[Drama 2012] I do, I do 아이 두 아이 두

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest see-T

wowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! this drama really look promising with all those super cute photoshoot and intimate pictures being uploaded :w00t:

Guest see-T

do you guys spot Suna's fingernails??? they're awesome, colorful nails! I think she started to 'style' her nails last year, was that after SOAW? not really sure though..

Guest jastinel

dcinside

minidk.jpg

57908929520769056761420.jpg

this reminds me of SOAW photoshoot, i hope they have a different concept when it comes to the official poster. I was expecting to see "Miranda P" image/character of KSA and not a playful one.

Guest jastinel

Poster shoots for I Do, I Do

by javabeans

http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/05/poster-shoots-for-i-do-i-do/#comment-654863

Guest Yurichin

isn't there any leak whose song gonna be the OST?? I wonder..

the ost in every drama which KSA star-in always ears spoiling :D, especially in CH (there isn't boring song)

and I want voices from singers like Lyn, Song ji eun, Ali, Lee Ki chan or perhaps from my fave JYJ?? will fill the drama :wub::w00t:

Guest jastinel

KSA signing a shoe....

29264323596794983790515.jpg

Is this Jiany`s car?

viewimagephp.jpg

look at the image on the left of this photo, is that KSA@ a gym?

20120508180138.jpg

20120508180107.jpg

58152123596791650457515.jpg

12777285.png

2rrcopy.jpg

57820423596792317124115.jpg

38022923596798650456815.jpg

39247623596786650458015.jpg

54496923596787650457915.jpg

dcinside

Guest *alodia*

More photos from the Photoshoot

ido11.jpg

20120508me2day.jpg

credit: Lim Soo Hyang's me2day

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20120508_tnxw.jpg

credit: http://yfrog.com/65tnxwj

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

viewimage1.jpg

Toyota Prius

Hwang Ji Ahn's car? A car found in the filming set.

source: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=kimsuna&no=6697&page=1&bbs

@jastinel, NO that's not her!

Guest jastinel

15610322078636802420419.jpg

FROM:http://me2day.net/jiyoungs0117/2012/05/08/pyvrfpr-_oghl*

Waaaaah, u are fast Dia, I`ll delete my photo later when I find a new one.

Now that was a jaw-dropping Facebook entry. It seems that this show isn't quite sure what it wants to be, with the jokey-boyz-in-heels shoot previously and then this over-the-top romantic look. Now, throwing clues all over the map is not necessarily a bad thing - I remember how we all made fun of City Hunter when the promos came out and there was a shoot-em-up and a cute-date and little kids and guns and we were all "What on earth is this show trying to be?" Well, we found out that City Hunter knew exactly what it wanted to be.

So the fact that these promos go in two wildly different directions could be a good thing - or it could mean that they just haven't really decided what sort of stance to take with the romance in this story - whether to treat it as a full-on comedy, just for laughs, or actually treat it like a love problem to be respected and considered seriously. And if they waffle back and forth, making fun of our odd couple one moment, and asking us to shed a tear for their predicament the next...well, it won't work. I have to say, I am fascinated to see where they take this story, and if Kim Sun Ah can make it work.

Guest *alodia*

Now that was a jaw-dropping Facebook entry. It seems that this show isn't quite sure what it wants to be, with the jokey-boyz-in-heels shoot previously and then this over-the-top romantic look. Now, throwing clues all over the map is not necessarily a bad thing - I remember how we all made fun of City Hunter when the promos came out and there was a shoot-em-up and a cute-date and little kids and guns and we were all "What on earth is this show trying to be?" Well, we found out that City Hunter knew exactly what it wanted to be.

So the fact that these promos go in two wildly different directions could be a good thing - or it could mean that they just haven't really decided what sort of stance to take with the romance in this story - whether to treat it as a full-on comedy, just for laughs, or actually treat it like a love problem to be respected and considered seriously. And if they waffle back and forth, making fun of our odd couple one moment, and asking us to shed a tear for their predicament the next...well, it won't work. I have to say, I am fascinated to see where they take this story, and if Kim Sun Ah can make it work.

Regarding the Facebook poster, it was Kim Sun Ah who did it. Quoting her: "처음으로 내맘데로 포스터만들어보기!" (For the first time, I tried making a poster the way I want it" (sorry I don't have time to translate her loooong message). So it may not be the case that the show is not quite sure what it wants it to be. This poster is our hopeless romantic Kim Sun Ah's point of view. Perhaps this is how she sees the show. Or how she feels, as Ji Ahn.

The comic poster shoots may also just be an indication that this is a comedy. I remember City Hall's poster shoots and website photos are very 'cartoonish' too and many of us didn't like it. But we got a very warm comedy-romance-political story and I must say the posters didn't give justice to that wonderful story - City Hall. SOAW, although marketed as romantic-comedy have romantic and mellow posters and we ended up having a romantic-drama. So maybe they are trying to emphasize that THIS is a romantic COMEDY, thus the poster shoots. And our dear Sun Ah, being the romantic that she is, focuses on the romance between her character and Tae Kang and not on the comic side. :)

Ah, thanks Dia! That makes perfect sense, that we have two viewpoints going on here (and I am with KSA on this one!).

And now that you mention it, I remember the city Hall posters - which I did not like at all - and wondering if I could possibly like this KSA vehicle as much as MNIKSS...well, the answer was a resounding yes., so I am more than willing to sit back and watch her, once again, make something totally memorable out of what could be a train wreck in anyone else's hands.

Archived