Ailee (에일리)

dreamerism

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest snoowball

Ailee is a m a z i n g! I swear if I have more than enough time in my hands, I would stan her all my (kpop) life. Her debut song is GOOD but not to my liking. I really love I Will Show. The song is just so strong, shows her strong feminine side and good vocals. Lol, I want a G.NA/Ailee duet. hahaha random but, plsssss xD

• 3 weeks later...

Updating the front page because omg it's so old xD
With that said, it'll be Ailee's 1 year anniversary soon!! (Feb 9th is the golden day)Can you believe it? It's already been 1 year since Ailee's first performance > < Time passes so quickly...Mmm... AngelicAilee is holding a project to post fan messages on Ailee's daum cafe, so if that kind of thing interests you, head on over and leave a message ^^
btw, if there's anything I've missed on the front page and you would like to add something, message me :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest realitystrikesbad

When I heard 'Heaven' I thought she already debuted and was just promoting a new album, but then my friend told me that she just did and I was very amazed. She's one of the best Korean singers I discovered. She's very beautiful, her vocals are amazing. I wish she would be more popular. She's very great

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest rhkim85

Invitation was a great album, and Park Geun Tae and Tommy Park did an exceptional job composing the second title song on that album, Evening Sky.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest halfweirdohalfnerd

HOW I WISH AILEE WOULD COME BACK TO IMMORTAL SONGS..SO I CAN SEE HER REGULARLY..FIGHTING AILEEANS!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Kpop Best...Female Ballad Belters Under 25

Let's keep it real-you don't have to have the best voice to be a K-pop star. Most Korean pop stars endure years of rigorous training to get their voices to a place where its recordable and sounds decent on stage, but once in a blue moon, you have a singer who rises out of the heavens and sings like an angel. Here is a list of the most soulful female voices under 25 in K-pop today:

77875.jpg

New Jersey bred singer Ailee has got one of those voices that make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up and sends chills down your spine. The 25-year-old made her debut in Korea back in 2011 and wow-ed Korean audiences with her first solo performance of Beyonce's "Halo" on MBC's Chuseok special episode of "Singer and Trainee." Ailee's vocal talents are nothing to mess with and neither are the singer's potential of superstardom. Dare I say that she is the most talented female vocalist in K-pop right now?

full article at http://

bit.ly/15YLVo5

Ailee promotes Philippines tourism

Source | 2013/06/13 |

photo318328.jpg

Singer Ailee released eight videos yesterday of her three-day trip to Philippines, which was coordinated by the Philippines Department of Tourism in Korea.

Different from other travel books or videos, she even points out some places where single travelers can get the most beautiful backgrounds when taking self-portrait photos in Manila, capital of the country. 

"To help people experience the Philippines more actively, we've decided to introduce such movies", said Maricon Basco-Ebron of the Philippines Department of Tourism in Korea. "This will be a good chance to promote travel destinations in the Philippines".

Ailee made a video of eight must-see places in Manila and categorized them into themes of shopping, rest or entertainment. She introduces major shopping district Fort Bonifacio High Street and the golf resort Club Intramuros, which has garnered popularity after having so many golfers record holes-in-one.

"Ailee has been chosen to represent the unique image of the Philippines as she is loved for her exotic looks and charming voice", Basco-Ebron said. "We think she adds more color to the country's existing beauty".

The videos were released through YouTube, and people can also have them sent to their smartphones.

Ailee has not yet discussed another trip to the island nation, where she could produce more videos, according to Route Three, the PR agency of the tourism agency.

By Lee Sun-min

Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo... ( English Korean )

http://www.hancinema.net/ailee-promotes-philippines-tourism-57072.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"K-Pop War in June andJuly, 'Everyone Is Back'

With comebacks after comebacks, K-pop is on war right now.

After Shinhwa, Lee Hyori and 2PM studded the month of May, the heat continues to rise with numerous comebacks that have already been made in June, with more to come later this month and July.

Talented solo artists such as JYJ Junsu, Ailee and John Park are eyeing their comebacks in July as well as Dynamic Duo, the leading hip hop artist in K-pop.

full article at http://bit.ly/180asxi

• 3 weeks later...
Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"Kpop Alumni: 'I Went to College in the States'

I WENT TO COLLEGE IN THE STATES

While most K-pop idols are busy popping out performance after performance, music video after music video, and variety show after variety show, some do make the time out to ensure they get their education in check. Most idols get their degrees in Korea, some have hit up schools in the states to get their diploma. Here are a list of K-pop idols who possibly went to a school near you!Before hitting it big in Korea, NJ-bred singer Ailee was a student at Pratt University in NYC. The 24-year-old was studying communications/journalism, and criminal justice before dropping out to pursue a career in music.

84322.jpg

full article at http://bit.ly/1aQdQvG

Guest halfweirdohalfnerd

so love the new song U & I. way to go ailee unnie..fighting..continue the love aileeans.. :)

Archived