[Drama 2012] The king 2hearts 더킹 투하츠

Guest yeohweping

Guest bluesky.in.my.eye

PROPS FOR DRAMA

Plaque

37644565.jpg

Video Game: It is said that according to the plot of the drama, this video game will be thrown, so the shop made this prop the soft type.

4564645.jpg

Ballpoint pen

5684754.jpg

6855634.jpg

Cre: rourou at china cafe, lsgairenint

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bluesky.in.my.eye

Drama related

Someone from the agency Namoo Actors tweeted this earlier today:

"I’m here at the filming set of “King 2 heart” led by director Lee Jae Gyu… The filming quality is quite extraordinary…^^ I came to cheer for actor Yoon Jae Moon who had to give an impassioned performance even in the bitter cold, but without my cheering, he’s already giving a blazing performance…^^ "

*Yoon Jae Moon plays the bad guy opposing prince Jae Ha in the drama. 

English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

While waiting for BTS, enjoy fanmade ... sleep.gif

426145756.jpg

245321023.png

5734576.jpg

5726765.jpg

2134530.jpg

21543758.png

24783693.gif

laugh.gif JUST FOR FUN  laugh.gif

Ah-Ha Couple watch movie wub.gif

62454.gif537645.gif

68578.gif57245645.gif

Who's cuter ??? wacko.gif

6424246.jpg

More filming pics

524657.jpg

3537562.jpg

Cre: dclsg, baidu

Yes, you're both right, thedolleffect & bluesky.in.my.eye. Maybe they're trying to build up the hype and anticipation for King 2 Hearts. Because now I can't wait to watch the 1st episode of King 2 Hearts ^.^ 

I really love SeGa, but I didn't follow SeGa from the beginning, so didn't know that they almost never released official BTS / promo pictures. 

Ah Yoon Jae Moon is back, looks like he loves playing a bad guy who opposes the King / Prince. He was the bad guy who opposed the King in Deep Rooted Tree. 

@bluesky.in.my.eye: hehe thank you for the animated pictures of Ah-Ha couple watching movies ^_^ 

Guest bluesky.in.my.eye

cool.gifGOOD NEWS cool.gif

"King 2 Hearts" will hold a press conference next Monday. (tip: lsgairenint) laugh.gif

Hope there are many pics of our king and queen tongue.gif

... Just Rumor sad.gif

Guest phi-chu

anyeong all, can't hardly wait for King 2 hearts... I believe that they can burn the screen with their chemistry.. It seems that the drama has extra budget... we can see the property that they use,, and what ? next Monday King will hold press conference...yeah I can't wait

KING 2 HEARTS FIGHTING !! ,

Lee Seung Gi leave a message on his official website and most of it is about King 2 hearts :D

벌써 2월..! 2012-02-04

안녕하세요 아이렌~!

제가좀 늦었죠^^??

여러가지 좋은 소식들이 많았는데 너무 갑자기 언론을 통해 공개가 되어서

제가 나서질 못했어요 ㅋ

먼저 3월 6일 발매되는 일본 싱글앨범! 연애시대와 친구잖아

뮤직드라마도 영상 비주얼이 쥑입니다..ㅋㅋ

일본에 계신 팬분들께 좋은 선물이 될 수있기를~~!!!

일본활동 대박기원!

그리고 ..여러분이 노래를 부르시던 드라마를 드디어 3월에 찾아뵙습니다^^

제목은..킹… 2hearts..ㅋㅋ

첫촬영은 2월1일 무사히 마쳤구요

군인으로 나와서 머리를 무지 짧게 잘랐는데

아직은 어색합니다 ㅋㅋ

역시 머리빨이었어….ㅠㅠ

첫촬영은 너무 재밌었어요!!

이재규감독님이하 모든 스텝들이 너무 좋고 실력도 최고라서

처음인데도 불편함없이 촬영했네요 ㅋ

아.. 이번 드라마가 끝나면 정말 연기를 많이 배우고 늘어있겠다는 생각이 들정도로,,

참 ,,배울게 많고 설레는 현장입니다..^^ㅋㅋ

나만 잘하면 되겠다는 생각이 다시한번 듭니다 ㅋㅋ

작가님 표현을 빌리자면 폼잡고 멋진 왕 이재하가 아닌

지상최대의 뺀질이 잔머리 대마왕 날라리 이재하 국왕전하입니다.!

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

멋지고 인자한 왕을 꿈꾸셨다면 지금부터 그 환상은 철저히 깨주시길 ㅋㅋ

말도 엄청 직설적으로 해서 남이 상처받는 것 따윈 아랑곳 하지 않는..

욕도 꽤 잘합니다..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 놀라지마세요 ㅋㅋ

그동안 이승기가 감춰왔던거 살짝보여주는거니까요~

이제 슬슬 제 본 모습도 조금씩 보셔야죠~~^^???????ㅋㅋ

드라마 ‘킹’

출발부터 너무 기분이 좋은 드라마..여러분

많이 응원해주세요^^!!!!!!

여주인공 하지원선배님도 많이 응원해주시구요 ㅋㅋ

질투하지 마시고요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

멋진드라마, 지금까지와는 또 다른 모습으로 3월에 인사드릴겁니다!!!

자자~!다들 드라마모드로 준비들 하고 계세용^^

‘킹’대박!! 국왕전하 이재하 화이팅!!!

아이렌 더 화이팅!!!

source: leeseunggi.com

It’s already February…! 2012-02-04

Hello Airens~!

I am a little late, right^^??

There has been a lot of good news, but they were revealed very suddenly through the press

so I couldn’t come forward ㅋ

First of all, the Japanese single album to be released on March 6! Time for Love and Aren’t We Friends

The image visual of the music drama is to die for…ㅋㅋ

This can be a nice gift for the fans in Japan~~!!!

Wishing the Japanese activities to be daebak!

And… the drama everyone’s been singing about is finally coming in March^^

The title is… King… 2hearts..ㅋㅋ

The first shooting on February 1 ended without a hitch.

Appearing as a soldier, my hair got cut really short.

It still feels awkward ㅋㅋ

Hopefully the hair grows quickly….ㅠㅠ

The first shooting was really fun!!

All the staff under Lee Jae Gyu director-nim are very nice and their skills are also the best.

Even in the very beginning, the shooting took place without any inconvenience ㅋ

Ah… I’m feeling that after this drama ends, I’ll have learned and grown so much in acting,,

Really,, this is an exciting set where there’s so much to learn..^^ㅋㅋ

I’m rethinking that it would be ok if only I could do well ㅋㅋ

In the writer’s words, Lee Jae Ha is not an elegant and cool king.

Lee Jae Ha His Highness is the biggest slacker trickster big devil delinquent on earth.!

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

If you dreamed of a cool and kind king, from now on, that fantasy will be completely destroyed. ㅋㅋ

He doesn’t care about things like hurting other people by being too blunt…

He’s also quite good at swearing..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Don’t be surprised. ㅋㅋ

I’ll show you a little bit of what Lee Seung Gi has been hiding all this time~

It’s time now to show my true colors little by little, right~~^^???????ㅋㅋ

Drama ‘King’

A drama with really good atmosphere from the get go… Everyone

Please show a lot of support^^!!!!!!

Please also show a lot of support to the female lead Ha Ji Won sunbaenim ㅋㅋ

And please don’t be jealous ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ :lol:^_^

I’ll greet you in March with a completely different image in the cool drama!!!

Now~! Everyone, prepare to get into the drama mode ^^

‘King’ daebak!! His Highness Lee Jae Ha fighting!!!

Airens, more fighting!!!

can't wait for March..

King...2 hearts fighting!!!!! :D

Can't wait for the press conference - can't wait to see Seunggi & Jiwon together - and all other casts ^_^ 

Seunggi is a witty but eloquent writer, I love his letter. Can feel his excitement and I love it when he said:

"Please also show a lot of support to the female lead Ha Ji Won sunbaenim ㅋㅋAnd please don’t be jealous ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

King 2 Hearts Fighting! 

Guest thedolleffect

Had some free time and decided to a little artwork. Please forgive my modest attempt in making King 2 Hearts related pics. sweatingbullets.gif That's how excited I am! HAHA blush.gif

6821571207_b444e8348f_b.jpg

6821571217_73f2d9c262_b.jpg

6821571223_fec9c30675_b.jpg

6821571225_0437ffcc99_b.jpg

Guest bluesky.in.my.eye

Thank thedolleffect for the nice pics, I can see you're very excited laugh.gif

Today I've read some news about this drama:

- Someone on twitter said that "King" was filming at the Gachon University Kyungwon Campus subway station (tryp96). Someone on baidu said that it may be a action scene. Not sure who's filming, may be supporting actors ???

- Only Ha Ji Won was filming at the Keimyung University museum today, Seung Gi was not there. It is said that Jiwon was filming from 6AM, shoulder length hair, wearing pink (?) (baidu)

That's all, I'm a little busy from now on, so maybe I'll be late in updating, sorry happy.gif. If anyone have any news, please share tongue.gif

"King" fighting !!! wub.gif

Guest Jiwonnie

How are the reactions about  The King in South Korea? i am not Korean and i want to know. Please somebody tell me:)

What is the Most Anticipated Drama of 2012 ? “Attic Prince” At Number One

In the early parts of 2012, drama “Moon that hugs the Sun” which started its broadcast in January won the highest votes by a landslide. So after “Moon that hugs the Sun,” which drama can take over its throne?

To find out more about this, a special survey was done where 6 upcoming dramas were nominated, and votes were cast to find out which drama had the highest anticipation levels.

In first place with an overwhelming number of votes was JYJ member Yoochun’s drama “Attic Prince, with a voting percentage of 59.2%. In second place was Jang Geun Suk and SNSD member Yoona’s “Love Rain,” in third place was “Dream High 2”, fourth was TOP and Kim Ha Neul’s “Absolute Boyfriend” , followed by SNSD member Yuri and Yoo Ah In’s “Fashion King” and Joo Won’s “The Bride Mask”

Source : [BaiduTVXQ +Innolife.net]

Where is The King??????? :(

thedolleffect, thank you for the pictures blush.gif

bluesky.in.my.eye, thank you for all the updates 

How are the reactions about  The King in South Korea? i am not Korean and i want to know. Please somebody tell me:)

What is the Most Anticipated Drama of 2012 ? “Attic Prince” At Number One

In the early parts of 2012, drama “Moon that hugs the Sun” which started its broadcast in January won the highest votes by a landslide. So after “Moon that hugs the Sun,” which drama can take over its throne?

To find out more about this, a special survey was done where 6 upcoming dramas were nominated, and votes were cast to find out which drama had the highest anticipation levels.

In first place with an overwhelming number of votes was JYJ member Yoochun’s drama “Attic Prince, with a voting percentage of 59.2%. In second place was Jang Geun Suk and SNSD member Yoona’s “Love Rain,” in third place was “Dream High 2”, fourth was TOP and Kim Ha Neul’s “Absolute Boyfriend” , followed by SNSD member Yuri and Yoo Ah In’s “Fashion King” and Joo Won’s “The Bride Mask”

Source : [BaiduTVXQ +Innolife.net]

Where is The King??????? :(

I never take any polls / surveys seriously, there will definitely be lots of amazing dramas in March; so the competition will be fierce and all the casts & crew will do their best to give their best to the viewers. 

But I get it why King wasn't even nominated. We hardly hear any updates about King 2 Hearts / The King / King storyline. Up until today, I'm still confused about the drama's title, but I started calling it King ^^ People are already thinking that this drama may be similar like Spy Myung Wol (North Korea's top investigation agent & South Korea's storyline). SMW failed big time. The consistent change in King male lead cast also made people think that something's not right with the script (why all the top actors declined to join King?). 

But as now the casts have been finalized, I'm so excited for King - I trust PD Lee, Hong Sisters, Ha Ji Won, Lee Seung Gi and all the casts ^^ 

On yesterday's 1n2d, Seunggi mentioned about King (he's on diet because of King). When Eun Ji Won asked if it's a sageuk drama, Seunggi said "no". So the imaginary monarchy storyline will be like Princess Hours, except Princess Hours was a rom-com, while King is a black comedy drama ^^ It's a refreshing change in the middle of many sageuk dramas nowadays. 

Lee Seung Gi is on a diet.

On the February 5th episode of KBS ’1 Night 2 Days’, the members paid close attention to Lee Seung Gi’s different appearance.

During the opening Lee Soo Geun playfully asked Lee Seung Gi, “Don’t you think you are underdressed?” and they also talked about the rumors of Lee Seung Gi being a former iljin. (Iljin: usually referring to the best fighter in school or kids with most influence in school. No one actually thinks Lee Seung Gi is an iljin for those of you who take these things too seriously).

Lee Seung Gi countered Lee Soo Geun’s claim, “I’ve actually put some work into this”.

The members mentioned of him looking skinnier and Lee Seung Gi answered, “I lost a lot weight”, “I’m filming a new drama”. He was referring that he was on a diet for the drama.

Lee Seung Gi has been cast in the new MBC drama ‘The King’ along with co-star Ha Ji Won. ‘The King’ is slated to premier in March after ‘The Moon That Embraces The Sun’ ends.

Src: kpopfever

Guest Jiwonnie

I never take any polls / surveys seriously, there will definitely be lots of amazing dramas in March; so the competition will be fierce and all the casts & crew will do their best to give their best to the viewers. 

But I get it why King wasn't even nominated. We hardly hear any updates about King 2 Hearts / The King / King storyline. Up until today, I'm still confused about the drama's title, but I started calling it King ^^ People are already thinking that this drama may be similar like Spy Myung Wol (North Korea's top investigation agent & South Korea's storyline). SMW failed big time. The consistent change in King male lead cast also made people think that something's not right with the script (why all the top actors declined to join King?). 

But as now the casts have been finalized, I'm so excited for King - I trust PD Lee, Hong Sisters, Ha Ji Won, Lee Seung Gi and all the casts ^^ 

On yesterday's 1n2d, Seunggi mentioned about King (he's on diet because of King). When Eun Ji Won asked if it's a sageuk drama, Seunggi said "no". So the imaginary monarchy storyline will be like Princess Hours, except Princess Hours was a rom-com, while King is a black comedy drama ^^ It's a refreshing change in the middle of many sageuk dramas nowadays. 

İ trust HJW and all the casts too but i don't live in South Korea and ratings are so important.  i want this drama to be successfull , because i am a huge fan of Ha Ji Won.

Guest niknokdagu425

Actress 

Ha Ji-won is currently deeply engrossed in studying the North Korean language. This is because she has currently landed herself the role of North Korean Special Forces Sergeant Kim Hang-ah in the upcoming MBC drama "The King"Ha Ji-won has started learning the North Korean language along with further comprehending her character. Given that it is her specialty to learn something new every time she starts a role, this time it is very important that she learns the North Korean dialect.

A person close to her said, "She is learning the language from a former North Korean soldier who has defected. Her job is a sergeant in the drama and there are lots of episodes featuring the military so learning from a former solider helps her a lot". As Kim Hang-ah is the first female sergeant in the North Korean Special Forces, she is known as a legendary female who even men avoid getting in trouble with and therefore she should perform action and stunts in this drama as well.

The person continued, "We think there will be action scenes in this drama but nothing they will include nothing special that she has to learn. She is just weight training like she usually does. Her action performance will just feature the basics. There are no wire action scenes and but she could do them if required".

Ha Ji-won had previously done wire-based action sequences in the MBC drama "Damo". This time she is reuniting with producer Lee Jae-gyoo in "The King".

"The King" is about an arranged marriage between a South Korean prince and a North Korean sergeant under a fictional constitutional monarchy and will be broadcast after the current drama "The Sun and the Moon".

Meanwhile, 

Ha Ji-won will be visiting Japan next month for "Secret Garden" promotional events. This drama will air beginning in April on cable channel NHK BS Premium and Ha Ji-won and Yoon Sang-hyeon will go around Japan promoting it."THE KING" Hajiwon studies the North Korean Language

credits to Hancinema 

‘The King’ found a new name, title finalized as ‘King 2hearts’

Posted on Feb 6, 2012 by tryp96

6829043569_8fec427e80_z.jpg

Upcoming MBC Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘The King’ has shed its working title and has chosen ‘King 2hearts’ as the final title.

An official from Kimg Jong Hak Production told Newsen in a phone conversation, “The title change from ‘The King’ to ‘King 2hearts’ has been finalized. ’2hearts’ literally means 2 hearts. It’s a title that puts more emphasis on the love between South Korea’s prince Lee Seung Gi and North Korea’s instructor Ha Ji Won.”

The official said, “It was fun just listening to the script reading. I was amazed by writer Hong Jin Ah’s powerful writings. The first broadcast is really highly anticipated.”

Meanwhile, ‘King 2hearts’ has started filming at the end of January. Depending on whether or not ‘The Moon That Embraces the Sun’ gets extended, it will start broadcasting in late March or early April.

source: newsen via nate

English translation/summary: tryp96.wordpress.com

Lee Seung Gi as Prince Lee Jae Ha

6829044155_4c2d354a0e_z.jpg

credit: tryp96,dclsg, imbc

Guest samanthalo

Im really looking forward for this drama. I love both LSG and Ha Ji Won so I have high faith that this drama will be daebak...

Guest niknokdagu425

hello!! Can anyone explain to me what is a "black comedy drama" can you also give an example?thanks.thanks for all the updates again!

HAJIWON ANG LEE SEUNG GI fighthing!!!!wub.gif

Oh no!!

I love Ha Ji Won and I really like Lee Seung Gi but, this role is not for him.

I would rather see Jo In Sung as the Prince. Or even Jung Woo Sung.

There are so many great actor that could play the Prince.

I know Lee Seung Gi is really popular and everything but, that doesn't make him a great actor.

This pairing is not good.

I agree with you with HJW and LSG not kind of good pairing, but I disagree as him as not a good actor. And he's making an effort for this drama, too. http://kdramachoa.com/lee-seung-gi-diet-for-the-king/ we should appreciate it and let's see when the drama is on air. What i worry about is more of the story line. I hope it's not gonna be just another typical lovey-dovey kdrama, not worth it HJW. hope this drama will  give us something new :)

Archived