[Drama 2012] The king 2hearts 더킹 투하츠

Guest yeohweping

Guest bluesky.in.my.eye

Some fans are saying that K2H will be going to both Gwacheon and Yangjae today. cool.gif

Is it for outdoor poster shooting? huh.gif

Cre: dclsg, tryp96

Let's countdown to March 14th (KST) : 28 days, 10 hours, 52 minutes to go wub.gif

laugh.gif ... Waiting for official poster laugh.gif

8546576.jpg

Cre: dclsg

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bluesky.in.my.eye

wub.gif HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYBODY wub.gif 

A HJW fan posted at 8pm KST that s/he saw HJW’s manager at Kimpo Airport. It seems that Ha Ji Won was coming back from Jejudo after K2H filming(?). But there was no sign of Prince Jae Ha.

1329219887106.jpg

Cre: dchjw, tryp96

She looks pretty, right ? tongue.gif

I've made "King 2 Hearts Countdown Clock" but can't embed in soompi, so if anyone is interested in, visit here

Can't wait to March 14th, 9:55pm KST wink.gif 

And agree with you, niknokdagu425, patience is virtue tongue.gif

Guest bluesky.in.my.eye

UPDATE

This is one of the locations for the poster shoot yesterday

745454.jpg

He may be Yoon Jae Moon, but where were our King and Queen ? sad.gif

_______

Someone tweeted that Ha Ji Won would be going to Tamna Education Training Institute for K2H filming today, and SeungGi would be going there tomorrow.

_______

Now someone else is tweeting that both Ha Ji Won and SeungGi are filming K2H at his/her school/institute.

_______

A dclsg fan who lives 20 minutes away from that Tamna Insitute on Jejudo couldn’t go to watch the filming due to transportation issues. But some other fans are saying only Ha Ji Won is filming there. If SeungGi is not there today, it’s not likely that he’ll be filming there tomorrow since he has Strong Heart recording.

Guest bluesky.in.my.eye

Today’s shooting is at Tamna Education Training Institute, Jeju Island

332313.jpg

Cr: Bang-hwy Kim via @kaorufortune/lsgairenint

More actors

The lady will be acting as someone from the North Korea side, she acted before in Best Love

5452464.jpg

Chief of the palace, he has more scenes with the lead actress

534535.jpg

Secretary

218735245.jpg

Cre: baidu tieba, china cafe/lsgairenint

Guest bluesky.in.my.eye

OST info

According to fans from dc Ha Ji Won who met her yesterday, Ha Ji Won said that King2hearts OST is really good..reminds her of  "Merry Go Round of Life" ("Howl’s moving castle" OST)by Joe Hisaishi which really suit the palace atmosphere.

Cre:china cafe, lsgairenint

Guest bluesky.in.my.eye

UPDATE

According to a dclsg fan, the child actor playing young prince Jae Ha is actually Kang Han Byul. The other child actor, Park Geon Tae, plays prince Jae Ha’s older brother.

745657.jpg

_______

According to a dclsg fan, PD Lee is using 5 (!) cameras to film the scenes, from various angles, without even using reflectors.ohmy.gif

Guest bluesky.in.my.eye

‘King 2hearts’ Lee Seung Gi – Ha Ji Won “Filming in a warm atmosphere”

20120216121911215.jpg

Lee Seung Gi and Ha Ji Won have quickly blended into the filming of drama ‘King 2hearts’.

An official from the MBC drama ‘King 2hearts’ said in a phone conversation on February 16, “Lee Seung Gi and Ha Ji Won have quickly adapted to the drama filming, and the atmosphere on the filming set has been warm and friendly.”

The official added, “Since starting with the script reading at the end of January, we’ve been busily filming all over the country. But because of the two leading actor/actress’ very good personalities, there has not been any awkwardness at all since they first met.”

As to Lee Seung Gi’s recent confession on KBS ‘Happy Sunday – 1 Night 2 Days’ that he’s been on a diet, the official explained, “It has more to do with actors typically watching their figure before starting a project than the drama role itself. Because Lee Seung Gi’s first appearance in the drama is when he’s discharged from the military, his hair was trimmed more than usual.”

Regarding Ha Ji Won, he commented, “She’s practicing really hard. Because she’s playing a North Korean instructor, there’s a lot to learn, like the dialect and the military culture. She has a cool personality and is learning pleasantly.”

Ahead of the first broadcast on March 14, the production crew and the cast are busily filming in various parts of the country, including Jejudo.

source: fnnews via nate

English translation/summary: tryp96.wordpress.com

Guest bluesky.in.my.eye

The earlier article on ‘King 2hearts’ said the first broadcast was set for March 14. Now all of a sudden, someone from the production company for TMETS said they decided to extend that drama by 4 episodes.

Cre: tryp96

sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif  ... Waiting for official news ...

I saw the earlier news that Moon that embraces the sun has been extended to 24 episodes.

King 2Hearts will start to air starting from March 28, 2012 and it makes me worried too as Seunggi will have his Japan concert on the 1st of June. As King 2Hearts will have 20 episodes, it means the last episode will air on 31st of May. I just hope they'll finish filming in advanced (unlike when Seunggi did MGIAG, they still filmed on the day the last episode was aired).

It amazes me that they're filming all over the country and according to the rumor, they'll film in overseas too. 

The MBC Wednesday and Thursday drama The Moon that Embraces the Sun is changing its broadcast plan on February 16th, 2012, adding additional 4 episodes on the basis of originally planned 20 episodes. With the extension, The Moon Embracing the Sun will welcoming its grand finale on March 22nd, 2012.....

Source: Asian-Drama

But just now, PD of Moon that embraces the sun has denied the 4 episodes extension news and he said the extension hasn't been finalized yet. 

The PD of MBC Wednesday and Thursday drama The Moon that Embraces the Sun, Kim Do Hoon, has denied the plan for 4-episode extension of the drama.

On February 16th, 2012, in a call with SportsSeoul, PD Kim Do Hoon said, “It’s a fact that the news for the extension of The Moon Embracing the Sun has been unstoppable, but there is no concrete decision nor any progress yet.”

Source: Asian-Drama

Waiting for the official statement now ^^ 

Fighting King 2Hearts!

"King 2 Hearts" heroine Ha Ji-won is the goddess of spring

photo222617.jpg

Actress Ha Ji-won is now a spring goddess.

She posed romantically for a women's wear brand photo shoot on the 16th.

In the picture, she is wearing a white jacket with a feminine skirt and a lovely expression. In another picture she is wearing an orange colored one-piece dress and tweed jacket.

Ha Ji-won said, "I feel different wearing these spring clothes after being so busy preparing for the drama".

Meanwhile, Ha Ji-won is going to work with Lee Seung-gi in the MBC drama "King 2 Hearts".

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

HanCinema

Guest niknokdagu425

wow i am so excited. I can't wait to see hjw on screen again. i miss her since SG.

hello BASHFUL nice to see u again and i hope i will be seeing you more once again, me too im really really really excited.i miss her all the time hehehe,but i read that TMETS will have an extension so by end of MARCH or first week of APRIL  KING2HEARTS will start,anyhow as long i get to see HAJIWON its not a problem smile.gifGO HAJIWON AND LEE SEUNG GIwub.gif

Ha Ji-won studies North Korean and grows her hair

photo222748.jpg

Actress 

Ha Ji-won is currently engrossed in learning the North Korean dialect with her drama come back in a year coming up soon.

She is going to be in the new MBC mini series, "King 2 Hearts" starting this March. Her role in the drama is Kim Hang-ah, a North Korean Special Forces sergeant.

Her management said, "Kim Hang-ah is a high-ranking official in North Korea. Apparently high-ranking officials don't use the unique accent we think of. We thought it would be easy as she learnt the dialect during the movie "Korea"".

Ha Ji-won also attended an action school in Paju for this movie. She doesn't need action in this movie but for the little action that she might need as a Special Forces sergeant, the needs to be prepared.

Another point of interest is that Ha Ji-won will have long hair up to the shoulders. In her past few works like "Secret Garden", "Sector 7" and "Korea" she has always been in short cut hair.

"King 2 Hearts" has started shooting recently and posters have been out on the 14th. "King 2 Heart" will be aired right after "The Sun and the Moon" in mid-March.

Source : 

news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

HanCinema

Guest bluesky.in.my.eye

UPDATE

16th Feb, 2012

Supporting actor photo in Jeju island

4658787.jpg

837687.jpg

17th Feb, 2012

Tweet from Rep Kwon

"Prince Lee Jae Ha is shooting at Jeju Island. Said that the drama shooting is very interesting, he likes it and is very happy. How long has this been (to see him this way)..kk..."

A new supporting actor

Kwon Hyun-Sang will be  Lieutenant Yeom Dong-Ha from the WOC team in King2hearts.

His character graduated from the Military Academy in South Korea.

983768.jpg

At MBC Dream Center Ilsan today

786767.jpg

FANMADE

8575676.jpg

6745767.jpg

Cre: baidu, lsgairenint, dclsg

Archived