Ailee (에일리)

dreamerism

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Hello Counselor - Ailee, Hyomin, Seoyeon (T-ara) & Kim Jongseo! (2014.10.20)

cr as tagged

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yu Huiyeol's Sketchbook : Ailee, Kim Jinho, Crying Nut X No Brain (2014.10.31)

cr as tagged

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest dianacanada

TORONTO AILEE FANS!
Go to Krowdpop to buy your tickets for Unite the Mic this March!
We have 17 days left to sell 1,500 tickets.
Let's make this happen and bring more Kpop events to the city!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Wheesung and Ailee to Collaborate for New Digital Single “Kiss”
It has been revealed that singer Wheesung and Ailee will be partnering for a brand new digital single!
Wheesung and Ailee’s new track titled “Kiss,” will be released on February 12 as the fourth song of a collaborative duet project.
B9iF9k3IYAIS-JI.jpg

The two solo artists have previously showcased a collaboration stage of the song “My Boo” on MBC’s Lunar New Year Special “Singer and Trainee” back in 2011. They have also worked together as producer and singer for Ailee’s “Heaven” and “Singing Got Better.”
Fans are already looking forward to hearing what kind of music the two power vocals will be bringing.
A representative of Wheesung explained, “Although Wheesung produced this song before enlisting in the army, he wasn’t able to release it before leaving. Since that time, a group called Purple Revel released it as a song by the title of ‘Hey Baby.’ Because it’s a song that Wheesung made with much affection, he made the decision to release it as a remake track.”
http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/10/wheesung-and-ailee-to-collaborate-for-new-digital-single-kiss/

Guest adikkeluangman

Wheesung and Ailee showcase their harmony for 'Kiss' from the 'WS Duet' project
Wheesung released the fourth collaborative track from his 'WS Duet' project featuring mentee Ailee!

"Kiss" is a medium-tempo, neo-soul track composed by Kim Tae Wan and written by Wheesung that portrays the conversation of a couple in love. As this isn't Ailee and Wheesung's first collaboration together, the pair's harmony was on point and the sweet lyrics came just in time for Valentine's Day!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/02/wheesung-and-ailee-showcase-their-harmony-for-kiss-from-the-ws-duet-project

Guest adikkeluangman

Immortal Song” to Hold ‘King of Kings’ Special Including Ailee, Kim Tae Woo, and More
It has been reported that KBS’ “Immortal Song” will be hosting a ‘King of Kings – Show Show Show’ special during the February 16 recording.
“Show Show Show” was originally a television program that aired between 1964 and 1983. It was a variety show that showcased a number of different of talents, from dancing to singing, as well as comedy.
B9wDCS_IIAEYGn8.jpg

With the revival of this show after 19 years, many are looking forward to it, especially because of the impressive lineup. The top singers who have previously taken the stage on “Immortal Song” and earned much love from viewers will be participating in this special broadcast.
The lineup is said to include Ailee, K.Will, B1A4’s Sandeul, Kim Tae Woo, S, Lee Jung, Kim Jong Seo, Moon Myung Jin, Ali, Jung Dong Ha, Ulala Session, and Son Seung Yeon.
The broadcast is scheduled to air over a period of two weeks next month on March 7 and 14.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/13/immortal-song-to-hold-king-of-kings-special-including-ailee-kim-tae-woo-and-more/

• 2 weeks later...

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ailee to Host on SNL KoreaAilee to Host on SNL Korea

Ailee will be hosting the upcoming episode of SNL Korea. She will be working with crew members Shin Dong YeobYoo Sae YoonJung Sung HoKim Joon HyunAhn Young Mi, and more. The episode is expected to bring many laughs to viewers.

The teaser states that we will be able to see a different side to Ailee during the live show. In the “Prima Donna” segment the singer will participate in a singing and dancing battle. The winner of the battle will become the female lead in a musical. Yoo Sae Yoon will act as a musical director and coach to the aspiring musical actresses.

In another corner titled “Dark Knight,” the songstress will transform into a sexy seductress tempting Bruce Wayne who will be played by Shin Dong Yeob.

SNL Korea producers have commented, “Ailee has worked tirelessly in order to have audiences laughing. You can expect not only an amazing performance, but also her acting as a sexy diva and a cute school girl. There is perfect chemistry between her and the SNL crew.”

Her performance will be in the episode being broadcasted on February 28 9:45 p.m.

Check out the preview below!

logo-tiny.png

• 3 weeks later...

I was there.  The concert was really great.  Now the vids:
:-)

"AILEE (에일리) – Singing Got Better (노래가 늘었어) in Toronto"
by Hani Lynn

"Ailee - I will always love you 150320"
by ohmy kpopheart

"Ailee - I will show you 150320 HD"
by ohmy kpopheart

"20150320 - UniteTheMic - Toronto - Ailee - Heaven"
by VidThreeNorth

"[FANCAM] 150320 Unite The Mic Toronto - Ailee (에일리) - Don't Touch Me"
by jflawless852

These were the first four FanCam vids listed by the search "Ailee Toronto".  There are more vids, but this is all I have time for right now.

Guest adikkeluangman

[Exclusive] Super Junior, Infinite, GOT7 and More for Soompi Awards 2014 Music Winners Announcement

Ailee is the winner for Best Female Solo category. Check out her winning speech at .30 time mark. Congrats girl!

Something seems to be going wrong.  I clicked on the links I posted and they did not work.  Then I clicked on the one for the Soompi awards and it did not work either.  This was for both "Firefox" and for "Microsoft IE".

For "Firefox" I found that if I right-clicked on the image and use "Open Link in New Tab", or "Copy Link Location" and then opened a new tab, and then paste the link into the new tab's address, and then press "Enter" to open it.  But it seems that something is not allowing it to work the way it did before.

I did not find a way to open it in "Microsoft IE".

2015-04-08
Everything seems to be working again.  In fact it has been for a while now, but I did not get a chance to post an update.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I first time heard her voice in Fated To Love You OST and have been a huge fan since then. Can you guys suggest me some more of her OST songs :)

​Unfortunately, I cannot watch the various Dramas because my limited Internet does not support that much data.  You might try searching Ailee on YouTube and look for any songs you do not recognize. . . .

Anyway, this is my first post using the new Soompi software so I will try posting a couple more clips from the Toronto concert.  As it happens, a couple of the clips I posted before turned out to be favorites of mine.  I was thinking about posting every clip, but there are many more.  So here are two more of my favorites:

I think that right now, my two favorite Ailee songs are "Heaven" and "I Will Show You".  That can change, but really, these are the ones I usually play.  Although I have to admit, if I play "I Will Show You", I often play the famous roller-coaster clip.  Otherwise, I think from now on, I will watch this clip a lot:

"[FANCAM] 150320 Unite The Mic (Ailee) - I Will Show You"

by Vicky Do:

I do not really find Arianna Grande's "Problem" that great a song, but Ailee, and lots of other people like it, and Arvin Dwight did a good job recording it, so:

"Ailee - Problem (Unite the Mic 2015 Toronto)"

by Arvin Dwight

I did not realize that the "Roller-coaster" version of "I Will Show You" was not posted.  This version has English Subtitles.  The original clips were only in Korean.  I think they had a total of over 3 million views when I checked them.  So this clip has actually been very popular:

"gary ailee karaoke ride"

by  Oeloun Seuta

Archived