[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest KoreanA

@malamolly that last video is amazing :D

I broke when I saw my Sehunnie cry at Sukira :(( :((

but the first one made me estatic :)) :)) Too damn sexy for my eyes!!!

Thanks for sharing :D

Guest luehoney

@KoreanA, @YusMY, @yoyo_icecube, @malamolly
Thank you so much... You guys made me smile... hehe.. well, anyway.. need to go catch some sleep now.. My exam tomorrow starts at 8.30 a.m.. need to catch the 7.30 bus to get to main campus.. sigh... why didn't I just bring my car?? T.T
okay... gotta go! good night everyone! ANNYEONG!! SARANGHAE!!

Guest KoreanA

luehoney said: @KoreanA, @YusMY, @yoyo_icecube, @malamolly
Thank you so much... You guys made me smile... hehe.. well, anyway.. need to go catch some sleep now.. My exam tomorrow starts at 8.30 a.m.. need to catch the 7.30 bus to get to main campus.. sigh... why didn't I just bring my car?? T.T
okay... gotta go! good night everyone! ANNYEONG!! SARANGHAE!!

KoreanA said: luehoney said: @KoreanA.. I promise to visit this thread often once my final is over.. I'll bombard this thread with Luhan's Pic Spams.. MUAHAHAHAHAHAA...
sis @yoyo_icecube..I love your new avatar :)
Miss you guys... my final officially starts tomorrow! Wish me luck! I need it desperately!! 

Yes, @KirschD, if you are looking to talk about EXO, you are in the right forum. Welcome!So, guys, as promised, I finished the M boys' drawings! It was really fun for me to do this and if any of you have some creative work about the guys also do post it here, because I would love to see it.After finishing, I have to say some things about our guys lovely faces:- the most difficult drawing for me to make was Xiumin's. He has unique features and those eyes are dead gorgeous but very difficult to draw!;- Lay's mouth is to die for  :x (be still my heart!). I made the drawing again with a better pencil, he deserves it;- the easiest one to make was Chen's. He has perfect lines and his eyes are so alive!;- Kris's was also very easy. He has simple and delicate features;- Tao's hair was lovely in the picture I made the drawing from but what caught my attention was his jaw line and, of course, those never ending chinese eyes;- Luhan's was the last, because I couldn't find a picture were he didn't look so "girly". Those androgenous features of him made it difficult for me to find the right pic. It wasn't my favourite at the end and I will do another if I find one that I like better. His eyes were the easiest to make. I always start a drawing with the eyes, so, if they don't look good, I'll start everything again.I loved this! I hadn't drawn this much in ages and am looking forward to start the K boys.Hope you like it!2014-06-082252172_zps5d36a43d.jpg2014-06-082252432_zpse70f1c35.jpg20140517_184305_zpsec8e439e.jpg2014-06-082253052_zps2b36c789.jpg20140520_1952532_zps97305e80.jpg20140610_1121002_zpsd829f2ac.jpg

Guest KoreanA

Hi sisters!!

I made it finnaly online I had such a busy day.... I missed you guys :)

sis @paulaL your drawings are to die for you are such a talent...., i appreciate you more and more :D

btw I'm saving this on my laptop if you don't mind :)

You should share them it is pity if a few people sees it :D

Anyway i just finished watching ep 6 of Roommate with our Chanyeol...filming was right after their comeback...I think on the next ep we will see a different Chanyeol :(

@yoyo_icecube Wow! It's Chanyeo-rous :-) My first time to see that sexy glare. Can I have a staring game with him hehe (just kidding ;-) ) He looks very manly. Hope to see more pictures of him. Kamsahamnida!