Ailee (에일리)

dreamerism

Guest adikkeluangman

Wheesung Was a Strict Producer to Ailee and Made Her Record for Four Days
Wheesung revealed that Ailee was the singer he was most strict with.
Coming back as a singer and producer after two years and seven months, Wheesung attended the recording for KBS 2TV’s 1 vs. 100 to win 50 million won. 
MC Han Seok Joon asked, “I heard you’re known as a scary producer,” and Wheesung explained, “It’s because I know they can do better.”
He also shared that he worked on producing Ailee’s album after writing Heaven and Singing Got Better before he enlisted in the army. 
He said, “You have to sing so that the listener can feel the story within the song but in Ailee’s case, her accent was awkward because she spent many years overseas. So I ended up making her record the songs for four days in the studio.”66199002.jpg
He also praised Ailee by saying, “Ailee has probably never heard that she is bad at singing in her life. There are no flaws in her singing ability.”
The episode is set to air on May 20.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/66199/wheesung-says-he-was-very-strict-with-ailee

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Wheesung Has Never Thought G.NA Is Sexy?
Singer Wheesung has revealed that he has never considered fellow artist G.NA to be particularly sexy.
He was a guest on “Shindong’s Shimshimtapa” on May 22, and together with Secret‘s Hyosung and the MC Shindong, he talked about the female singers he has worked with.
As they mentioned G.NA, who is also currently promoting her new album, Wheesung confessed, “Honestly, not even once have I thought that G.NA is sexy.”
“If you see her in real life, she is rather innocent and cute. That is her charm,” he revealed the truth behind G.NA’s sweet and sexy stage image.
Later on, Secret’s Hyosung expressed her interest in collaborating with the senior singer, “I want to ask Wheesung to write a song for me, but I heard his directing style is so harsh that other female artists have ended up crying. I felt scared and restrained from asking.”
Hearing this, Wheesung explained, “That image makes me lose my chances of getting married. People think I’m picky and difficult to deal with, but I’m actually a decent guy that listens to others well. It is true that I made Ailee and Lyn cry. But it was not because of my evil words, but rather because I care for them and I wanted to direct them in a harsh manner. Ailee probably cried because she felt perplexed, not because she was hurt.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/05/23/wheesung-has-never-thought-g-na-is-sexy/#.U4AfEpSSxc8

• 4 weeks later...
Guest winterCloud23

http://vote.kpopstarz.com/2014-first-half-best-artist-k-pop/result/ pllllllz vote for Ailee she is  in #33
:-S

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dhebbie2t

Ailee and Shin Bora partner up on 'Immortal Song 2' summer special

Ailee and Shin Bora partnered up on the July 5th summer special of 'Immortal Song 2'.

As Shin Bora is a comedian, the two started out with a short, comedy sketch before launching into their cover of Cho Yong Pil's "I'm Leaving on a Trip". Their upbeat, cheerful choreography and smooth, R&B inspired vocals impressed the audience, but JK Kim Dong Wook and MC Sniper took the final trophy.

Check out Ailee and Shin Bora's cover above! How did you like their duet?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/07/ailee-and-shin-bora-partner-up-on-immortal-song-2-summer-special

Guest adikkeluangman

Wheesung to release duet project album in August; Ailee, Bumkey confirmed to participate.
Wheesung will be organizing a duet project in August.
Bslf1cqCYAESe_u.jpg

According to several record agencies, Wheesung had been working on an album since April, in which he plans to release in August featuring artists such as Ailee and Bumkey, who have already finished recording their parts for the album.
This duet project will consist of 5 songs of various genres, including hip hop, RnB, dance and ballads, in which powerful artists from each genre will be partaking in this album.
Many fans are already anticipating the release of this album, as 2014 has produced several duet hits, such as SoyuXJungigo’s “Some”, Gary & Jungin’s “Your Scent”, Mad Clown and Hyorin’s “Without You”, and Huh Gak & Jung Eunji’s “Break Up To Make Up”.
Are you looking forward to Wheesung’s duet project album?
http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/91843603958/wheesung-to-release-duet-project-album-in-august

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Singers Ailee and 2AM’s Seulong, Actor Ji Chang Wook Among Celebrities to Join “Running Man” in Next Episodes
Fotor0811191242-800x450.jpg

While “Running Man” fans get ready for next week’s exciting episode which will feature first generation idols H.S.g.R (H.O.T’s Moon Hee Jun, SechsKies’ Eun Ji Won, g.o.d’s Danny Ahn,  and NRG’s Chun Myung Hoon) and new generation idols SHINee’s Taemin, SISTAR’s Soyu, and EXO’s Sehun and Kai, the staff of the hit SBS variety show are hard at work and are getting ready to blow viewers away with yet another fun episode featuring singers Ailee, Im Seulong of 2AM, and Skull, announcer Song Eun Yi, as well as actors Ji Chang Wook and Lee Seong Jae.
On August 11, it was reported that the six celebrities as well as the cast of “Running Man” are seen in the peak of filming for the show at an amusement park located nearby Seoul. The guests and the “Running Man” members were seen in teams and were engaged in a game with the theme park as concept.
Also, it was revealed that whoever loses the game would have a big penalty waiting for them in Taiwan.
Who among these six celebrities and the “Running Man” cast will be shipped to Taiwan for their “great penalty?”
Find out when the “Amusement Park Special Episode” of “Running Man” airs after next week’s “The Counter-attack of the Original Oppas” episode.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/11/singers-ailee-and-2ams-seulong-actor-ji-chang-wook-among-celebrities-to-join-running-man-in-next-episodes/

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

“Running Man” to Discover the Horror of Theme Parks in Next Episode, Featuring Ailee, 2AM Seulong, Ji Chang Wook, and More
BwSSVZtCMAAOprO.jpg

Tomorrow’s (August 31) episode of SBS “Running Man” has a motley arrangement of stars visiting the show, including Lee Sung Jae, Song Eun Yi, g.o.d‘s Kim Tae Woo, Skull, Ailee, 2AM‘s Im Seulong, and Ji Chang Wook. Each of the guests will then be paired with a member of the “Running Man” cast, for “Number Race 2 – 1470.”
The “Running Man” members will be traveling to theme parks all over Korea, going on a search for their partners, hidden at the various parks. Once partnered up, they will embark on a thrilling parade of missions, testing their stomachs on the various rides, sure to be a thing of horror for some of the members.
The “Running Man” production team said, “It’ll be a lot of fun watching the guests take on the cruelest of missions in a place normally full of love and hope.”
This episode airs tomorrow, August 31, at 6 p.m. (KST).
http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/30/running-man-to-discover-the-horror-of-theme-parks-in-next-episode-featuring-ailee-2am-seulong-ji-chang-wook-and-more/

Guest adikkeluangman

쇼리 (Shorry) 스냅백 걸[feat.K.Will] (Snapback Girl) Official MV

It feel bittersweet when there is a line Mighty Mouth maknae. K.will voice is smooth as always although he not in the MV and there's Ailee voice too in this song.

Guest adikkeluangman

에일리 & 이루 아이스버켓 챌린지 릴레이 영상

She been nominated by a YouTuber  and later she challenged JYJ Jaejoong, Jay Park and Eru. Eru did after that.

Guest adikkeluangman

배치기 (Baechigi) 소년점프[feat. 마마무의 화사] (Boy Jump)  Official MV

Looks like everyone in YMC Entertainment in the MV except for Wheesung. There's Ailee, Eru, Lucky J, Mighty Mouth’s Shorry, and Shin Bora. The MV is fun and it is so them too. Hwasa voice is great.

• 2 weeks later...

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Jaejoong, Oh Yeon Seo and More Win Awards at Korea Drama Awards 2014Pao October 1, 2014Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Jaejoong, Oh Yeon Seo and More Win Awards at Korea Drama Awards 2014

The 2014 Korea Drama Awards recognized the best actors and actresses in the industry today, October 1, at the awarding ceremony held at Gyeongnam Culture and Art Center.

As expected, the popular SBS drama series “My Love From the Star” took theBest Drama award for this year and its lead actor, Kim Soo Hyun, was awarded the Grand Prize for his performance in the drama.

Kim Soo Hyun’s eyes welled up with tears while he made his acceptance speech.”To the ‘My Love from the Stars’ producers and (co-actors) Jun Ji Hyun, Kim Chang Wan, Shin Sung Rok, Ahn Jae Hyun. To the (other) actor colleagues and staff. To (my) family, thank you very much. I will do my best to confidently be in this position,” said Kim Soo Hyun.

Aside from the Grand Prize, Kim Soo Hyun also received the Hallyu Hot Star award, taking home two awards.

Ahn Jae Hyun and Shin Sung Rok, who played supporting roles in “My Love from th Star,” also received awards for their performance in the drama. Ahn Jae Hyun took home the Best New Actor award alongside Seo Kang Joon while Shin Sung Rok received the Hot Star award. A total of five trophies were received by “My Love from the Star,” confirming its position as the best drama of the year.

The actors of tvN’s “Reply 1994” were also recognized for their work in the drama especially that their director, PD Shim Won Ho, took the award for theBest DirectorDohee also received the Best New Female award and together with Kim Sung Kyun, she took the Best Couple Award.

Singer-actor Kim Jaejoong has been recognized for his acting in “Triangle” as he received the Top Excellence Award, Actor category while “Jang Bori is Here!” actress Oh Yeon Seo was awarded the Top Excellence Award, Actress category.

The Excellence Award, Actor category went to Lee Kwang Soo of “It’s Okay, It’s Love” while Kang So Ra of Doctor Stranger received the Excellence Award, Actress category.

See the rest of the awards here:

Grand Prize: Kim Soo Hyun (My Love from the Star, SBS)
Best Drama: My Love from the Star, SBS
Best Screenwriter: Jung Hyun Min (Jeong Do Jeon, KBS 1TV)
Best Director: Shin Won Ho (Reply 1994, tvN)
Top Excellence Award, Actor: Kim Jaejoong (Triangle, MBC)
Top Excellence Award, Actress: Oh Yeon Seo (Jang Bori is Here!, MBC)
Excellence Award, Actor: Lee Kwang Soo (It’s Okay, It’s Love, SBS)
Excellence Award, Actress: Kang So Ra (Doctor Stranger, SBS)
Best New Male Actor: Ahn Jae Hyun (My Love from the Star, SBS), Seo Kang Joon (Cunning Single Lady, MBC)
Best New Female Actor: Dohee (Reply 1994, tvN)
Best Couple: Kim Sung Kyun and Dohee (Reply 1994, tvN)
Best Child Actor: Kim Ji Young (Jang Bori is Here!, MBC)
Best Drama OST: Ailee, “Good Bye My Love” (Fated to Love You, MBC) <:-P  =D>
Hot Star: Shin Sung Rok (My Love from the Star, SBS)
Hallyu Hot Star: Kim Soo Hyun (My Love from the Star, SBS)
Global Actor: Otani Ryohei (Joseon Gunman, KBS 2TV)

Congratulations to all the winners!

Guest adikkeluangman

에일리 손대지마 _ Ailee Dont' Touch Me Official MV

The song is great but I don't like the camera work. So fast and made me dizzy. It already garnered 2Million viewers. Congrats girl.

Archived