[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest frozenintime

Oh poor Kris, what must he have gone through..
I want to hug him and help him get through this.

aishitaoru from twitter tweet:
"Eleven boys who have each other right now cannot possibly be hurting more than the one that is standing alone, facing the criticism alone."

and it makes me cry again..please don't let kris stay alone by himself.. he might think too much if he's alone.. hope his mom, family and friends are stay by him side for time being.. 
actually.. im mentally and physically tired right now.. 
@luehoney i hope what you just posted is true. its so heartbreaking to see them unfollow kris.. its like they are turning their back to him.. its so sad.. lxhtongku_org.gif

today this thread move faster than ever since i come here.. 4pages already... but its all fill with worries, hurt, sadness, tears, etc2
but... despite that.. i hope.. there's still hope.. stuck somewhere here..
hope, believe, support and encouragement. 
EXO SARANGHAJA

suho full winning speech translated by blingdinasour

[TRANS] 140515 Suho's Winning Speech: Firstly, we are very thankful to M!Countdown for giving us this huge award. We are very thankful to everyone and our fans for loving us. And today is Teacher's Day! So thank you Lee Soo Man teacher! We won't forget your kindness! And my EXO members that i love, i sincerely love you all, thank you ^ ^ And our... slogan is We are One. Just like this slogan, instead of thinking about only ourselves, we will think about us that are in this together, think about EXO, think about EXO's fans... We shall become EXO that thinks of our EXO's fans. We will work hard! Thank you! We are One! EXO Let's love!

Guest NorahM

oooh this is unpleasant news and it's hurt many fans </3 </3 </3 </3 :(( :((
I'm so upset and sad :( :( :( :( </3 ... I hope that all of this is not true :(

@yoyo_icecube sister how do you feel :( ??? I'm worried about you :( !!

If the news is true and kris will terminate the contract and leave EXO that all because of SM

SM always don't treat and caring their artists very well and make them working very hard even if they are sick :(( :(( :(( </3 !!!

Remember how tao, kai and lay suffered so many times, SM make them Worked very hard and forget about their health so they injured many times :( :( </3 </3 :((

Guest frozenintime

Onew and Seohyun unfollowed SMTOWBGLOBAL
tumblr_n5m6cnGK741t028uoo1_500.jpg

Is this legit? Did they ever follow smtownglobal?
I doesn't sound very legit.
EDIT: I don't think it's legit. I think they never followed in the first place. 

@NorahM thank you for care about me sis. shukran. im now 50/50, mentally and physically tired but i dont want to leave my screen.
i saw exofficial tweet that TAO follow kris back.. can anyone confirm it for me?
if its yes, then we have hope and encouragement.

Guest frozenintime

yoyo_icecube said: @NorahM thank you for care about me sis. shukran. im now 50/50, mentally and physically tired but i dont want to leave my screen.
i saw exofficial tweet that TAO follow kris back.. can anyone confirm it for me?

Guest luehoney

yoyo_icecube said: @NorahM thank you for care about me sis. shukran. im now 50/50, mentally and physically tired but i dont want to leave my screen.

Guest frozenintime

Tao just posted something on his insta. Translation will come soon.I translated it with google and he said something about that they will continue with 11 members. I think it's over guys.

Guest NorahM

@yoyo_icecube there are no one of them follow kris back <\3 but baekhyun still following kris !!!

I hope that everything will get better :(

Guest huyton

I Understand Kris 100% when i was auditionin for SM everysing 2013 i passed first round and failed the second one. anyways on my way out i was asked if i stay a while and sinsa-dong to talk with a staff member. they wanted me to try another audition next week with other staffs. i went back to sisna dong everysing and when i passed the audition, they handed over a contract when i met the co-CEO (not lee soo man) and the contract made me never want to Go to SM again. as the contract was in both korean and english i asked them a lot of times what things ment as the contract was a little hard for me to udnerstand (im not from america, im vietnamese) once i saw that i had to give them my whole body for plastic surgey and later pay them (when i debut or later find a part time job) anyways. I Saw this thing i couldnt understand so i asked them what that was, they told me the training system is like a school/job and even tho im sick i cant take days off unless its VERY VERY serious. so i was not serious when i asked them what if i have a fever? they laughed and said uou still have to train. even tho i never had a similair position as KRIS i can only imagine what he feels & been trought.

Guest frozenintime

Translation of Tao instagram update, this is the google translation:

The road is long, where you can go, no one can decide for someone else to do. The fact that the public is always concealed, perhaps the public will favor the few on the other side, but that is not the truth. Truth is always only people experience these things came to understand. For example, we have 11 members, our SM company and staff. Can be good or bad on the outside but was turned upside down.You will not feel the feeling of being betrayed later, after being betrayed everyone but a betrayal of others toward people, you can have your own views and positions, but I still want to say, wrong on the facts and clearly, we have to ask ourselves deserved. A person wants to go, no stopping, trying to will flee here, so escape was successful. In the case of our knowledge really is telling us and the company still did not come back. Ambition accompanied by a lot of people, but I hope everyone can be good at using. Exercises practiced sweating profusely, but suddenly found a man will not come back to the news, the concert also 11 people ready to restart, tired. EXO 사랑 하자 ~