[Drama 2012] I do, I do 아이 두 아이 두

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, everyone. Thanks for posting all those pics.

Am not bothered about the plot so far - I'm just

enjoying myself - looking at all the lovely pics

of Suna. Love her wardrobe so far and am hoping

that there will not be repeats in the drama - that would

be disgusting. Wardrobe mistress, please take note.

And do not make her wear earrings from previous

dramas, please. Really really counting the days for

the drama to be aired.

Wanted to add ..... guess Suna was warning LJW .........

"DON'T YOU DARE TELL ANYONE ABOUT LAST NIGHT!"

Guest arashi76

KSA so hot!  Hmmm, I wonder what a certain someone will think when he sees these hot pics? =)  

Can't wait to watch this drama!

KSA so hot!  Hmmm, I wonder what a certain someone will think when he sees these hot pics? =)  

Can't wait to watch this drama!

Yessssssss, Suna is indeed sexy and I wonder too .....??????

Saw this article in soompi news. Seen this?

Kim Sun Ah Is the Queen of Weight Loss

by: hotshotlover30 on May 10, 2012 Flag as inappropriate

Earlier today, photos comparing Kim Sun Ah’s current figure to her body during her Kim Sam Soon days have been attracting a lot of attention. Titled “Kim Sun Ah Looks Half Her Old Self’s Size,” the post has been spreading like wildfire among various online community sites.

Back in 2005, Kim Sun Ah became a household name overnight through MBC “My Name is Kim Sam Soon,” a story of a rather ordinary, chubby, and insecure 30-year-old female baker who was looking for a nice man in her life. As such, the actress adapted herself to fit her character, creating both a curvier bodyline and warm impression. However, fast forward seven years to the present, she definitely does not look like the Kim Sun Ah of the past. The stills from her latest drama, MBC “I Do, I Do,” show her as a cool, confident, and charismatic woman who knows what she wants and how she’s going to achieve it.

Netizens commented, “She looked great in ‘Scent of a Woman’ too,” “Everyone’s succeeding in dieting except me T.T,” “Didn’t she purposely gain weight for ‘My Name is Kim Sam Soon?” “She’s tall, lean, and beautiful,” and more.

Kim Sun Ah’s “I Do, I Do” also stars “Glorious Jane’s” Lee Jang Woo. Kim Sun Ah will play Hwang Ji Ahn, the best designer at a footwear company who has the complete package of brains, beauty, and talent. Not only is she good at her work, she’s also fashionable and cultured. Lee Jang Woo will play Park Tae Kang, a walking disaster. While he used to copy designs from well-known brands, he gets accepted as a new recruit at Hwang Ji Ahn’s company.

“I Do I Do” hopes to break the accepted social norm in kdramas of a thirty-something year old female protagonist in need of saving (aka marriage) by a young, wealthy prince. The romantic-comedy will premiere on MBC on May 30, following Lee Seung Gi and Ha Ji Won’s “The King 2hearts.”

Guest jastinel

From "I do, I do" filming set, scene from an Episode....

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Fsn3t2zcHzs/?resourceId=0_06_02_99?fr=2

The way KSA speak, her expression and body language, I can see Kim Sam Soon character, only this time she`s sexy, beautiful and rich.

I wish to see "Miranda P" vibe on her....I want her to remain cool and feminine even she`s angry....just my opinion.

OMG - She's so hot... KSA has always been my top 3 fav actress. I love her personality on and off screen.

She looked different from the her old drama... elegant, poise... BEAUTIFUL...

I always thought KSA look is just average, but I change my mind.. WOW.. she's mind blowing.. This gonna be my most anticipated drama

1. I do I do

2. Dr Jin Time Slip

3. Big

Guest freeminded1430278377

This sounds like a bit like the proposal starring sandra bullock where the girl needs the guy who is also younger than her to save her.

Guest *alodia*

jiyoungs0117_7243140948162569339.jpg

This will be Jiany`s house...huge?!

I found the location! :)

theraum.jpg

This is The Raum.A function room/hall in Kangnam.

The Raum - 서울 강남구 역삼동 680-1 (680-1 Yoksam-dong,Kangnam, Seoul)

So I guess this is not Ji Ahn's house. But probably where the said fashion show is happening. :)

Guest *alodia*
Guest *alodia*

20120512_jiyoungs0117_9007739439534440069.jpg

http://me2day.net/jiyoungs0117

*“I Do, I Do” 포슷허비하인드3!!* 강렬한 레드원피스로 시선한번 사로잡구, 기럭지로 올킬!!!! 무보정 S라인.. 맞습니다맞~구여~~~

새로운 김슷하★의 모습에 다들 갈팡지팡 당황모드?? 이젠 황지안의 매력에 듬~~~~~~~뿍빠져~빠져~♪ 이제 정말 얼마 안남았따~!!!!! 이젠 다들 황지안 모드로!!!! 캬~

That pic you posted of the "Raum" looks exactly like the one used in "A Thousand Days Promise" when the main OTP were on their honeymoon. They walked down the stairs to dinner so it was set up like a hotel dining room at the bottom. w00t.gif Great find, thanks! 

I'm still so curious how they're going to handle the OBG-YN's role. laugh.gif

Archived