[Drama 2012] The king 2hearts 더킹 투하츠

Guest yeohweping

Guest bluesky.in.my.eye

Fun fact:

- In the casting board, if you look closely, you'll see the quote from the novel Demian  by Hermann Hesse -  a German-Swiss poet, novelist, and painter:

castvd.jpg

Der Vogel kämpft sich aus dem Ei. Das Ei ist die Welt. Wer geboren werden will, muß eine Welt zerstören.

(The bird struggles out of the egg. The egg is the world. Whoever wants to be born, must destroy a world)

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demian) (Tip: dclsg, tryp96)

- "Two heart" isn't only the drama’s subtitle but also the drama’s theme music by Kylie Minogue (Tip: dclsg, tryp96)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=84shRbZH1Jo

‘The King’ is a global project Brains Network (Korea) will be co-producing and distributing with Sony Pictures (USA), Dentsu (Japan) and etc. It will target not only the domestic market but also the global market including Asia, North America, Europe and Middle East. The total production cost will be in the neighborhood of 17.2 billion won. (English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com)

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, thank you so much for the updates and fanmade pics of Ha Ji Won & Lee Seung Gi. 

They will start filming in 2 days, I'm so excited... Hope there'll be lots of fanpics from the filming site ^^ 

Guest ViLoveVi

Ah.. So excited, tomorrow they'll start filming.

Hope we can see some photos from their 1st filming.

Can't wait to see Lee Seung Gi in drama again.

Guest yeohweping

20120130000478_0.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20120130n07922

Yoon Je Moon confirms casting as John Mayer, a korean adoptee who had raised to be a powerful force in politics in the states while holding a bitter hate towards the royal family and the country that he was born in after being deprived of his happy childhood.

Guest bluesky.in.my.eye

cool.gif*New tidbits* cool.gif

There’s more casting news today for the new drama (news yeohweping mentioned), and the press has also started using the name ‘King 2 hearts’. So the name change might be official now.

According to a dclsg fan, even though King starts filming tomorrow ( January 31), SeungGi won’t start until February 1.

- They have finished shooting the child actors part .

- Drama ‘King 2 hearts’  is estimated to finish its shooting end of May to early June.

(Cre: dclsg, tryp96, lsgairenint)

Guest bluesky.in.my.eye

Someone tweeted:

- "Wow ^*^ Tomorrow, talent Lee Seung Gi sshi will be coming to Yangju~~ ㅎㅎ, MBC drama TMETS’s follow-up program that’s scheduled to broadcast at the end of March is currently in the make… Tomorrow, drama The King’s main lead Lee Seung Gi will be filming at the Yangju Agricultural Technology Center… Looking forward to it~~"

- "It’s scheduled for 7 am to 10 am!! It’s a scene of Lee Seung Gi (Prince Lee Jae Ha) reporting to the division commander for military discharge. ㅎㅎ There will be 50 staff here just to film this one scene…ㅎㅎ"

(English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com)

Looking forward to tomorrow !!!wub.gif

Seriously cannot wait for this drama!

i'm so addicted with Moonsun right now, but because this drama is the follow-up, March please come faster!!

The synopsis doesnt interest me much, what with the unsuccessful north-south korea love stories so far. and the constant changes in the lead actors gave a negative impression on me. why a whole bunch of them reject this show, hmm..

but i love seunggi, and with him on board, there's no way i will skip this. i just hope this drama will turn out good. please~

i trust the choice made by seunggi and hajiwon.. seunggi has yet to be in a bad project so far.. 

maybe this can turn out like city hunter? with uninteresting synopsis, confusing genre and preview and then turn out a totally pleasant surprise.. i hope so!

anyway, thanks for all the updates! wow, so many fanarts. cant wait for tomorrow when seunggi starts filming. looking forward to any stills, fanpics, fancams, previews photoshoot, press con, everything! 

Guest bluesky.in.my.eye

UPDATE

This Sunday Seung Gi and Ha Ji Won will be shooting drama King at Keimyung university, Daegu.

Cre: twitter, weibo, Lsgairenint 

HaJiWon and LeeSungGi confirmed for the king  credits to Dramabeans

The drama isn't starting yet, but there are bunch of people criticizing LSG regards with his acting ability and even brought up debate about his real-life personality.

Well, lets wait and see. I believe LSG deserves to get the role and be paired with HJW. .I have this strong belief that they can pull it off~~!! He is with HJW anyway. I never doubt HJWs' acting skills, i know she can do whatever she wants. .

Hi guys ,, I was going to comment after reading all the pages , as I am willing to be a regular here with all of u smile.gif , but could not control my hand to not post / replay starting from this comment !  cuz I can not believe what is said about LSG !!! he is for sure great in his acting !! he made me hate him in Great inheritance and love him in My girlfriend is Ghumiho !! 

about the age difference !! as some of u mentioned , he did a good job with Shin min ah and they are many other examples for successful couples with such age difference like ; Minho and Son yi jin in personal preference .. and recently in me too flower , Yoon shi yoon and lee Ji ha ,, 

and before any thing , Ha ji won is a great and amazing actress who is well known for her good choices for her dramas/ movies which considered as hit after hit !! 

I am truly anticipating this drama to be a hit laugh.gif 

Seriously cannot wait for this drama!

i'm so addicted with Moonsun right now, but because this drama is the follow-up, March please come faster!!

The synopsis doesnt interest me much, what with the unsuccessful north-south korea love stories so far. and the constant changes in the lead actors gave a negative impression on me. why a whole bunch of them reject this show, hmm..

but i love seunggi, and with him on board, there's no way i will skip this. i just hope this drama will turn out good. please~

i trust the choice made by seunggi and hajiwon.. seunggi has yet to be in a bad project so far.. 

maybe this can turn out like city hunter? with uninteresting synopsis, confusing genre and preview and then turn out a totally pleasant surprise.. i hope so!

anyway, thanks for all the updates! wow, so many fanarts. cant wait for tomorrow when seunggi starts filming. looking forward to any stills, fanpics, fancams, previews photoshoot, press con, everything! 

do not worry dear smile.gif 

Jang Hyuk rejected Secret Garden and u can see , it was  a super hit cool.gif received so much popularity and appreciation and gonna be a hit  allover the time  ( I am Jang hyuk fan but this is the reality and I am realistic ) 

Thanks for all the Fanmade pics ,, I like this one so much wub.gif

5347658367.jpg

sorry for this silly Q !! 

but is it gonna be a historical ?? or modern ?? I am confused wacko.gif

Thanks 

Archived