[Drama 2012] The king 2hearts 더킹 투하츠

Guest yeohweping

sorry for this silly Q !! 

but is it gonna be a historical ?? or modern ?? I am confused *quoted image*

Thanks 

I honestly confused too ^^ But if we look at the props pictures, it looks like this is gonna be a modern drama. 

BTS picture of young Lee Jae Ha: 

The-King-Young-Jae-Hee.jpg

src: dclsg

A bit info about Young Lee Jae Ha: 

According to a dclsg fan, this is the child actor who’ll play the young prince SeungGi (young Prince Lee Jae Ha).  His name is Park Geon Tae.

Park-Geon-Tae.jpg

src: tryp96

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly confused too ^^ But if we look at the props pictures, it looks like this is gonna be a modern drama. 

BTS picture of young Lee Jae Ha: 

*quoted image*

src: dclsg

A bit info about Young Lee Jae Ha: 

According to a dclsg fan, this is the child actor who’ll play the young prince SeungGi (young Prince Lee Jae Ha).  His name is Park Geon Tae.

*quoted image*

src: tryp96

Ya , as u said .. it seems gonna be modern ,,

Guest bluesky.in.my.eye

***Spoiler***

A dclsg fan posted at 11am KST that SeungGi’s first shoot for King has just ended. All the staff and the director praised SeungGi’s acting. 

SeungGi’s line?

“Loyalty! Sergeant Lee Jae Ha has received the order for military discharge on January 8. I’m here to report.”

English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

BTS of Young Prince Lee Jae Ha and his older brother

456736.jpg

This is Park Geon Tae - Child Actor ( Jae Ha's  Brother)

ParkGeonTae.jpg

Drama related news

DC Inside conducted a survey from Jan. 25 to Jan. 31 of ‘the most trusted drama PDs’. 

Lee Jae Gyu PD is in 1st place with 952 votes (29.3%)

pdlee-poll.jpg

Cre:dclsg, tryp96

Pics about filming location on Sunday

53625456.jpg 

4564756.jpg

45346756.jpg

635275.jpg

Cre:baidu

Guest bluesky.in.my.eye

UPDATE

A dclsg fan read somewhere that the person playing the royal guard leader has a lot of filmings in Damyang and Jejudo. Since he guards our prince Jae Ha, the fans are guessing that SeungGi will be showing up there as well.

Cre: tryp96

***Spoiler***

A dclsg fan posted at 11am KST that SeungGi’s first shoot for King has just ended. All the staff and the director praised SeungGi’s acting. 

SeungGi’s line?

“Loyalty! Sergeant Lee Jae Ha has received the order for military discharge on January 8. I’m here to report.”

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Cre: baidu

BTS of Young King Lee Jae Ha

*quoted image*

This is Park Geon Tae - Child Actor

*quoted image*

Drama related news

DC Inside conducted a survey from Jan. 25 to Jan. 31 of ‘the most trusted drama PDs’. 

Lee Jae Gyu PD is in 1st place with 952 votes (29.3%)

*quoted image*

Cre:dclsg, tryp96

Pics about filming location on Sunday

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Cre:baidu

That is great laugh.gif 

so at least I know now it is not a historical drama ( although I am big fan of da Historical dramas ) , as recently there were many !!

Guest bluesky.in.my.eye

wub.gif Filming Locationswub.gif

Keimyung University

64786534.jpg

346475.jpg

Keimyung University Museum

7354765.jpg

The Royal Middle School (in drama)

743645765.jpg

Headquarter for Organization M (in drama)

7763456.jpg

Where Jae Ha plays piano 

785645.jpg

Damyang

8756543.jpg

897356.jpg

Cre: dclsg/spice, tryp96

Hi guys ,, I was going to comment after reading all the pages , as I am willing to be a regular here with all of u *quoted image* , but could not control my hand to not post / replay starting from this comment ! cuz I can not believe what is said about LSG !!! he is for sure great in his acting !! he made me hate him in Great inheritance and love him in My girlfriend is Ghumiho !!

about the age difference !! as some of u mentioned , he did a good job with Shin min ah and they are many other examples for successful couples with such age difference like ; Minho and Son yi jin in personal preference .. and recently in me too flower , Yoon shi yoon and lee Ji ha ,,

and before any thing , Ha ji won is a great and amazing actress who is well known for her good choices for her dramas/ movies which considered as hit after hit !!

I am truly anticipating this drama to be a hit *quoted image*

Hi there wangnyeo~!! Yeah, i didn't know LSG has a lot of anti-fans (dunno what to call them if they aren't antis) . . So many bad comments on that article in DB. . They really go overboard and criticize even his physical appearance and real personalities. . . I only saw LSG in Brilliant Legacy albeit he seems a good actor for me. BL is actually one of my m0st fav. Kdrama. . I saw few of him in MGIAG and i thought he has good chemistry w/ Shin Min Ah eventhough she is 3yrs older than SeungGi. . .

HJW is also well-known in creating great chemistry with her leading man regardless of age. Kim Jae won, Kang dong won and Jo in sung are 3yrs. younger than her but they have a very intense chemistry. . Jang geun suk is 9 yrs. Younger than her but they have such a very strong chemistry as young lovers in Hwang jini and became Best couple at the KBS Drama Awards. . HJW and Hyun Bin has 4 years gap but they became the BEST OTP ever in kdrama history. So big age gap is nothing if b0th leads portrayed their character well and at the same time, build a good relationship on set. . I know Jiwonnie and Seunggi pairing will pull it off~!! (in HJW's 4 major dramas, she and her lead men always t0ok the best couple awards!) so i believe this new drama couple can make it too!

Anyways, thanks for the updates blue.sky.in.my.eye~~

I heard that TMTETS has a possibility to extend by 4 episodes, if this materialize, then The king's airing date will change.

Keimyung University

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Keimyung University Museum

*quoted image*

The Royal Middle School (in drama)

*quoted image*

Headquarter for Organization M (in drama)

*quoted image*

Where Jae Ha plays piano

*quoted image*

Damyang

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Cre: dclsg/spice, tryp96

The 3rd pic l0oks familiar. . I guess its the one use in Boys over Flowers. And the last two pic i think used in My Fair Lady.

Guest bluesky.in.my.eye

HI myghell smile.gif, I think TMTETS's extension is just rumor, the last article I've read here http://asian-drama.o...n-is-unfounded/ , correct me if I'm wrong.

And Keimyung University is also BOF's filming location, haven't watch MFL so I don't know but according to Lsgairentint, it's  Damyang Golf course…Prince Jae Ha and his bodyguard often visit this place.

Thank you for your objective comment about Seunggi, glad that there're still have mature fans. cool.gif Because I'm Seunggi's fan so I don't  know any sites about Ha Ji Won's updates, if you know any, please share happy.gif

Can't wait to March wub.gif

HI myghell *quoted image*, I think TMTETS's extension is just rumor, the last article I've read here http://asian-drama.o...n-is-unfounded/ , correct me if I'm wrong.

And Keimyung University is also BOF's filming location, haven't watch MFL so I don't know but according to Lsgairentint, it's Damyang Golf course…Prince Jae Ha and his bodyguard often visit this place.

Thank you for your objective comment about Seunggi, glad that there're still have mature fans. *quoted image* Because I'm Seunggi's fan so I don't know any sites about Ha Ji Won's updates, if you know any, please share *quoted image*

Can't wait to March *quoted image*

I hope they wont extend TMTETS so that we wont wait longer. . :D

SeungGi may have antis but for sure he has much much more loving fans. . I don't know why they argue so much about this pairing when the drama isn't even started.

I have faith in this drama since it has great actors,scriptwriters and director. :)

Btw, the only HJW fansites I know were those that are posted in HJW Thread first page. . I tried opening her dcgal but dunno why I can't access.

Guest bluesky.in.my.eye

excl.gif ALERT SPOILER !!!excl.gif

Do you want to know how Jae Ha and Hang Ah get married ? Not available for who hate spoilers cool.gif

Chinese fans have posted some plots for King; not sure where they got those from, but they sound interesting:

The two main characters met at the World Officer Convention (to be filmed overseas), and couldn’t stand each other due to various misunderstandings. But one thing led to another, and they had to get married. Unfortunately, there was a bombing at their engagement ceremony, and JaeHa’s brother died. So sadness ensued and their misunderstanding deepened. But when JaeHa found out that there was an evil/opposition force against his marriage, he decided to get married, and set off on his road to revenge.

Guest thedolleffect

Thank you for all the updates bluesky.in.my.eyebiggrin.gif

All the fanmade pics are great and I am dying to see the actual promo pictures for the The King / King 2 Hearts! rolleyes.gif

^ yes, agree with you, thedolleffect.

i'm wondering why are there no pictures of the 1st script reading and the 1st filming of seunggi yet.. i'm dying to see!

Thank you for all the updates bluesky.in.my.eye*quoted image*

All the fanmade pics are great but I am dying to see the actual promo pictures for the The King / King 2 Hearts! *quoted image*

Bluesky.in.my.eye, thank you so much for keeping this thread alive and I love the fanmade pics. 

Agree with you, dolleffect & wanne, I want to see the BTS pics from their first script reading. MBC is well known for releasing lots of BTS pictures and videos. So I wonder why they haven't done it yet for King 2 Hearts. 

Spoiler / Rumor about King 2 Hearts: 

Rumor: King is heavy stuff & SeungGi is taking on a 2 face character, maybe that's the meaning of King 2 hearts. 

cr: simeunice & seunggifact

Guest bluesky.in.my.eye

@vi4 Thank for the info smile.gif

Like all of you, I'm dying to see BTS pics but just look at the casts and pd, writers, I think this drama is not a buzz drama, it won't reveal until necessary. Although a little sad, I'm glad that it doesn't use nonsense PR like some dramas. Just be patient  tongue.gif

Guest thedolleffect

It's great to see more and more people in this thread. laugh.gif

I must agree with you on that, bluesky.in.my.eye. Which reminds me how Secret Garden almost never (if not at all) revealed BTS or promo pictures (shots of some scenes) of the series before its airing. And I believe we all know how successful SeGa is right? tongue.gif I think this strategy is also working for them as it gets people more excited and hyped for The King / 2 Hearts. biggrin.gif

Archived