SOOMPI IDOL 9 - Online Vocal & Dance Contest

Jaeho

Guest hellobaby

Hey~ Just about the polls, for some sections, since there are 3 sections of the polls per thread, I wanted to vote some people in the first 2 polls more than in the 3rd poll but they won't let my vote go through unless I vote someone from the 3rd poll....is that just a glitch on my behalf?

Because if it's like that, don't the people listed in the third poll have an unfair advantage since for everyone who votes, at least one of their votes must be out of the three people in that 3rd poll?

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting PMs from people about the poll.

I'm going to make a poll on a different site and I'll post it in each thread. For now, the votes won't count. 

Won't take too long. :)

Guest Rita1430281860

This might sound like a lot of work. But.....perhaps setting up the polls the way they do with the SUC contest is better. 

A page on the soompi site that has everyone in small icon boxes that when clicked link people to the video. Then there could be some sort of check box underneath the icon link to vote for that person. 

Guest SahraMahamed

I know this is kind of a weird question but.. I passed the 1st round and I was wondering..

What are we supposed to do now? xD Just wait until April... like 9th was it? :o

Archived