[Drama 2012] Can Love Become Money 사랑도 돈이 되나요

Guest YunRa1430270238

You guys are all like me:

watching it raw and trying to figure out what they are really saying, but even though you're not exactly sure, still loving the show, loving the President and DR together.

It would be such a hit it if it were subbed.  My wish is one day it ends up on Dramafever so I can watch and rewatch my favorite scenes.

The leads are adorable together. The heartbreak to come is going to be crushing for IT. I don't want to watch that happen to him, but I can't look away!   I am so in love with the President!

*Sigh*

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest me22you

I watched the raw then the chi-subbed. It was so much more meaningful with the subs. I loved the conversation between the 2 at the last ep. the ending scene. Here's the gist of what happened.

He goes you have to tell me the reason why you came ranting in your drunken state. He said give me the reason as to why, as that's the least she could do after he cooked her the hangover soup. She says she just wants to see him happily married and live happy days with someone.

He says I am slightly disappointed as I thought you had thoughts of marrying me as you love money. Then she goes I'm jeolous of that woman whom he's going to marry as all she has to do is to lend her account then she will get all that money. She said it would be like winning the lottery for her and she could buy a place for her and her dad. So he asks her then do you want to marry me ? He goes if you marry me, the money.... But she cuts him off and says there's no way that she would marry him for those reasons. She could marry anyone else for that money but not him as she finally confessed that she likes him. Then she smooches him and says sorry. That's when he grasped her wrist and said you always give me the wrong notion or misconception. Here, I think he means that she did not first reveal that she liked him when he first asked her while they were sitting down. I think that line meant that he was seeking out for her confession. Then he reaches out for her and it was a nice scene the way he held her neck. Do you guys also wonder if the next episode will open with the continuation of that kiss? I loved the whole conversation between them but the kiss looked really odd, it was sort of a frozen lip smack, not as real as the first one they shared infront of that cute spotted dog. What breed is that dog anyways?

Looks like Han Ga In's husband chose the right script. I read somewhere that the entire family reads over possible scripts before choosing which one to pick. Looks like he made a good decision as it's a lovely romance and someone here said the ratings are really good. And I just found out that he speaks english perfectly as he went to school in the US. He looked genuinely happy in his real wedding pictures. He's so lucky that he won HGI over as she is so naturally beautiful. They look like they really love each other and got married so young. I'm happy for them as they look so blessed together. I used to think he's ugly next to his wife but he has a face that grows on you the more you look at it. And I think he looks better with short hair.

Anyways, I really am enjoying this drama along with Roof top prince now.

Guest denzai

Looks like Han Ga In's husband chose the right script. I read somewhere that the entire family reads over possible scripts before choosing which one to pick. Looks like he made a good decision as it's a lovely romance and someone here said the ratings are really good. And I just found out that he speaks english perfectly as he went to school in the US. He looked genuinely happy in his real wedding pictures. He's so lucky that he won HGI over as she is so naturally beautiful. They look like they really love each other and got married so young. I'm happy for them as they look so blessed together. I used to think he's ugly next to his wife but he has a face that grows on you the more you look at it. And I think he looks better with short hair.

Actually the ratings not quite good below 1% :sweatingbullets:

thanks god its not being cut....

yeon jung hoon loves hgi so much no wonder cause she's a goddes here's the reason why hgi marry yjh :wub:

Han Ga In Attacted by Warm Charm & Good Character of Yeon Jeong Hoon

http://asian-drama.org/han-ga-in-attacted-by-warm-charm-good-character-of-yeon-jeong-hoon/

Guest denzai

there's recaps for ep 1, i hope she continue recapping :sweatingbullets:

http://mystisith.com/2012/04/25/can-love-become-money-episode-1/

Guest fkamkar49

I am watching this drama with darksmurfs subs, most of the times I understand it but some of the translation of names and slang are too funny. We had it on viki but they stop us from subbing it which is so not right. This is one of the best dramas of this year so far; it has every thing and his acting is amazing. I never considered Korean Tv rating worth caring for sometimes they like a drama that is so not my taste and sometimes my most favorite drama happens to be Korea's number one too ( Like the History of Salary Man).

It is funny, entertaining and great acting but I wish they would have give more solid reason for the HATE. 15 years ago a teenager hit a bicycle whom turn in front of it without stopping. If you feel he needs to pay for it just come to him and tell him and ask him for help why to go this far to destroy not only him but so many others.

Still I am waiting for the last two episodes when he will find out about the whole scheme and I want him to suffer a little because of love and heart ache that will be the best medicine to cure him from his coldness.

I hope we get more help from people with some recap so we will understand it better.

wub.gif

Guest denzai

Uhm Ji Won Dresses in Luxurious Wedding Gown

r430x020120427121010298.jpg

In episode 18 of MBN drama series Can Love Become Money broadcast on April 29th, 2012, Da Ran (Uhm Ji Won) accepted the proposal of In Tak (Yun Jung Hoon), and put on the gorgeous wedding dress. Uhm Ji Won who is wearing the shoulder-less wedding dress is showing off her delicate collarbone, fair and smooth skin.

In the filming done on Monday, April 23rd, 2012, Uhm Ji Won appeared by wearing the white wedding gown, making the production team exclaimed. The elegant and lively wedding dress is matching with the cheerful and lovely personality of Da Ran in the drama, and Uhm Ji Won who dressed in wedding gown also showed off her perfect body.

The wedding dress wore by Uhm Ji Won on the day was a extravagant dress imported from Italy which the price tag of as high as 20 million South Korean won (about USD $17680) attracting attention. The deputy director of Sposa Bella company which in charged of the wedding dress, Oh Yoon Joo, said, “This wedding gown is custom made according to ratio of female body, if the ratio of the body is not perfect, then it will not fit. The shoulders, chest, and neck of Uhm Ji Won is perfect, so she is very fit to wear the dress.”

In addition, Can Love Become Money which left only 4 episodes is broadcast every Saturday and Sunday at 11:00pm.

Read more: http://asian-drama.org/uhm-ji-won-dresses-in-luxurious-wedding-gown/#ixzz1tO1HMDch

Guest fkamkar49

I have a question:

for someone who is doubting everyone and checking each person back ground, past and present how did our main man accepted the consultant so easy and why he trusted him so fast and easy with all these important programs? 

I have a question:

for someone who is doubting everyone and checking each person back ground, past and present how did our main man accepted the consultant so easy and why he trusted him so fast and easy with all these important programs? 

I thought the same thing, IT also appears not to like him so I really didn't understand. Unless he is aware of everything and just waiting to see were things are headed.

I watched the raw then the chi-subbed.  It was so much more meaningful with the subs.  I loved the conversation between the 2 at the last ep. the ending scene.  Here's the gist of what happened.  

He goes you have to tell me the reason why you came ranting in your drunken state.  He said give me the reason as to why, as that's the least she could do after  he cooked her the hangover soup.  She says she just wants to see him happily married and live happy days with someone.  

He says I am slightly disappointed as I thought you had thoughts of marrying me as you love money.  Then she goes I'm jeolous of that woman whom he's going to marry as all she has to do is to lend her account then she will get all that money.  She said it would be like winning the lottery for her and she could buy a place for her and her dad.  So he asks her then do you want to marry me ?  He goes if you marry me, the money....  But she cuts him off and says there's no way that she would marry him for those reasons.  She could marry anyone else for that money but not him as she finally confessed that she likes him.  Then she smooches him and says sorry.  That's when he grasped her wrist and said you always give me the wrong notion or misconception. Here, I think he means that she did not first reveal that she liked him when he first asked her while they were sitting down.  I think that line meant that he was seeking out for her confession.  Then he reaches out for her and it was a nice scene the way he held her neck.  Do you guys also wonder if the next episode will open with the continuation of that kiss? I loved the whole conversation between them but the kiss looked really odd, it was sort of a frozen lip smack, not as real as the first one they shared infront of that cute spotted dog.  What breed is that dog anyways?

Looks like Han Ga In's husband chose the right script.  I read somewhere that the entire family reads over possible scripts before choosing which one to pick.    Looks like he made a good decision as it's a lovely romance and someone here said the ratings are really good.   And I just found out that he speaks english perfectly as he went to school in the US.  He looked genuinely happy in his real wedding pictures.  He's so lucky that he won HGI over as she is so naturally beautiful.   They look like they really love each other and got married so young.  I'm happy for them as they look so blessed together.  I used to think he's ugly next to his wife but he has a face that grows on you the more you look at it.  And I think he looks better with short hair.

Anyways, I really am enjoying this drama along with Roof top prince now.

The dog is a Dalmatian.

Thanks a lot I really enjoyed your recap. Since you do get to know what's going on can you stop by and give us the highlights for the last 3 episodes?

Guest me22you

@denzai, I'm glad ep.will not be cut either. Seems like you're a fan of HGI and her hubby. HGI really seem to have it all, fame, beauty and a caring husband who has a good temperament. She is so lucky! I can totally tell by the body language in the wedding pics how he holds HGI dearly and grasps onto her hands so tightly, as if he never wants to let her go. When I see them I have a feeling that they will be together for always.

So I just saw the raw and I loved the giddy expression on YJH's face in the car when he was talking to DR. Not sure what they said.

@Ibelis, sure I can give the highlights for the last 3. I actually understand pretty much the interaction between DR and IT but am not getting any of the business deception stuff. I only studied 3 years in Asia but am so glad it's enough for me to understand the chi-subs for this drama. I hope DR will reveal her secret before IT finds out from someone else.

Guest fkamkar49

I am sure I will not like episode 19 at all!

He will find out about her and there will be so much heartache again

tears.gif

I am sure I will not like episode 19 at all!

He will find out about her and there will be so much heartache again

*quoted image*

This series is 20 episodes right? If it is, then I guess at least the last episode is the next day. IT is so happy....ay...I can't watch after Ep. 18. If the series is 20 episodes, why did they make this revelation all the way at the end of the series. I was hoping he knows a little about it already and well, he just wants her to tell him the truth there? Ay....have to wait a week for this!!!! I'm so depressed.

This series is 20 episodes right?  If it is, then I guess at least the last episode is the next day.  IT is so happy....ay...I can't watch after Ep. 18.  If the series is 20 episodes, why did they make this revelation all the way at the end of the series.  I was hoping he knows a little about it already and well, he just wants her to tell him the truth there?  Ay....have to wait a week for this!!!!  I'm so depressed.

Could someone please explain what happened at the end of 18?!?

Guest fkamkar49

well I am going to download all episodes and wait for 19 and 20 to be aired and get the funny subs from darksmurfs and and then watch all 4 at the same time.

At my age I do not have the heart to see her suffering more

or both suffering

tears.gifwacko.gifmellow.gif

Once IT asked DR to marry him she should have revealed everything, as well as clear up everything with the uncle and the loan shark. I don't know what the ex could have told HM that would be a reason for IT to call of the wedding. HM has a lot of nerve considering she is helping SW scam IT. I think that DR did find out something about SW plans, so I bet when the uncle finds out that they ruined his plans that with the info DR has and what he already knows he will help IT stop them.

You can tell that HM really cares for IT and no longer wants to help hurt him, but she needs to reveal her part too, because SW is throwing away everything to get revenge on IT for something that really wasn't his fault, not to mention he was a kid. 

Once IT asked DR to marry him she should have revealed everything, as well as clear up everything with the uncle and the loan shark. I don't know what the ex could have told HM that would be a reason for IT to call of the wedding. HM has a lot of nerve considering she is helping SW scam IT. I think that DR did find out something about SW plans, so I bet when the uncle finds out that they ruined his plans that with the info DR has and what he already knows he will help IT stop them.

You can tell that HM really cares for IT and no longer wants to help hurt him, but she needs to reveal her part too, because SW is throwing away everything to get revenge on IT for something that really wasn't his fault, not to mention he was a kid. 

I agree. DR should have really told IT at that time. I hope everything does happen the way you say because I really can't handle anything sad with the couple. IT finally feels love and this happens...ay...I hope that doesn't turn him off on it.

Archived