[Drama 2012] Can Love Become Money 사랑도 돈이 되나요

Guest YunRa1430270238

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A thought occurred to me while watching today's episode, could the shoe shine guy be IT father? In an earlier episode they said his father died in a car accident but the body was unidentifiable but they used the fact that it was his car and that they had not heard from him since that they assumed it had to be him.  Also DR had a good chance to come clean about her involvement with the uncle, I don't think she knows about the money the uncle hopes to get.

Is the romance about to start, there's nothing better than ending the episode with a kiss. I also noticed that when IT talks to DR his tone is not harsh when he is being a smart a**. I think the women will spoil everyone's plot's. DR is going to fall in love and HM jealousy is going to make her spoil her guy's plans.

I'm not quite sure what SW is after, or why, did IT cause some kind of accident to the girl he keeps in the hospital or was she hurt by his father. Without sub's you do a lot of speculating but you miss all the small things. I thought that HM was dumb for thinking SW just fell out of the sky to help her. I wonder that now that she has seen that picture will she try and find out who she is. I found it odd that she did not look on the back of the picture. People tend to write notes on pictures. Why doesn't she notice that when she tell's him she loves him he never respond but get's a strange look on his face.

I also don't get the aunt, the uncle will get billions if her marry but that has no effect on the aunt, she doesn't even know what the uncle is up to, so she can't even blackmail him for money, maybe she just want's whom ever to give her some money.

Guest Pixie18

I would love to watch this show but there are no eng subs out :tears: ...It would drive me crazy to be watching it and not know what is being said.. hopefully subs will be up sooner rather then later.

Guest pyol_pom

hello, is there someone that can provide an alternative download this drama than through a torrent?

dear IBELIS, can u give me spoiler what's going on ep 9 last nigh? :D :D

I'm desperate to watch episode 9, wow the kiss at the end .. hahaha ... looks like the love story had begun

I quite liked this drama, this drama is quite entertaining, especially with good acting UJW...

hmmm, without subs I can not capture the whole story, so many speculation :sweatingbullets:

i think SW just using HM, and i can't see SW really love HM :unsure:

can't wait for tonight episode

*sorry for my bad english

I would love to watch this show but there are no eng subs out  :tears: ...It would drive me crazy to be watching it and not know what is being said.. hopefully  subs will be up sooner rather then later.

I know.  I was able to follow (just barely) at first w/ my very limited Korean vocabulary.  However, as the storyline grows ever more complex, I find that I am completely lost!

Guest neeras

Hi Everyone,

Can Love Become Money Episodes 5-8 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

canlovebecomemoney.jpg

Can Love Become Money 5-8 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4253-can-love-become-money-2012/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

I don't get it did something happen I have not seen a raw for episode 10 post yet. Does anyone know what happened. I watched 9 after midnight but I fell asleep earlier and assumed that it had been posted for awhile.

hello, is there someone that can provide an alternative download this drama than through a torrent?

dear  IBELIS, can u give me spoiler what's going on ep 9 last nigh? :D :D  

I'm desperate to watch episode 9, wow the kiss at the end .. hahaha ...  looks like the love story had begun

I quite liked this drama, this drama is quite entertaining, especially with good acting UJW...

hmmm, without subs I can not capture the whole story, so many speculation :sweatingbullets:

i think SW just using HM, and i can't see SW really love HM  :unsure:

can't wait for tonight episode

*sorry for my bad english

Sorry to take so long getting back to you,I don't speak or understand Korean either, my comments are solely on my observations of events. I can only tell you what I think is happening.

I don't get it did something happen I have not seen a raw for episode 10 post yet. Does anyone know what happened. I watched 9 after midnight but I fell asleep earlier and assumed that it had been posted for awhile.

I haven't been able to find 10, yet.

Guest pyol_pom

dear IBELIS n sobohomom2, u can DL at Kpopella.org :lol: :lol:

wahhh...but after watch ep 10 i'm feel interaction between IT and DR still in grey area... :lol: :lol: even after yesterday peck ^_^ ^_^

Greetings!    

I am only up to ep 5 and watched 2 - 5 with the DSS unfinished subs - which means a lot of guessing at what they really meant.

I really like the characters - all of them.

Even though everyone seems to know they are playing a version of a K-drama cliche, they are doing so with style.

Not to mention, IT is a great version of the rich, stiff businessman.

I love how ready Yeon Jung Hoon to make a complete fool of himself.

You can tell he is happy to break out of the serious, angry all the time, tacit character and have fun for a change. 

I know the subbing gangs of the world are busy doing all the trendies that have a lot of viewers.

I am hopeful if things ever slow down, someone will throw a few hundred hours at this sweet story.

Meanwhile, thanks, DSS!!!!!

dear  IBELIS n sobohomom2, u can DL at Kpopella.org :lol: :lol:  

wahhh...but after watch ep 10 i'm feel interaction between IT and DR still in grey area... :lol: :lol:  even after yesterday peck ^_^ ^_^

Episode was incredibly cute--especially the eye-contact exercise!  Loved it!

Guest pyol_pom

Episode was incredibly cute--especially the eye-contact exercise!  Loved it!

:lol: :lol: :lol: , "the eye-contact exercise"...DR can't look straight to IT eyes...even for 3 second :wub: :wub:

btw, i can't understand about DR ex-boyfriend, we can see in the preview for next week he seems try to threaten DR crazy.gifcrazy.gif

I think this is about to go off the rails, DR is just starting to do to many stupid things Who is she to be so threaten about some pictures that she has never seen. Even if the loan shark were to put them on the internet whats the worst that could happen. She changes her hair color and style and the average person on the street would not recognize her. Her one friend already knows all the details. Then she could come clean to IT, explain her involvement with the uncle, then all potential blackmail is gone.

But instead everyone on the show is practically blackmailing her for one reason or another. Then you have her nitwit father who only keeps making it worse. I'm not sure why he was in jail, did they think he tried to commit suicide? If that's not enough she actually considered stealing from IT to get him out, what sense does that make. If I had a father like that I leave him in jail for his own safety and mine. All he does is make matters worse.

I would also have a talk with my friend, these hair brain schemes are only making her situation worse, it's amazing how they come up with plans to help her but gthe moment the plan fails and money is involved the call her. Since the friend got the thug involved with her father behind her back to catch the con artist then why didn't she take responsibility when the plan failed, why call her at all.

I find it amazing that DR has not once considered re-evaluate her situation. I didn't get that part about the meeting that the younger girl that calls IT oppa set up. I didn't think he had any siblings so I'm confused by her and why is there and what his mom has to do with it.

I loved how IT used the kiss as a dog training tactic. 

Starting to get to much dialogue. We could sure use Baudy in this thread..

Guest pyol_pom

I think this is about to go off the rails, DR is just starting to do to many stupid things Who is she to be so threaten about some pictures that she has never seen. Even if the loan shark were to put them on the internet whats the worst that could happen. She changes her hair color and style and the average person on the street would not recognize her. Her one friend already knows all the details. Then she could come clean to IT, explain her involvement with the uncle, then all potential blackmail is gone.

But instead everyone on the show is practically blackmailing her for one reason or another. Then you have her nitwit father who only keeps making it worse. I'm not sure why he was in jail, did they think he tried to commit suicide? If that's not enough she actually considered stealing from IT to get him out, what sense does that make. If I had a father like that I leave him in jail for his own safety and mine. All he does is make matters worse.

I would also have a talk with my friend, these hair brain schemes are only making her situation worse, it's amazing how they come up with plans to help her but gthe moment the plan fails and money is involved the call her. Since the friend got the thug involved with her father behind her back to catch the con artist then why didn't she take responsibility when the plan failed, why call her at all.

I find it amazing that DR has not once considered re-evaluate her situation. I didn't get that part about the meeting that the younger girl that calls IT oppa set up. I didn't think he had any siblings so I'm confused by her and why is there and what his mom has to do with it.

I loved how IT used the kiss as a dog training tactic. 

Starting to get to much dialogue. We could sure use Baudy in this thread..

wow, you explain so many things :D :D

about the father...yes, if the situation like that he should stay in jail...

but i think DR intend to return the watches, hopefully DR can explain the whole situation to IT...

btw, forgive for my silly question did Hong misun aka Bit na is his real sister?sometimes she is very annoyed phew.gifphew.gif

Hwangbo son in this drama so cute :wub:

wow, you explain so many things :D :D  

about the father...yes, if the situation like that he should stay in jail...

but i think DR intend to return the watches, hopefully DR can explain the whole situation to IT...

btw, forgive for my silly question did Hong misun aka Bit na is his real sister?sometimes she is very annoyed phew.gifphew.gif

Hwangbo son in this drama so cute :wub:

Remember this is only a guess from what I am seeing, SW got her to pretend to be a girl that was his child hood friend whom IT promise to come back for and take care of. It's the other girl that calls him oppa I don't know how she fit's in. I'm kind of suspecting that he was an only child. or did not grow up with his sister if he has one.

Guest pyol_pom

thankz for the explanation IBELIS

bcoz, if i'm not wrong HM , once she call that woman(IT's mother) "Imo" hehehe...i can see HM over jealous towards DR :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest me22you

ep 1 c-sub

pt 1

http://www.sendspace.com/file/823wde

pt 2

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8vchrq

ep 2 c-sub

pt 1

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xld5fa

pt 2

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yujpmp

Does anyone know where else, I can watch this drama with chinese subs? Thanks for the bove links. But they only work on part one's for each episode but not for the latter second part. And I've tried playing on windows media and even got my hubby to have a look but pt 2 still doesn't work. I only watched the first episode and first part of ep 2 and I like it so far.

Archived