SOOMPI IDOL 9 - Online Vocal & Dance Contest

Jaeho

Guest annn73

if we are dancing can we put 2 different videos of us dancing to 2 different songs in one video, still being under 1:30 ?

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if we are dancing can we put 2 different videos of us dancing to 2 different songs in one video, still being under 1:30 ?

Sure, that's fine. Just depends on whether you wanna put the effort into doing 2 dances.

Guest 2winnie

Erm, is it okay to submit a different video, and take down the one I've already uploaded? Because I've found an old recording I'd like to use.... I'd resubmit and everything before the deadline of course... Is that okay? :/

Erm, is it okay to submit a different video, and take down the one I've already uploaded? Because I've found an old recording I'd like to use.... I'd resubmit and everything before the deadline of course... Is that okay? :/

Sure.

Guest JuliaAntasha

Hello. Can I send more than 1 video but still in the same category? but of course it will be judged separately.

Tq.

You have to do both at the same time. (Sing and dance to the same song)

Wait so in the future (if I pass.. ><) do we have to sing and dance simultaneously? Or can we lipsync to a song that we've recorded and just dance to it so you can hear the studio recording and see our dance? x_x

Wait so in the future (if I pass.. ><) do we have to sing and dance simultaneously? Or can we lipsync to a song that we've recorded and just dance to it so you can hear the studio recording and see our dance? x_x

Or can we lipsync to a song that we've recorded and just dance to it so you can hear the studio recording and see our dance? 

Yup, you can do this.

If you decide to enter a round as a singer AND dancer, you have to do both at the same time.

Guest Saiyu

Soompi Idol 9 Application

Soompi Username: Saiyu

I am entering as a: Singer

First Name: Jenny

Youtube Channel: Ajoobi

Preliminary Round Entry Information

Artist and Title: f(x) Luna & Krystal - Hard But Easy

Youtube Link to Entry: www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cjToKRjYRo

Guest VampGirIie

Um...one question, and its probably a stupid one. Lol, can we make up English lyrics to a Korean song? Like original lyrics or English lyrics we found that we like for a Korean song? 

Um...one question, and its probably a stupid one. Lol, can we make up English lyrics to a Korean song? Like original lyrics or English lyrics we found that we like for a Korean song? 

Yes, it's in the FAQ :)

Guest 2winnie

kyaaaa, thanks Jaeho! :D 

Hahaha, it's prolly not that much better then the last, but oh well. All the covers so far sound great guys! 

Guest jiroSHExfilesTATU

Hi! I'm just new here. :) Uhm, what if i'll enter both in Rapping and Singing category? Should I put my entries in only one video? So i'll have to show my singing and rapping for only 1minute 30 sec? Thanks in advance!

Guest CherJiWoo

Hello there!!!

I just read in one comment that,

the likes of the videos account on

the selection? And what's gonna happend

with the people that upload the video

on the last day? (Is an example :) )

Guest jiroSHExfilesTATU

Hello there!!!

oooh. this is a good question. i still don't know when to pass my entry. lol.

Uh... are we allowed to talk casually here? D:

What do you mean? You mean like chat? I'd like to keep the topic focused on the contest, so I was actually thinking about setting up a chatroom (probably w/ Tinychat) so if you guys are up for it, let me know. :)

Hi! I'm just new here. :) Uhm, what if i'll enter both in Rapping and Singing category? Should I put my entries in only one video? So i'll have to show my singing and rapping for only 1minute 30 sec? Thanks in advance!

Yes, one entry = one video. If you're rapping AND singing, you should probably choose a song that has both. :)

Please note that you can enter as a singer for the preliminary round, but you can switch to a rapper for the 1st round, and vice versa. What you enter as does not determine what you'll be doing for the rest of the contest.

Hello there!!!

People who enter late don't need to worry because we will give everyone some time to hit the like button, BUT the judges' scores and the Forum polls will count more than the Youtube likes. People who are talented or show potential are more likely to pass the preliminary round. Those with low scores from the judges will have to depend more on the Youtube likes and Forum polls. :)

If you deleted your video, please PM me if you're dropping out or want to submit a different entry. 

Please title your videos with the suggested format or you may be disqualified. 

[soompi Idol 9] Soompi Username - Artist - Title 

Thanks!

What do you mean? You mean like chat? I'd like to keep the topic focused on the contest, so I was actually thinking about setting up a chatroom (probably w/ Tinychat) so if you guys are up for it, let me know. :)

Yes, that would be awesome!

Just for the contestants to talk conversationally and discuss song choices and improvements and things like that.

Or maybe it's just me that wants to...?

And btw, ya'll are harsh, I keep getting a dislike every single day...

Archived