[Drama 2012] I do, I do 아이 두 아이 두

Guest yeohweping

Guest *alodia*

Press Conference will be held at THE RAUM.

The Raum - 서울 강남구 역삼동 680-1 (680-1 Yoksam-dong,Kangnam, Seoul)

(Yup, the same building where they were filming some of Kim Sun Ah's scenes)

I've known this beforehand, that's why we were collecting messages for Kim Sun Ah Unnie and preparing a presscon project, but I'm not sure if it's allowed to disclose the information. But I was reading at DC today and found out that Kim PD have disclosed the info publicly, so I guess it's ok to share it here too. :)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zzgila

I see the fun people from scent of a woman here!!! Yieehaa!!! it's definitely not going to be a boring forum!!!

Heloooooooooo ladies!!!!

Guest -yuoi-

new stills

20120514164747_5864.jpg20120514164757_6608.jpg20120514164808_1869.jpg 

P.S. According to Jangwoo's daum cafe, 'I Do I Do' praying ceremony will be held on May 18 (cr: baidu)

Gosh he looks young! The bubble haircut and the twig legs, the motorcycle he stole - he looks like a refugee from Shut Up Flower Boy Band. I can get behind the comedy aspect of this show, because this is one improbable pairing, but I am not going to be shipping this couple - and I just can't imagine the sort of shipping that went on during Scent of a Woman. To me, it is a totally different dynamic.

Guest *alodia*

Kim Sun Ah Filming at Olympic Park

May 12, 2012

405033_223096287793212_191907870912054_273087_1910184687_n.jpg

(whhatt! my friend was there a few days ago! :w00t: )

source: http://blog.naver.com/rlapfl/70137963804

The blogger said Kim Sun Ah looks really slim and pretty! :)

Guest *alodia*

ew3udu.jpg

https://twitter.com/#!/Suna_forever

선포 트친님들^^ 안녕하세요 트윗지기입니다 오랜만에 트친님들을 위해 김배우님의 스탭을 통해 얻은 현장직찍 사진업뎃합니다!오늘도 기분좋은밤되시구 행복하세요! 김선아 포에버~~ 아이두아이두 대박기원입니다^^ http://yfrog.com/odew3uduj

Guest jastinel

http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/05/laughing-it-up-on-the-set-of-i-do-i-do/#comment-660727

by javabeans

Those BTS pics of them laughing (thanks yuoi!) show what people mean when they say actors/actress's have chemistry between them. To me, these 2 have amazing chemistry already and are obviously having fun on the set. laugh.gif I love it! I don't sense any awkwardness in any of the pics I've seen of them together. 

Another huge kudos to Suna for pairing up with this amazing young man. (she definitely knows how to pick her male leads) biggrin.gif Or I guess I mean she knows how to pick projects with young male leads who show enormous potential. 

I don't think this pairing is improbable at all - Suna looks hot enough to easily capture the heart of a guy this young! phew.gif Thanks again to everyone for all the updates and pics. 

Guest *alodia*

I'm expecting a teaser tomorrow night after King2Hearts. :) :) :)

Must live stream King2Hearts! Hahaha!

--------------------

New Stills!

1337042652855.jpg

TV DAILY

Gosh he looks young! The bubble haircut and the twig legs, the motorcycle he stole - he looks like a refugee from Shut Up Flower Boy Band. I can get behind the comedy aspect of this show, because this is one improbable pairing, but I am not going to be shipping this couple - and I just can't imagine the sort of shipping that went on during Scent of a Woman. To me, it is a totally different dynamic.

I agree that they really created a contrast there but i think it's good because if they are going to tell a story of an older woman with a younger guy, they should just go all the way and not choose a guy who looks close in age with the female lead but is just younger in the dialogue, which i've seen in other series and i think it's always insulting to the viewers. The thing is, in real life, there are such romances, where the man is still this immature young guy who falls for the older woman who is pretty mature and set up in life. If they do this right, it will break another barrier, that dramas like MNIKSS did with the realistic stories. There is no need to sugarcoat things and act like it never happens in real life. I just hope the story makes sense and it isn't too contrived. If the older female lead starts acting like a fragile little virgin to go down the guy's level, i just wont be able to deal with such stupidity, because it's one thing to write dramas for the ''traditional'' folks who prefer the sugarcoating and it's another to insult people's intelligence with ridiculous story and dialogue. Her character better be what she looks like- modern, fierce, mature.

A man pairing with a much older woman is rare but not improbable. I know of two instances right now - one woman older by 8 years and another by 12 years. Both couples are still together after more than 10 years. The 12 -year difference came about when the man was 40 and the woman was 52. :)

Guest *alodia*

20120515_545974_456883837662114_205644586119375_2013058_1668889667_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/OfficialKimSunA

May 15, 2012

By...SuNNy

이른아침은 여전히 졸립고..

오토바이 헬멧은 너무 무겁고..

요즘 날씨는 더웠다 추웠다~~

오토바이 뒷자리에타는건

음 롤러코스터보다 더 무섭고 싫다.@@

엉덩이 빵꾸 똥꾸 될뻔..!

온몸이 근육통~~ 으헝~!!!!!

몇일 푹푹 자고싶다..!

모두 안전운전필수~!!

건강관리가 우선~!!

우리모두...행복하기..!

[ENGLISH TRANSLATION]

Sleepy this morning...

Motorcycle helmet is so heavy...

The weather these days is hot-cold~

Riding in a motorbike's backseat is uhm even scarier than riding a roller coaster, I hate it!. @@

My butt goes ppangkku ttongkku (punctured)..!

Every mucles in my entire body is (in pain)~~ uhung~!!!!!

I want to sleep well for a few days..!

Everyone, it's essential to drive safely~!!

Health should always be a priority~!!

Let's all... be happy..!

Guest blue84

545823_456972890986542_205644586119375_2013191_1816171702_n.jpg

By...SuNNy

이 코알라온뉘.

언젠가 일 ..낼줄알았다.!

평생을 갚아도 모자를 고마움..

(언제다갚나!...)

믿음이라는것이 어떤것인지 ..

깨달게해주는..! 오랜인연~!

그리고 그 누구보다 많이 위해주고 아껴주고, 믿어줘서~고마운 언니야~~!

고생많았어..! 토닥토닥..!

언제이렇게 준비한거야.!

비밀리에 머 준비하는건 역시 귀재인듯..!역시.! 대단해~

코.. 브레인^^ㅋㅋ

김슷하..! 너무 뿌듯하네...!

나도 이렇게 선물..!

우리모두..자.!

모두 모두 알차게 찰지게.다운로드시작..!

이제 막 시작한 코알라~

많이 응원해주시구요~!!

앞으로 더 많이많이 발전할것입니다욧^^

우리 함께..소통하며 이것저것..나누어보아요..!

gogogo~~~^^

have a Good~~~~ay

see u Tonight?!!! (^_−)−☆(11pm~~)By...SuNNy is a koala on Munster.

One day, ...Off.!

Even a lifetime to pay gratitude to Cap. ..

(When I pay off everything! ...)

Faith is what ...

Realize that ..! Long bond ~!

And for those who believe in giving for more than ~ thanks a lot for letting me give you will cherish, big sister ~ ~!

Troubled much ..! DAB DAB ..!

When I'm preparing like this.!

To prepare your stay in secret with the ear also seemed ..!Too.! Awesome ~ Ko ... Brain ^ ^ ㅋ Kim as before to ..! It seemed too! … painted

I too have this gift ..!

We are all ...Now.!

All in all we would click the start download...!

Now I'm just getting started, we owe a lot to cheer ~! ~ the Koala

You will develop much more forward juseyot pressure ^ ^ we, along with the ...Communication and whatnot ...Watch out yo ..!

gogogo~~~^^

have a Good~~~~ay

see u Tonight?!!! (^_−)−☆(11pm~~) (Translated by Bing) http://www.facebook.com/OfficialKimSunA

Guest Yurichin

KSA's bed scene poster ver 2??

credit KSA FB

550438_457600057590492_205644586119375_2014584_695927556_n.jpg

By...SuNNy

김☆슷하 제작포스터......

모두기다렸다규??ver2!!!!

Yes... I Do I Do~~~^^

이제 어언2주?? 5월30일첫방 !

다들 ㅇㅋ?

photo.. 쩡이. 나의 스딸리스트..! (너없이~~~~어찌.... 현장이.. 돌아갈꼬.... 고마우이.. 거기에 핸폰포터까징.! 풉~~)

I Do I Do coming soon~~~~~!

난 이제 눈좀 부칠껴~~~!

왠종일 비맞고~~~

말이안이주~~~~!

넘피곤하주-~~~~!

모두 즐 하루주!!!!!!!!!!

글공.

홍보당삼하쥬~~~~~!!^^

TO ALL KIM SUN AH FANS!

Support for Kim Sun Ah!

A friend of mine just asked me to help push up Kim Sun Ah's drama "Scent of A Woman".

Here is what she wrote: "I've been up to my nose leading the Baidu camp in voting for SOAW Seoul Drama Awards Like Ranking. Hitting the like button from morning till night. Unfortunately, we are losing the 5th place today to Warrior. Are you active with the English speaking fans, to spread the news to keep voting? If you know, please do it urgently. We just lost the 5th positition briefly but I managed to get it back for the moment. http://www.seouldrama.org/EN/entry/AwardsStatus.aspx ".

Hope you'll give her support too! :)

Archived