[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

@monarchbeat SM is very powerful... i cant believe any of the media right now. and i dont know what to happen next... this is truly stressful.
@malado helo malado. welcome to soompi. dont worry about not good in english. you will improve... all of us are using simple english so everyone can understand. 

Guest luehoney

Guys... DO NOT BELIEVE ANY UPDATES THAT COMES FROM THE BOY'S SNS RIGHT NOW..
SM IS MANIPULATING THEM.. THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO DBSK BEFORE... 
SM IS PLAYING HIS DIRTY TRICKS AGAIN.. DO NOT FALL FOR IT! AGAIN, I REPEAT, DO NOT FALL FOR IT!

Guest AgnesD

SM never learn from their mistakes! just how many more brotherhood / friendship for years broken under SM thumbs? this is heartbreaking seeing a member reaching his limit enduring such mistreat from the company.. let's support EXO! we are ONE! :")

Guest HildaP

tumblr_n5lwcmwbxy1qcdgnto1_500.png

Hello to all my sisters...new members. Im sad,heartbroken and frustrated that all we can do is just sit here and read all this stuff. Im going to trust in Kris and Im going to believe that our guys love and care for him. SM has total control over them,their live,even their phones. So,we know kris is home,that means he is been taken care of by family and friends.How do we know that the the other members did not know he was leaving? Maybe they even helped him...all we are reading is negative output from SM and the horrible fans that hate exo. So,sisters...hang in there,sooner or later the truth will come out...As long as kris knows we love him and support him he will be alright. We have to believe! Remember they treat the Chinese members differently from the Koreans,honestly they are human too!!!!! This is maybe the beginning of the end for the "slave contracts"

Remember sisters...no matter what.........WE ARE ONE!.....Kris included.

Guest HildaP

krisinsanityrebloggedba3kb0t

Follow

dothekaisooSource: FOR KRIS' SAKE, CAN WE PLEASE CALL OURSELVES GALAXIES FROM NOW ON. NOT EXOTICS, NOT EXORCISTS, BUT GALAXIES.
class="post_title"                                          GALAXIES 

Guest HildaP

luludeeryrebloggedohxingFollowlusifanSource: PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE TAOS INSTAGRAM AND WEIBO POST, OR ANY FURTURE POST ON ANY MEMBERS SOICAL NET WORKING SITE. THIS IS SM TRYING TO GET BACK AT KRIS, THEY TRIED THE SAME THING WITH DBSK AND SJ BACK WHEN THEY HAD THEIR INCIDENTS. PLEASE SPREAD AND JUST HOLD ON. THIS IS A TIME WHEN WE NEED TO BE ONE THE MOST.
tumblr_n5mc3nrivL1rmsnsro1_250.gif.tumblr_n5mc3nrivL1rmsnsro4_250.gif.tumblr_n5mc3nrivL1rmsnsro2_250.gif                tumblr_n5m8sxVLwE1sdfurco1_250.gif     tumblr_n5mc3nrivL1rmsnsro3_250.gif..tumblr_n5m8sxVLwE1sdfurco2_250.gif
                                                                           A visibly upset Maknae during MCountdown  (╯︵╰,).....THIS IS FROM TUMBLER

tumblr_mu7fp7jYzo1si45v0o1_500.gif                                                                                                     tumblr_mu7fp7jYzo1si45v0o3_500.gif

Do I really believe that Kris did not make known his intentions to negotiate with SM about his contract (the slave contract so common with SM) ? Do you think that he dropped an atomic bomb on everyone out of the blue? His endurance had reached the limit and he wanted out if SM says no ! It is unbelievable that Tao would say such harsh words himself..coming from the same country as Kris. I can imagine SM's instructions to the 11..from today, no communications with that traitor and write or say only bad stuff about Kris, in order to put SM in the good light. We remember clearly how the company treated JYJ. Hangeng did it too to get out of the slave contract and now Kris. I am sure the boys had some suspicions of what was going on between Kris and SM.

The 11 may suffer some setback right now because of their new concerts, but what about the 24 year old who may be having sleepless nights from now on because he dares ? 

tao latest weibo update (translated by cherry)

140516 Tao's Newest Weibo Update:What many people are seeing isn't the truth. Many people like to stand on the side of the minority group. Many people don't want to believe the truth. Many people wish that a certain person can walk with us until the end, while looking at our silver ocean. But that person already left us. Hope everything is good with you. EXO fighting~ I love you guys. Nothing in this world is impossible to me. No matter what happens, we'll be together.

Guest frozenintime

I don't know what to think anymore...
I am soo sad, and why is Tao, if it's even Tao, still posting? He should refrain from instagram/weibo right now and talk to Kris... instead of saying mean things about him/...

Guest frozenintime

SM is really crazy

The Weibo account of 娱乐圈揭秘, a popular celebrity blogger with over 2389600 followers, recently posted this status:

Just received an anonymous international call…$100,000 to delete all positive news about Wu Yifan…

Guest HildaP

10335657_450669591744387_468694048_n.jpg

We need to wait for kris message,Im sure he will explain to his fans.I think,my opinion,that the exo-m guys had to know about this and kept it quiet. I just believe that. Lets not loose faith in our galaxy king.

PLEASE...do not believe everything you read,specially about Tao and the other guys. PLEASE BELIEVE!!!!!

I've seen the news this morning. My day at work was so hard... and long... and painful !
I'm so worried about Kris' safety with all this hatred and bashing coming from everywhere (from the SM or the members (which I seriously doubt) or the "fans").
I want him safe !!! :-SS

I hope he will go through this and come back to us quickly ! He has to know that with or without Exo, we want him back !
Is his IG account still on ? It must be flooded with messages, no ?

so here's the story.. even me fall into their dirty tricks but now not anymore.
'tao' posted on instagram.. and copypaste the same post to his weibo,later fans find out that the post is rather awkward (grammar) and the writing doesn't sound like tao, (eg: the post use ,,, while tao always use ''') then 'he' post up series of weibo update which actually posted from android while tao always use iphone and its eventually posted in a place which is in a mountain area. then he delete all weibo post and put up the latest one.. but still fans are not convinced. 

after series of weibo update.. i find this ridiculous and decided to not believe it. 

tao... who accompany you shower today?? kris is not with you.

Guest HildaP

652746_1399797463_gif_150x150_e54858.gif

[TRANS]

Hello I am Luhan, and yes this is really me, please don't doubt it.
All of our phones have been confiscated by the staff and so I am posting this using an assistant's computer.
(Guys - this means that DO NOT believe in any weibo, instagram, or any other exo updates right now. BAEKHYUN EVEN GOT SLAPPED IN THE FACE FOR HIDING HIS PHONE.)

When we heard the news this morning it was shocking. However, we came all this way by supporting and taking care of each other. We aren't only a band, we are brothers. Do not believe in the rumours. As of right now the company has not said what is going to happen and we don't know whether we will promote as 11 or 12.

To all those who love exo, please do not guess. Be logical and stay strong! Wait for the official statement. We are still praying that we will stay as 12.

Because we haven't accomplished

8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

I hope this is true...they have to stand up for Kris and themselves as a group of brothers.Oh dear,who do we believe? I believe in EXO.

sis @malamolly.....Im sure he is safe in china...not sure if he comes back to exo how it will be? Im not worried about the guys but the crazy fans.

@HildaP : where does the message comes from ?
God, I don't know if its true but... I can't stand the idea of someone slapping Baek ! Or, am I missing the point ? That was my Baek's pretective-fan-moment !

Oh ! And Hello to everybody new here ! I missed the forum for few days... I see that there's a lot a new faces ! ^^
That's a pity we meet at such a "dark time" though...
@malado : J'suis aussi française ;)