[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

this is the last thing i want to hear: exo members turn their back to kris. 
i feel dissapointed but at the same time.. i knew this gonna happen.. 

im sorry, no more shade for you guys
http://kpopkfans.blogspot.com/2014/04/an-exo-sasaeng-i-talked-with.html

Maybe Kris listened too much to his Chinese lawyer and things turned out the way they did..him being secretive and all that. This definitely hurts the 11 boys and their morale must hit bottom since their debut concerts are days away. About the 10 boys who unfollowed Kris, who do you think is responsible ? Putting a bit of pressure, perhaps ?  

Anyway, I will stop speculating, not good for my own morale booster but there is no going back once the wheel starts turning. History repeats itself again. 

Guest frozenintime

I just woke up, and what Kris is actually leaving?  Or changing the contract or something like that? 
So there was a reason for Kris not coming back with the plane...
This truly is a nightmare... :c

tao buteo lay kaji... even lay... even lay... i cant believe he did this.. i thought he's the one who hold the balance of the group.. who always being an angel.. what did kris do wrong to you guys to treat him like this? instead of back him up and support him at the worst time, they turn their back to him.. what did kris do wrong to you guys? are you guys feel like he's backstabbed you all because he wants to terminate his contract??
be happy right now.. when kris leave.. someone may get longer lines... someone may replace him as a main rapper..and will get more attention and payment.
im so heartbroken, but no matter what i will stand by kris side. yes... i will continue follow exo.. but im not the fans who will shade them every single time anymore.

[Rumor Mill] Male idol group's leader randomly ups and leaves

Friday, May 24, 2013

exokris

550 comments

Leader 'G' of a popular male idol group known for their powerful stage performances was recently found to have left the group momentarily after declaring that he "could not promote in a group any longer." The company went through quite some trials to persuade him to come back. Although the reason for his abrupt leave is unknown, the majority of industry insiders say, "G seems to have gone through a crisis after realizing that the reality of idol life is different from what he had dreamt of. Unlike the situation several years ago, idol groups haven't been receiving the same attention, which we believe played a part in G's decision." Representatives of the agency could've given up on G but felt that his skills and talents were too good to waste and did everything they could to persuade him to come back to the group. 

1. [+59, -3] There's a rookie SM idol group named EXO who debuted last year and recently made a comeback. EXO-M's leader Kris is a Chinese Canadian and he randomly went on hiatus to Canada without consulting anyone, which made the group delay their March comeback. The rest of the members practiced without Kris while he was gone. SM then persuaded him to finally come back, which is how EXO is finally making their comeback. G is Kris.

Source: Entertainment Radar

Guest frozenintime

OMG how can this happen?
But there is still a tiny piece of hope that he will just change his contract, not quit exo...Although IDK, maybe Kris wants to leave.. I wouldn't be surprised if he did want to.. this is a very sad day
and that the members un followed him , yeah I don't know the whole story, but that's just mean. Even if they don't agree with this decision, don't turn your back on him, this will make him want to leave even more... 

Guest frozenintime

Well Baekhyun for now is the only one with a heart right now, he didn't unfollow Kris even though he did start following Heechul, which is pretty random xd...

Guest frozenintime

I would still have faith in Kris staying in EXO if his members didn't unfollow him, but that to me shows that it might be over..

@frozenintime i agree with you. this is not the right time for them to unfollow him. that's just mean.. i almost cant believe its baekhyun who is still following kris. i don't know what is he thinking..he doesn't seems like the most close member to kris, tao who always looks like close to kris, mercilessly unfollow him. this is heartbreaking.. much a mess. i hope baekhyun wont unfollow kris.

@frozenintime its feel like kris and exo.. reached the point where there is no turning back.. i would like to quote something from boys over flower but i forgot the exact lines.. but.. its something like this.

they relationship now is like wind.. the same wind wont wont be at the same place again.. 

Guest frozenintime

yoyo_icecube said: @frozenintime i agree with you. this is not the right time for them to unfollow him. that's just mean.. i almost cant believe its baekhyun who is still following kris. i don't know what is he thinking..he doesn't seems like the most close member to kris, tao who always looks like close to kris, mercilessly unfollow him. this is heartbreaking.. much a mess. i hope baekhyun wont unfollow kris.

Guest luehoney

I just hope all will be well at the end.. Please.. this is too much for my fragile heart to bare.

i would like to apologize to all resident in this thread.. as you know me im a big fan of kris.. i am not thinking straight today. so i hope you guys may forgive me if i said something that might hurt your feelings..posting inappropriate things here.. please forgive me.. i might do it unintentionally. my heart still with exo. 
sarang haja, we are one.

Guest luehoney

yoyo_icecube said: i would like to apologize to all resident in this thread.. as you know me im a big fan of kris.. i am not thinking straight today. so i hope you guys may forgive me if i said something that might hurt your feelings..posting inappropriate things here.. please forgive me.. i might do it unintentionally. my heart still with exo. 
sarang haja, we are one.

Guest frozenintime

itemprop="name" class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"
Ryansjhun uploaded this pic 4 hours ago on his instagram with Tao, but it seems like it is deleted now:

140515 ryansjhun's Instagram Update with TAO : Swag Swag fo life. Luv u ma brotha. Let's go. pic.twitter.com/EKQtT5qVWE

tumblr_n5llwaQknL1sulky7o1_400.jpg

Guest frozenintime

yoyo_icecube said: someone posted in twitter (@/aRida)

MBN: Kris' lawsuit states that SM did not treat him like an artist but as an object & didn't provide him suitable plan for future