobile much easier! Hehehe. Definitely can't get enough of this sitcom. I check back on this forum like multiple times a day to see if there are any new updates. And most of the time, sure enough you have posted new things for us to spazz over! Just wanted to say that I appreciate all your work. ^_^

Wahh, the teaser is completely adorable! Can't wait to see how these love triangles unfold! (Ryu Jin x Soo Hyun x Suk Jin and So Min x Si Wan x Ki Woo). Cute cute cute! Looking forward to journeying with all of you through this series! :D 

As for the subs, if no one else is taking it up, then I'm sure that DarksmurfSubs will start on it if it gains a lot of attention and popularity. If no one has created a post there requesting for Standby to be subbed, I'll be sure to do so soon! 

Guest mijoo-pearl

Ha Suk Jin is the most funniest person - as for me LOL. He is really so cute~ :wub:

Media Photo about Ha Suk Jin's look for Stand By today

2012040501000243400021231.jpg

Credit: Chosun

And this one make me laughing like crazy haha.. I'm sure Stand By will get the love from ppls once its start

9837a46ab3e70ed6cc1d23e9a5512a77_42959642.haha.jpg

Capture by me

Guest Han.Ji.Yoon

Ha Suk Jin is the most funniest person - as for me LOL. He is really so cute~  :wub:

Media Photo about Ha Suk Jin's look for Stand By today

*quoted image*

Credit: Chosun

And this one make me laughing like crazy haha.. I'm sure Stand By will get the love from ppls once its start

*quoted image*

Capture by me

WOW! He IS really cute! Oh my gosh. LOL, again.. thanks for the pictures and capture! Hahaha... now this fuels my passion even more. Keke. He looks so dorky in those last few pictures. <3 I wonder what he was doing in that scene from the teaser! 

Guest M-i-l-o

I'll looking forward to watching this with all of you as well! It will sure be fun! :D

And OMG, Pearl! You totally killed me with that last picture. How much do you wanna bet he has suspenders under his blazer? LMAO

Guest im_elena

auwww.... all the picture really teased me. so far i watched JSM in PK, LKW in FBRS ang PJG in SG. i'm looking forward to know about others cast in this sitcom. :)

Guest Merit

It's getting closer and closer. The cast all look great. There are definitely a lot of eye candies here. Thanks for all the pics.

Archived