Jaeho

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf all these hello kittys asking mini cooper thats on the faq

Hi! It‘s allowed to sing a song of  a boy band if I‘m a girl?Thanks <3

if i were judging you'd lose major points for it

i cringe when i hear girls doing guy covers and i know the judges probably do the same (too easy imo)

you gotta be good enough for us to disregard these tendencies

Guest DaisyFrallin

Ok I have a question regarding song choice. I kinda don't know how to put it into text. But let's say I don't have any pre-made videos that I can submit for the preliminary round so I make a 1:30 clip of me singing, for example, a K-Pop song. And let's say I make it past the preliminary round and one of the future rounds requires us to sing the whole song, can I choose to sing the song that I sang for our preliminary round clip or once we sing a song for the preliminary round, it def. cannot be used again for any other rounds?

Because I want to make submit my preliminary round clip but I don't want to risk using up my chance to sing the song I chose because I might not be able to sing it again and it might be better used for another round.

Guest kpop_chris08

Soompi Idol 9 Application<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(243, 249, 246); ">

Soompi Username: kpop_chris08<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(243, 249, 246); "><br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(243, 249, 246); ">I am entering as a Singer/Rapper/Dancer:<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(243, 249, 246); ">Dancer<br style="background-color: rgb(243, 249, 246); ">First Name: Christopher<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(243, 249, 246); ">Age: 20<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(243, 249, 246); ">Gender: Male<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(243, 249, 246); ">Country: Philippines<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(243, 249, 246); ">Youtube Channel: kpopchris08<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(243, 249, 246); ">Other Websites (Optional): Facebook<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(243, 249, 246); "><br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(243, 249, 246); ">Preliminary Round Entry Information<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(243, 249, 246); ">Artist and Title: Jay Park - Know Your Name<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(243, 249, 246); ">Youtube Link to Entry: 

Guest linkthe2nd

Soompi Username: linkthe2nd

I am entering as a Singer/Rapper/Dancer:Singer

First Name: Andrew

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/linkthe4th

Other Websites (Optional):

Preliminary Round Entry Information

Artist and Title: MBLAQ - This is war (전쟁이야)

Youtube Link to Entry: MBLAQ - This is war

Guest Jessica Nguyen

Soompi Idol 9 Application

Soompi Username: jessicanguyen_asdf

I am entering as a Singer/Rapper/Dancer:

Singer

First Name: Jessica

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/jessicadnguyen

Other Websites (Optional):

Artist and Title: Wonder Girls - Nobody

Youtube Link to Entry: Wonder Girls - Nobody

Hope you guys enjoy it. Have a nice day! ^____^

Ok I have a question regarding song choice. I kinda don't know how to put it into text. But let's say I don't have any pre-made videos that I can submit for the preliminary round so I make a 1:30 clip of me singing, for example, a K-Pop song. And let's say I make it past the preliminary round and one of the future rounds requires us to sing the whole song, can I choose to sing the song that I sang for our preliminary round clip or once we sing a song for the preliminary round, it def. cannot be used again for any other rounds?

Because I want to make submit my preliminary round clip but I don't want to risk using up my chance to sing the song I chose because I might not be able to sing it again and it might be better used for another round.

You will not be able to sing the same song again. :)

some people submitted videos that they've uploaded before the contest began..

so they have more "likes" than other submissions.

will that be taken into account during the judging process?

Yes, this will definitely be taken into consideration. :)

Youtube Link to Entry: 

I've received your entry already. You don't need to post it again. :)

Guest DeeBear

If the song has an English version to it, are we able to sing it? For example; Timeless by Xiah Junsu and that girl. Forgot her name.

can be Japanese songs like Mr.Taxi by SNSD ?

and i must post my entry in this topic or must send a PM ?

Q. Must the song be in Korean? Can I sing in another language?

A. The song should be by a K-music artist, but you may translate it into another language. If there is a different language version of a song, you may choose to sing it. 

SNSD is a K-pop group, so yes, you can definitely sing any of their Japanese songs.

Entries should be submitted through PM, like the rules state.

SNSD is a K-pop group, so yes, you can definitely sing any of their Japanese songs.

Entries should be submitted through PM, like the rules state.

owh thanks and Mianhe~ i don't read the faqs first.

Guest Will_Rubert

In case my PM didn't go through:

Soompi Idol 9 Application<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(243, 249, 246); ">

Soompi Username: Will_Rubert<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(243, 249, 246); "><br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(243, 249, 246); ">I am entering as a Singer/Rapper/Dancer: Singer<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(243, 249, 246); "><br style="background-color: rgb(243, 249, 246); "><br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(243, 249, 246); ">First Name: Will<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(243, 249, 246); ">Age: 18 (19 on April 2nd if it's relevant),<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(243, 249, 246); ">Gender: Male<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(243, 249, 246); ">Country: USA<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(243, 249, 246); ">Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/willrubert<b><br style="background-color: rgb(243, 249, 246); "></b><br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(243, 249, 246); ">Preliminary Round Entry Information<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(243, 249, 246); ">Artist and Title: Park Bom (of 2ne1) - Don't Cry (Acoustic)<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(243, 249, 246); ">Youtube Link to Entry: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPf2EpXmU3Q

Guest Speeders13

can we sing a song from the artist album?

I mean, for example Super Junior with "Mr. Simple" album.

Can I sing (for example) "My Love, My Kiss, My Heart" instead of "Mr. Simple" itself?

thx. I'm sorry if you don't understand my question.

Guest kpop_chris08

This is my entry for Soompi Idol 9 .. I hope u wil like it !! Pls.  VOTE me .. tnx

LINK REMOVED

You will not be able to sing the same song again. :)

Yes, this will definitely be taken into consideration. :)

I've received your entry already. You don't need to post it again. :)

Ok .. SORRY :) tnx

Does dislikes count as a losing criteria just like likes is as a winning criteria?

No. Please read the FAQ. :)

can we sing a song from the artist album?

I mean, for example Super Junior with "Mr. Simple" album.

Can I sing (for example) "My Love, My Kiss, My Heart" instead of "Mr. Simple" itself?

thx. I'm sorry if you don't understand my question.

Yes, it doesn't matter. :)

Soompi Username: UI.

I am entering as a Singer/Rapper/Dancer:

Singer

First Name: Rymane

Youtube Channel: YuiiXChii

Other Websites (Optional): //

Artist and Title: 4 Minute - Why (Japanese Vers.)

Youtube Link to Entry: Why

Archived