[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

VARIETY SHOW:Happy Together 4 (Guests:EXO Baekhyun, Sehun, NCT, BoA, Key)

tumblr_inline_phx036oSci1uvw73d_1280.png

Original Article: [sports seoul] 'Happy Together 4' Boa - Key - EXO - NCT, Honesty Time With 'SM Family' + A Cheerful Conversation

Screen%2BShot%2B2018-11-09%2Bat%2B12.57.
1. +624, -13 Baekhyun is soo cute
2. +577, -12 Baekhyun-ie and Sehun are really good at talking, it's a pity that they didn't show up that much.
3. +453, -5 Baekhyun and Sehun were so funㅠㅠㅠ Please make them guest on more variety shows..
4. +288, -10 It was so fun, I didn't know Sehun was such a fun member. NCT has become friendlier, they're like heroes. As expected from sm
5.+106, -0 EXO seriously needs to go on TV more. They're barely in any variety shows or music programs;;
6. +104, -14 Taeyong and Jaehyun are so cuteㅠㅠ I hope I can see you guys more on TV !!! You guys worked hard
7. +83, -1 EXO's really good at variety shows thoughㅠ SM-ah let's work harderㅜ
8.+49, -0 EXO's this good at variety shows though but we rarely see them. So what's the reason SM?? 
9.+27, -0 Baekhyun is really funny and his laugh is pretty too, I keep seeing him only

Original Article: [tv report] 'Happy Together 4' EXO Baekhyun "Sehun Is Really Cute'

Spoiler

0001069241_001_20181109003523890.jpg?typ

Screen%2BShot%2B2018-11-09%2Bat%2B12.57.
1.+289, -1 How can his shoulders be that broad....... Physical....... I'm in love......
2. +195, -0 Baekhyun-ah you're so cute too ~
3.+154, -0 Seriously so cute I can only cryㅠㅠ Every night I only pray for hyungs' sake ㅠㅠ
4. +109, -1 Byun Baekhyun Oh Sehun are so pretty
5. +82, -0 These two are so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠ❤️
6.+4, -0 The maknae Sehun is cute Baekhyun is also cute ㅠㅜ 
7.+2, -0 Wow what's with Sehun's visual and physical..?
x

[NAVER] ‘Happy Together 4′ EXO Baekhyun “Sehun was really cute” hyung-ah smile

Yoo Jaeseok asked EXO, “if you were to lend each other money, how much are you willing to lend?” Sehun and Baekhyun replied “the amount doesn’t matter”

[+188;-1] Sehun-ie’s cute ㅠㅠ

[+132;-0] Blood type O brothers ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Baekhyun Sehun

[+84;-0] Baekhyun and Sehun’s chemistry ㅋㅋ They were interesting!!

[+57;-0] Isn’t Sehun too cute ㅜㅠㅜㅜㅠ

[+44;-0] Too cute ㅜㅜㅜ

[+6;-0] EXO is really fun, if only they went on variety shows more… I didn’t know they were this good at talking

[+5;-0] Baekhyun-ah, you do know you’re also the cutest ㅠㅠ

[+4;-0] They looked more relaxed on broadcast now, makes me proud ㅠㅠ

[+4;-0] SeBaek’s chemistry is really great ㅠㅠ Please, EXO on other varieties too!!

[+4;-0] He prayed thinking about his hyungs before sleeping… seriously so cute it broke my head

• [NAVER] ‘Happy Together 4′ EXO Baekhyun Sehun “The amount doesn’t matter when lending money”

[+105;-0] Keuu, as expected EXO, young and rich and handsome

[+50;-2] EXO’s so fun, please, can’t they appear on variety shows more ㅠ ㅠ it doesn’t have to be a lot, just twice or thrice per album.. please

[+42;-0] EXO’s cool ㅠㅠㅠ

[+34;-1] EXO really have a good relationship..

[+30;-0] Young and rich and handsome

[+4;-0] Baekhyun and Sehun are handsome and good at reactions, cute

[+4;-0] Sehun and Baekhyun were interesting

[+2;-0] Baekhyun and Sehun’s loyalty~~ Reminds me of when Sehun going ‘loyalty loyalty’ on Knowing Bros ㅋㅋ Today was a fun day thanks to Happy Together

• [NAVER] ‘Happy Together 4′ EXO BaekhyunXSehun, self-brag after ‘Tempo’s knife-like dance “We got #1″

[+251;-0] As expected EXO Baekhyun Sehun ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+202;-0] Tempo is doing well, EXO are also doing well, only SM are not. Even so, they’re the best

[+134;-0] I watched this for EXO, it was really funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+96;-0] Baekhyun Sehun are cute ♡

[+92;-0] As expected EXO

[+13;-0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Baekhyun-ie’s self brag was cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+9;-0] Cute ㅠㅠ Baekhyun-ie

[+8;-0] EXO is EXO, I agree 100% ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They’re really daebak

[+7;-0] Byun Baekhyun’s handsome

[+6;-0] Our EXO are working hard but SM aren’t doing their jobs.. ㅡㅡ I should watch Baekhyun-ie and Sehun-ie for some healing ㅠㅠ

• [NAVER] ‘Happy Together 4′ EXO Sehun revealed, “Yoo Jaeseok said he’d buy me a TV, still no news from him’

[+258;-7] Yoo Jaeseok, Sehun bickering ㅋㅋㅋ

[+159;-12] Yoo-god and Sehun’s unexpected chemistry ㅋㅋㅋ It was great

[+122;-6] Seems like Sehun’s a lot more relaxed on variety shows now, i’m glad to see it. He’s maintaining his handsomeness too ㅎ

[+68;-10] Sehun’s variety sense is exploding ㅠㅠ

[+67;-6] Sehun-ie, go on varieties more ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+23;-1] Oh Sehun’s cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ His sense when he said not to buy it for him ㅜㅜ He probably didn’t want to burden Jaeseok-ie hyung

[+13;-0] Seriously an unexpected chemistry ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I also enjoyed watching Busted!

[+6;-1] Yesterday was really funny, Sehun’s good at talking ㅋㅋㅋ I enjoyed watching it ㅎㅎ

x

======

【 NB 】 Key reveals SM's new building was built off of the success of EXO's 'Growl'

201811082339776077_5be44acf7ca3f.jpg

Article'Happy Together 4' Key, "SM's Chungdamdong building was built off of the money from EXO's 'Growl'"

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+275, -18] I like the way he hypes others up while laying low about himself, it's so humble

2. [+190, -59] Cool of Key to be so humble, but it's true that EXO's money is what built the new building. Let's keep it up, EXO ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ only SM doesn't realize how precious they are ㅋㅋ

3. [+146, -62] EXO has always been so nice on every variety they've been on. NCT is a rookie group so
obviously they're going to be paying attention and giving reactions to everything but EXO reacts just as actively as NCT still.

4. [+10, -0] SHINee is just as amazing as EXO and has a lot of their own hit songs. I remember their popularity in Japan was bigger than EXO's. So humble of Key to say this about them.

5. [+9, -5] Honestly all of EXO's songs are so bad, they're just an example of how important a strong fandom is

6. [+6, -1] Doesn't TVXQ make the most money though? Even now, they're still #1... I heard it was TVXQ, then BoA, then SuJu...

7. [+4, -0] All of SHINee are so kind, and I like that SM seniors and juniors seem so close. You can see that they're really leading one another.

8. [+4, -1] It'd be more accurate to say the building was built off of EXO on the land bought by SNSD and TVXQ

© Netizen Buzz

• Like 1

23 hours ago, prettyhappy said:

@AlexandraReid Annyeong! :blush:Thank you for all your effort in updating this thread! I'm a new EXO-L so I truly appreciate any bit of news of the EXO!! Wished they will hold some concerts next year!! :grin:

you're most welcome, 

you can also share anything related to our boys here, :relaxed:

[Instiz] EXO Title Track With 30 Seconds Acappella

OP: For 30 seconds, there was totally no accompaniment, solely the members’ voice (layered with harmonies in the background)

During that 30 seconds, other than their voices, there was no other sound except for the ‘dak dak’ sound giving the beat..

Because they have 3 main vocals (Baekhyun, Chen, D.O.) which is uncommon among idol groups and the fact that majority of their members are vocalists, this acapella section was made possible.

[INSTIZ] EXO title track - 30 seconds with zero accompaniment.. ㄷㄷ 

- The song is really good ㅠㅠㅠ It’s full of so many elements, i can’t seem to get my head over it…

- I love you EXO… I can’t live without you..

- It’s really daebak ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I’m overflowing with pride!!!!!!

- I like this part so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The bridge is the killing part? Junmyeonie’s ‘Savior’ in the beginning too ㅠㅠ Killing point

- This is my favorite part in the song….

- This album made my ears so happy, it melted

- Wow… The song is good but their visuals are daebak wow so so handsome…

- My heart is really….. Dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum~ 

- EXO pride ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

- It’s going to be the most exciting thing to see them perform this part live

- God EXO….

- Owww i’m having goosebumps, they are the best ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- It was an ear-opening experience ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ From Junmyeonie’s sweet vocals to Baekhyunie’s steady vocals, i like it so much…

- ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’m entranced every time i hear this part… My singers’ voices are the best ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Keuuuuu ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Our princes ㅠㅠㅠ

-  They chose their songs well

- I didn’t know EXO is this talented until i became a student ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’m sorry ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I only realize it now, i am a fool…

netzonexo

Spoiler

full

=====

[PANN] WHY IS EXO SO POPULAR

9657cdf1cb4240a7aac3652a0fb8dd5e.jpeg?s=

“Next year will be their 8th year, but their popularity is still the top.”
“But really, why is EXO so popular?”

https://m.pann.nate....pe=total&page=1
Overall: +756;-171

[+422;-77] Firstly, they’re hella handsome

[+368;-39] Their fan-love is the best. Whatever the company won’t do, my singers will do it for us. They wrote the words they wanted to tell fans in a magazine, they did an LED billboard event for fans, and when the fans’ wishes for a reality show fell on deaf ears, they directly suggested it to the company. I’m seriously so happy I could die

[+334;-49] After going through so much, the fans got more united

[+132;-12] They’re really handsome. They’re SM, so the quality of their songs is freaking awesome. Their songs and dancing are above average

[+107;-11] But isn’t it weirder if you don’t know why they’re so popular? Maybe it’s because of EXO antis stirring trouble, but if you look at them without any animosity, you’ll see why their popularity is lasting. Just looking at ‘talker’s choice’ section on pann, you’ll know that they’re overflowing with fan-love through the events they do for fans, there’s no member that doesn’t stand out, their characters don’t overlap and they’re all handsome. Their main vocal line have all sang an OST each, that’s telling of their vocals. One of their sub-vocals Xiumin, who placed 2nd in the Everysing contest, is talented. Even though Suho is a sub-vocal, he did 2 musicals. Kai’s the most recognised dancer among idols. Chanyeol’s position is rapper but he has good vocals, and there’s no instrument that he can’t play, he also composes and writes song lyrics. Sehun is also good at dancing, and he improved a lot compared to before. His diction has always been not bad. You can tell he really worked hard. He’s also recognised in the fashion industry.. For Louis Vuitton, Zegna.. A Louis Vuitton rep even wanted to use him as a model (Louis Vuitton only uses real models to promote their brand). They don’t lack anything, wouldn’t it be strange if they weren’t popular? We also like that EXO are good-looking ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+90;-5] Really handsome boys who take care of EXO-Ls a lot

[+82;-10] They have the best average group visual among idols. They’re the most idol-like

[+63;-9] Because they’re EXO? ㅎㅎ I simply like them ㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠ

[+48;-6] They make us feel like our love is not one-sided,, Really,, When something happens, they know about it and comfort us, updating us on instagram… Their fan-love isn’t just for show, we really appear in their hearts where they’re thinking of us, they also do a lot of refreshing things… f*k, when will I receive such love from such handsome men in this life? They remember our birthday every time

[+39;-7] I’m a 6-year-old EXO-L ㅋㅋㅋ First is their f*king unchanging handsomeness, second is their unchanging fan-love, third is their ever-improving skills. I was really surprised when i watched their live from the showcase ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I didn’t think I’d keep liking them as time passes, but just looking at EXO gives me strength ㅜㅜ

Cr: http://netzonexo.tum...-exo-so-popular

[Theqoo] EXO Chanyeol sat next to a fan who had been crying for an hour at the fansign during the Group Photo!!

img_7742.jpg

After the Fansign, a group picture was taken but where is Chanyeol??

Spoiler

DrpbRuoUcAASbbd.jpg

He was doing this next to the fanㅋㅋ

And the fan who hit the jackpot wrote a review

Spoiler

img_7744.jpg?w=640

(Pic trans: It was OP’s first fansign and she was the first fan in queue, she was so shy&nervous and couldn’t say anything much and left. She was crying for an Hour because of this.)

Spoiler

img_7745.jpg?w=640

(Pic trans:There was a seat left in the first row but Chanyeol sat next to OP and did a heart pose while taking the group pic. He even did a Highfive with her.)

Comments:-

- Heolㅠㅠ He is so sweet

-This feels like a kdrama

- heol This is so sweet. It feels like he is always thinking about fans

- This feels so warm ㅠㅠ I’m So moved

- This is why I like him ㅠㅠ

- Chanyeolie is so sweet

Source: Theqoo

LoeyBerryTrans

[+168,-4] Chanyeol is a Prince! You are born to be an Idol ㅜㅜㅜㅠ

[+152,-4] ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Park chanyeol’s beauty is out of this world

[+133,-4] ㅠㅠㅠ Woah Park chanyeol is amazing and is so cool ㅠㅠㅠ I will always support you and I love youㅠㅠㅠ

[+123,-4] Chanyeol-ah, Thank you for being EXO, Thank you for making music.

[+117,-4] Chanyeol, You are really the best. My eyes are dazzled because of how handsome you lookㅠㅠ

[+104,-4] It must be hard for our Prince Chanyeol to look this handsome everyday. You are getting more handsome as days pass. Really our chanyeol has got everything TT

[+103,-4] Woah Park chanyeol, You are driving me crazy.I can’t even describe in words. Why are you so handsome

[+93,-4] Our Prince Chanyeol, Today too you were so cool. You are the best and you are good at everything ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+74,-3] Park chanyeol you are really the best! You are a fairy and a big puppy ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I will always support you. I love you ♡⁺◟(●˙▾˙●)◞⁺♡

Source: Naver TV

LoeyBerryTrans

• Like 1

COMEBACK SHOWCASE playlist

====

[NAVER] Exo, domestic cumulative record sales exceeded 10 million

EXO has become a quintuple millionaire seller with the regular 5th album at the same time, and it has achieved a record-breaking record of domestic cumulative sales volume of 10 million copies. 

The album 'Do not Mess Up My Tempo', released on November 2, has recorded 1,179,997 sales (as of November 11) of its 5th album 'Do not Mess Up My Tempo' As a result, Exo has exceeded 1 million of 5 regular albums from regular 1st to 5th album and has proved to be the number one player in the 'No.1 Album King' as well as becoming the quintuple million seller. 

In addition, EXO has reached the record of exceeding 10 million copies of domestic record sales in this album. The total number of domestic album sales to domestic album sales amount to total 1 ~ 5th album, mini 1 ~ 2 album, winter special album, "K-POP King" Exo's power was confirmed. 

Among the singers who debuted since 2000, the number of cumulative record sales in Korea exceeded 10 million, which is the first time for Exo to realize the unique status of EXO, which has been loved by music fans for every album released. 

In addition, the 5th album topped the top charts of the iTunes comprehensive album charts such as the first place in the world 47 places, the United world chart first place, China shamisu music first place chart, the music chart first place, 

On the other hand, EXO is loved by the regular 5th title 'Tempo' (tempo).

Spoiler

824ce17f931ac4ea14090afb807ee7d3.jpg8988470b0331ddc591855100ee0e14d9.jpg

Post response:339

1. Exo exo! [+694][-6]

2. And exorcised Johnson Well Panda [+470][-3]

3. Is the way of Is Is the Exo-Is-going is Exo Only [+459][-2]

4. Exo Legends too! [+382][-2]

5. The king's return is so well suited [+360][ -3]

6. And exo is so great, so let's see exo exo. Congratulations [+56][-0]

7. The music market is dead and the music is broadcast, but the exos is really great [+42][-1]

8. Hull is in the 10 days, 117 million won [+32][-0]

9. It's the first time in the world since 2000, I look forward to more cool and cheer. [+26][ -0]

10. It is also the first time that the debut singers since 2000 have exceeded the cumulative sales volume of 10 million copies [+21][-0]

11. And the real hit is the best group ,,, ,,, it will forever remain a legend in the history of real exo [+12][-0]

12. I know HOT GOD is about 5 ~ 6 million sold in the golden age of music .. It is 10 million albums in total when it goes to the music market .. It is possible to be backed up to the huge giant fandom + long run [+11][-0]

(Source https://m.entertain....aid=0003343693)

-------

[Pann] Honestly at EXO's age, having a hiatus of more than one year.. 

source: https://m.pann.nate.com/talk/344037486 

DrFVhb7UcAAzVl8.jpg

cr

• Like 1

[NAVER] EXO SUHO 'THANKS TO D.O. WE GAINED MANY MOM-FANS'

0002851700_001_20181112214147371.jpg?typ

tznDtOE.png

• [NAVER] 'Choi Hwajeong's Power Time' EXO Suho "Thanks to D.O., we gained many mom-fans"
[+254;-1] He didn't call them ajumma but mom-fans ㅋㅋ

[+184;-0] I'm D.O.'s ajumma fan too^^

[+115;-0] He called them mom-fansㅋㅋㅋ At any rate, I'm glad many people like him~ Kyungsoo hwaiting >_<

[+94;-0] It's true that it's because of D.O., but I should be thankful that he introduced me to the impressive, amazing stars that are EXO, I hope you are always healthy

[+87;-1] Omo! This is my story!

[+75;-0] He didn't say ajumma, why does the article say he said ajumma? He said mom-fans

[+66;-0] I also fell into Kyungsoo's trap watching his highness the crown prince. I can't escape...

[+41;-0] I'm also one of the ajumma fans~ It's because of D.O...

[+34;-0] Many auntie fans joined D.O.'s fandom through 100 Days My Prince..... The 30s and 40s age groups' clicks on D.O.'s individual fancams jumped

[+23;-0] I'm D.O.'s auntie fan too~~^^ Crown Prince Yool, hwaiting~♡♡♡

[+20;-0] There are even a lot of auntie fans in their 50s

[+20;-0] While looking for Doh Kyungsoo videos, I ended up liking EXO. Why are they so cute? They're all jjang cute

[+18;-0] I also got to know EXO at this age because of Doh Kyungsoo

[+18;-0] Me ㅎㅎ I like D.O., and ended up like all the EXO members

[+10;-1] Yeah~~ I'm also an ajumma D.O. fan!!ㅎㅎ

[+8;-0] I'm an ajumma too

[+7;-0] I became D.O.'s fan watching 100 Days My Prince. After episode 10, I found out he was EXO when my eldest daughter told me. I'm cheering for you~!! I bough SM stocks!!

[+6;-0] 41-year-old me also became an EXO fan because of D.O. Doh Kyungsoo-ssi, I will watch your movie with my sons. My husband is jealous so I think it'd be difficult. I love EXO^^

[+5;-0] No matter for which member you joined the fandom, in the end you end up liking all of them, that's stanning idols. I hope EXO will keep going for 10 or 20 years. These days, I can't help but exclaim how beautiful EXO is smile.png

[+4;-0] Me too~ After knowing Kyungsoo, I learned all of EXO members' names^^ Tempo~ I'm listening to it everyday ^^

=====

[INSTIZ] EXO's Mafia Game that was a Total Disaster

summary video: https://www.vlive.tv/video/98678?channelCode=F94BD
full video: https://www.vlive.tv/video/98473?channelCode=F94BD (from 10 minute mark)

The real mafia who's getting annoyed by a citizen who's actually helping him...gif

Spoiler

c2d7dd07b3732b20aa7730a3fc1cd304.png

D.O. (mafia) - the mafia who just wants to go home
D.O.:
Yeah I'm the mafia. I said I'm the mafia

Spoiler

c972fe21c53e399b4daea087a0839945_mp4.gif

Sehun (mafia): mafia who can't control his expressions
Sehun:
Wow.. I'm really at a loss for words..?

Spoiler

ec02cc4069e4e5d86ab6c0414a8c2f3d.gif

Xiumin (doctor): Doctor who didn't save himself
Xiumin: I didn't save myself from the first round

Spoiler

438de492ea8df188d6bf7151669761ae_mp4.gif

Kai (policeman): quick-witted polieman
Kai: From his expression, I know Sehun's the mafia. We have to kill him

Spoiler

62e3316aa194a28015dc8cf6595cc7fa.gif

Suho (citizen)- Citizen who has a very bad hunch
Suho: So.. who's the mafia..?

Spoiler

e8b3451ad25c574dbd1a411082ebac0d_mp4.gif

Chen (citizen)- Citizen who has a really good hunch
Chen: Kyungsoo is the mafia and Byun Baekhyun is a citizen? Just look at Byun Baekhyun

Spoiler

2e737e7bd7f48e1f62333387a7b03c7d_mp4.gif

Baekhyun (citizen)- solely just for his own entertainment, a citizen who knowingly helped the mafia
Baekhyun: (from the beginning) I'm the doctor, actually I'm the policeman~ I'm really the mafia. I'm the mafia~~ Kill Jongdae (citizen)!!!!!
(thanks to him, EXO was utterly confused)

Spoiler

0afd1e6ca3a232d7197b812c734d2b22_mp4.gif

Chanyeol (host): Host who took care of the mess that was EXO
Chanyeol: Everyone
bow your heads!!!! Keep quiet!!!!! (abdominal breathing)

[INSTIZ] When a total disaster that is EXO played the mafia gameㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ txt

- Get yourselves together~!~!~!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- It was so funny when Chanyeol said "who will wake up today" when night cameㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Baekhyun-ie said he was a
policemen, then a doctor, and finally a mafiaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Okay Baekhyun-ie, besides being a citizen, do everything that you want to doㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ EXO ㅠㅠㅠ Congratulations on placing #23 on Billboard!!
!ㅠㅠㅠ To commemorate, play another game of mafia..

- So funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Bow your heads!!!!! Get yourselves together!!!!

- Baekhyun-nim is seriously like someone who came out from a webtoonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- This was so cute so I took a screenshot ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Spoiler

ac785cead4ea0dc6747794ffe5f19384.jpg

[caption: everyone can tell this citizen bunny is good-natured and innocent]

- What's with Baekhyun's energyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's a mess

- Bow your heads!!!!! ㅇㅍㅇ Get yourselves together! 'ㅅ' EXO's seriously so funㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㄱ

- This video is like a vitamin, I watch it everydayㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Ah really, they're all cuteㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ When Kyungsoo was
daebak when he was acting and said "There's only one more mafia now?" ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Kim Jongdae who said "Just look at Baekhyun??" was also daebakㅜㅜㅜ ㅜㅜ ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Junmyeon-ie who didn't believe it when Jongdae said Kyungsoo was the mafia and let Kyungsoo live was also daebakㅜㅜㅜㅜ All of them are cute ㅜㅜ

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah seriously, their personalities came out here ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

c. netzonexo

(PANN) How It Feels To Have EXO Kai As Your Uncle...

download.jsp?FileID=47663011

Jongin-ie was interacting with fans for 2 hours on Instagram, why didn't I know

download.jsp?FileID=47663012

I wonder how it feels to have EXO Kai as your uncle

Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=47663013

The way he hugs and plays with himㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

download.jsp?FileID=47663014

I'm sure kids don't know how sexy and cute Jongin-ie is yet

I'm sure they don't know he's that kind of person yet.. If it was me I would join my uncle's fanclub

Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=47663015

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Kim Jonginㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ My goshㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=47663016

download.jsp?FileID=47663017

download.jsp?FileID=47663018

download.jsp?FileID=47663019

I'm gonna go now (crop tee) (crop tee) (crop tee) (crop tee) (crop tee)

Everyone, I'll see you in EXO planet......... Bye.........

Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=47663020

download.jsp?FileID=47663021

+262, -13

1. +48, -3 I'm so jealous of Kai's niece/nephew ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I want an uncle like this tooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ퓨ㅠㅠㅍ

Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=47663778

2. +17, -0 Ha....

Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=47668636

3. +12, -0 Uncle Kai..... Uncle Jongin..... Uncle Jonini

Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=47668625

4. +12, -0 As a husband too...

download.jsp?FileID=47668503

5. +3, -0 The members also know well that Kim Kai is a fool for his niece/nephew

cr.x

• Like 1

[NAVER] SUHO AND KAI GUEST ON 'CHOI HWAJEONG'S POWER TIME'

201811121149301710936_20181112125030_01_

Suho: "As an avid listener of CPT, I definitely wanted to guest on CPT this comeback". In response to hitting 10 million in total album sales nationwide, "We didn't know either. It doesn't feel real."

About his hairstyle, "Actually I should be secretive about this, but our member Baekhyun is really good at giving spoilers. He spilled everything yesterday and even let the fans know. Right now we're preparing a new song besides 'Tempo', so I tried a perm for the upcoming concept."

About the new choreography, "Our comeback 'Tempo's choreography isn't the most difficult, but there aren't any parts where we can catch our breaths, so it's tiring."

Kai: "We will be filming our reality soon. It's really been a long time, 5 years. Hence I'm excited. Our members are really close and have good chemistry, we're also delighted at the thought of showing new sides of us."

"The state of our dorm these days is on the good side. It's a lot cleaner compared to before, so it's a relief that it'd be possible to reveal it on the reality." (t/n: there are people who say he didn't say this, but we just translated as it was written in the article.) 

Kai's thoughts on the new album's popularity, "We didn't know that our new song 'Tempo' would do this well. When we first listened to the demo, we didn't know it'd be this good, but after recording it with our voices and adding our performance, we had a good feeling", "I'm glad to be able to show EXO's new charms through this album that's filled with a feeling that we've matured."

In response to the praise that he's the most skilled dancer, Kai said, "I've been dancing since I was 8. My father sent me to an academy, and I had the aptitude for it, that's when I started." To which Suho added, "You can see that Kai's really happy when he dances. His dance line is also different. I'm really envious." "Because I was doing a musical, I couldn't practise dancing much, but Kai gave me many private lessons. Because of him I learned a lot."

DJ: "When Suho looks at Kai, honey drips from his eyes. It's a look of admiration." Suho: "We've had a special relationship since we were trainees. I always feel proud when I look at Kai."

Suho: "The age groups (of our fans) became even more varied. There are a lot of male fans too. It's probably not just through EXO's promotions, but also when we promote individually that the fans became more diverse. While D.O. filmed for his drama, we gained more mom-fans."

• [NAVER] 'CPT' EXO SuhoXKai "Filming a new reality... I'm relieved that the dorm is cleaned"

[+579;-9] As expected Suho's a great leader

[+382;-2] I'm really looking forward to the realityㅠㅠ

[+285;-5] Totally anticipating EXO's reality. Daebak, on which broadcast will they do it

[+231;-7] Because Junmyeon-ie cleaned his room, I will also do a huge cleaning today...ㅜㅜ

[+219;-1] Kai Suho are so handsome and cuteㅋㅋ EXO's doing a reality, I can't wait to see it

[+79;-19] I'm really looking forward to the reality~~~

[+61;-1] I think Kai's dance is on another level. I'm even happier to hear that he's a kind member who works hard to help his members

[+53;-1] Kai and Suho who had long trainee lives guested together, Kai seemed so happy talking about his hyung like thatㅠㅠ I also felt happy listening to that

[+48;-1] When he speaks, Kai has a gentle charm that's different from when he's performing

• [NAVER] 'CPT' EXO Suho "Kai is a 'dance lover', he looks happiest when dancing"
[+51;-0] That's right. When he dances, his happiness transcends the screen and can be felt (by the audience), it's fascinating. Thanks to Kai-ssi, I'm happy too

[+27;-0] He's able to perform this perfectly because he loves dance. As expected of God Kai

[+22;-0] Kai who's the happiest when he's dancing and standing on stageㅠㅠ I'm also happy every time I see Kai

[+15;-0] Because people can also feel his happiness when he dances, they also become happy. Kai, please dance for a long, long time!!

[+2;-0] Jongin-ie really looks happy when he dances.. even the people watching become happy..ㅠㅠ

[+1;-0] Dance lover Kaiㅠㅠㅠ He looks happy dancing on stageㅠㅠ It all showsㅠㅠ

Listener: Kai-ssi is the only one wearing crop tops for the new song's performance. I'm curious if you're following a diet
DJ: Don't girl groups often wear crop tops? Seems like Kai-ssi diets diligently to wear them.
Kai: Actually I don't restrict my eating. Because my belly doesn't show even if I eat, I'm not burdened about my body.
Suho: Are you boasting about yourself?
Kai: Even so I try to avoid salty foods. I'm still dieting
DJ: Besides yourself, is there a member that you want to recommend crop tops to?
Kai: It's not because he's sitting next to me, but I think Suho-ssi would suit them
Suho: Kai has bronze skin, his body looks good on stage. But because my skin is pale, it would look like a baby's tummy.

• [NAVER] 'CPT' EXO Kai "Unburdened by crop tees,  my belly doesn't show even if I eat"
[+111;-3] It's really the first time I've seen a man suit crop tops this much and explode with coolness! Really, even though EXO Kai himself doesn't like them, honestly he looks cool. Seriously jjang cool

[+62;-0] Jongin-ah, you look cool no matter what you wear

[+51;-1] Baekhyun-ie said he wants to wear crop tees ㅎㅎ,, I wonder when he'll wear itㅎㅎㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ~~ I think Kai opened a new door in male fashion, he also looked hella cool in bootsㄷ he suits crop tops a lot

[+28;-0] Kai is cool!!!!

Spoiler

0002851700_001_20181112214147371.jpg?typCapture.PNG

• [NAVER] 'Choi Hwajeong's Power Time' EXO Suho "Thanks to D.O., we gained many mom-fans"
[+254;-1] He didn't call them ajumma but mom-fans ㅋㅋ

[+184;-0] I'm D.O.'s ajumma fan too^^

[+115;-0] He called them mom-fansㅋㅋㅋ At any rate, I'm glad many people like him~ Kyungsoo hwaiting >_<

[+94;-0] It's true that it's because of D.O., but I should be thankful that he introduced me to the impressive, amazing stars that are EXO, I hope you are always healthy

[+87;-1] Omo! This is my story!

[+75;-0] He didn't say ajumma, why does the article say he said ajumma? He said mom-fans

[+66;-0] I also fell into Kyungsoo's trap watching his highness the crown prince. I can't escape...

[+41;-0] I'm also one of the ajumma fans~ It's because of D.O...

[+34;-0] Many auntie fans joined D.O.'s fandom through 100 Days My Prince..... The 30s and 40s age groups' clicks on D.O.'s individual fancams jumped

[+23;-0] I'm D.O.'s auntie fan too~~^^ Crown Prince Yool, hwaiting~♡♡♡

[+20;-0] There are even a lot of auntie fans in their 50s

[+20;-0] While looking for Doh Kyungsoo videos, I ended up liking EXO. Why are they so cute? They're all jjang cute

[+18;-0] I also got to know EXO at this age because of Doh Kyungsoo

[+18;-0] Me ㅎㅎ I like D.O., and ended up like all the EXO members

[+10;-1] Yeah~~ I'm also an ajumma D.O. fan!!ㅎㅎ

[+8;-0] I'm an ajumma too

[+7;-0] I became D.O.'s fan watching 100 Days My Prince. After episode 10, I found out he was EXO when my eldest daughter told me. I'm cheering for you~!! I bough SM stocks!!

[+6;-0] 41-year-old me also became an EXO fan because of D.O. Doh Kyungsoo-ssi, I will watch your movie with my sons. My husband is jealous so I think it'd be difficult. I love EXO^^

[+5;-0] No matter for which member you joined the fandom, in the end you end up liking all of them, that's stanning idols. I hope EXO will keep going for 10 or 20 years. These days, I can't help but exclaim how beautiful EXO is :)

[+4;-0] Me too~ After knowing Kyungsoo, I learned all of EXO members' names^^ Tempo~ I'm listening to it everyday ^^

cr.x,x

• Like 1

Hello Everyone, hope you are doing fine as always!

I'm a new Exo-L(D.O. biased xD), and I created this account to gather support for voting for Kyungsoo on Starple App, for AAA Actor Popularity(?) Award! He really deserves it... T___T

You can just download the starple app for free on playstore, watch some videos to gain free votes and vote for Doh Kyungsoo For Male Actor Category! 

Please help, he is lacking a lot T_T

And vote for Exo too for the Fan Popularity Award! :)

Thank you very much for reading till now! ^_^

Image result for kyungsoo nature republic

Let's GOOOOO!!!

Those who are Sehun-biased can go vote for Sehun too haha xD

Your way, your way~!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• AlexandraReid changed the title to THE OFFICIAL EXO "엑소" THREAD ll #TEMPO2ndWin

========

[NAVER] KYUNGSOO FOR ALLURE MAGAZINE

2018111501001305900098931_20181114080819

Spoiler

2018111501001305900098932_20181114080819

i8gOW1K.png
  • [NAVER] "Time to fall into his eyes"... Doh Kyungsoo, decorates the cover of a magazine

[+849;-6] This guy Doh Kyungsoo changes endlessly. I'm looking forward to Swing Kids, supporting you

[+737;-3] At his debut, if you said that this kid could be this sexy, I couldn't have imagined it... He became a tiger, Doh Kyungsoo

[+508;-3] Even his gaze is no joke, crazy beautiful, his aura is awesomeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+437;-0] I fell for actor Doh Kyungsoo's increasingly maturing looks and acting skills. I want to see him in all kinds of projectsㅠㅠ

[+363;-4] He's really handsome, Doh Kyungsoo

[+137;-0] I find the aura Doh Kyungsoo has really impressive. I really like that there's a gentle feel in his serious aura. My heart feels at peace when I look at him? I will support Swing Kids too~

[+83;-0] Doh Kyungsoo who has a really nice gaze!

[+70;-0] Doh Kyungsoo, a person who becomes cooler the more I see him!!! I'm supporting you!!!

[+54;-0] I saw his One Night interview yesterday, he looks gentle. He has a clear gaze and f*cking good skin

[NAVER] KYUNGSOO'S SWING KIDS PROMOTIONS

201811132119230193636_20181113212452_01_
  • [NAVER] 'One Night' Doh Kyungsoo, drama with higest ratings + EXO 10 million albums 'two good news' 

[+295;-0] Perhaps it's because he's pure that he's like white jade? Despite him being a top idol for 6 years, I can't believe someone like him exists,, well, all the EXO boys also look kind

[+157;-0] Doh Kyungsoo is good at acting. I'm looking forward to this movie too

[+102;-0] I'm anticipating both EXO and Kyungsoo's movie

[+78;-0] Kyungsoo-ya, hit daebak with Swing Kids too

[+73;-0] His presence is amazing, really

[+18;-0] Doh Kyungsoo's eyes are very bright, I think that's why he often goes for styles that bring out his eyes~ His face is like clean like a young child's, but he has a kind of quiet charisma. He looks like a reliable person, very charming

[+12;-0] If you look at the daebak works this year starting from Along with the Gods 2 to the second half of the year, this year can be seen as Doh Kyungsoo's year.. It's clear that he'll be an even more anticipated singer and actor in the future

[+11;-0] He's busy just from acting, but he didn't neglect his activities as a singer, I respect him for that....

[+10;-0] Doh Kyungsoo is really as pretty and polite as always,,, Where to find people like him,, He's too lovelyㅜ I hope Swing Kids will be big too following these 2 good news!

• [NAVER] 'Swing Kids' Doh Kyungsoo "Tap dancing with EXO members? I think it'd be cool... I'll have to discuss with them"

[+19;-0] He taught Chanyeol-ie tap-dancingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was cute, but I think it'd be interesting if they did it as a groupㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+5;-0] I sincerely want to see this at the new concert!!!

[+4;-0] Tap-dance together one time~~ EXO hwaiting~~^^ Kyungsoo hwaiting~♡♡♡

[+4;-0] Doing it as a group seems really interesting~~!!!

[+2;-0] An amazing person, that's Doh kyungsoo. He's cool. Let's go for 10 million

201811121832379082_1_20181112184627523.j

• [NAVER] 'Swing Kids', 2nd trailer revealed... Doh Kyungsoo "Tap dance that has people going crazy"

[+296;-4] Seems like we'll be meeting another Doh Kyungsoo that's different from Wondeuk-ie. I'm so overwhelmed I'm shaking. Even when the project was in danger of getting canceled, he quietly strove to practise tap dancing for 5 months, now it sees the light. I will definitely go watch Swing Kids

[+170;-0] A cool actor who works hard!! I hope it bears great fruit~~

[+134;-0] Our Kyungsoo who changes 180 degrees with every role. That's why I'm looking forward to Swing Kids even more. Let's meet on the 19th, the day of the release!!!! Doh Kyungsoo, hwaiting

[+93;-0] What can't Kyungsoo do? Actor Do I trust to watch! Always hit big♡

[+67;-3] Working harder to show a different side every time, I wonder what kind of look he will be showing this time. I'm looking forward to it. This time I'll watch it in 3D. I think I'll be able to feel completely immersed

[+14;-0] Now he doesn't look like an idol but an actor. I will definitely go watch this

[+13;-1] Our husband-nim, really what's with his gaze? He doesn't have to express it in words. A person who can say everything with just his eyes~~

[+12;-0] Because of actor Doh Kyungsoo, I became an EXO stan~~~~~ It's great that your promotions are flourishing while doing EXO promotions~~

[+10;-0] I really find Doh Kyungsoo daebak,, When I watched him tap dance at the showcase just now my jaw dropped,, He's an actor and singer I will think about a lot in the future

[+8;-0] Doh Kyungsoo does any role well. I trust his face, and I like that he doesn't only chooose cool characters or pure manhwa-like characters. Although no matter what role he takes on, in the end he makes it pure manhwa-like. It's Kyungsoo magic

Source: (1 , 2 )

• Like 1