[Variety] Happy Sunday - 1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) Season 2

Guest alysanne

ginia1110 said: guys, do u have links for the season 1 of 1n2d? all i was able to find were from 200+ in boo's channel, but im really curious about the first episode of this show. its ok whether its by stream, dl links or torrents. as long as it has subs. thanks a lot ^_^

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest alysanne

The Dramabeans recap of Episode 401 (Back to Basics, Part 2) is live!
http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/08/1-night-2-days-episode-401
For those who are comparing the regular KBS and KBS World broadcasts, the Dramabeans recaps might also help, since they recap the original KBS broadcasts. That's how I knew the epic Changing Pants With Other Members In The Dark segment from Season 1, and Joo-won calling his Mom in Season 2 was cut. :D

And yes, our Joo Won, he is such a big baby. Seeing a tall, grown man turning aegyo was so precious. I was laughing when he suggested that dance move to the one who will lose in the game and was that Seung-woo that says 'that man is dirty' (maybe he means, got a sly-dirty mind), lol. Even if his the youngest, you can see that he can be cunning at times. And I really appreciate his hyungs for making his life better in 1N2D while his filming Gaksital. So cute!!!! Besides we got to see Joo Won's real hyung in this show and I hope next time we will see his mom.

@coolreborn i suppose most ppl who come in contact with JW esp those r working or had worked in the same dramas, are defenseless against his aegyoness. He shows respect to those who are more senior than him (age & experience) and kindness/care for those younger than him. the actress who acted as JW's granny in OB really treats him as her own grandson. They even shared coffee from JW's thermo flask. Below is a vid where u can see the interaction between JW & his fellow cast members BTS on the set of OB.

1N2D KBS World' date=' almost near, now I can watch it with eng sub. lol. Hope someone will make english subs of season 2  on the original broadcast in KBS Korea.[/quote']

@coolreborn hi there! I didnt watch 1N2D live tdy. Just read on one of the chinese website tat tdy's ep is very funny :D now waitg for someone to update here :)

@ctfrsgp : Just watched episode in KBS World, the one where they went to Dokdo. Now I understand what they are saying, lol. I really want to watch the last 2 eps coz its was really funny. Need to know what are they saying. Maybe tomorrow the download for the latest episode will be available. I'll post some screenshots here. :D

Guest rynhanna

alysanne said: rynhanna said: I just wondering could anyone here update 1N2D's wikipedia pages? I would love too, but my English is limited and writing for wikipedia is like writing an essay which I don't think I can do. And could we know who create and update that page before?

Archived