[INFO] 10th Annual Korean Music Festival [How was the show?]

Guest YuffieK

Guest EunSeob24

TAKE THAT! Since T-ara, Davichi, (Yangpa) concert is canceled at San Francisco. THEY HAVE A STRONG CHANCE COMING TO THE KMF THIS YEAR!!! And some of u doubted me! Haha my prediction is goin good~

Plus they don't even tell why they canceled the concert. Maybe becuz Korea Times asked them to come to KMF instead. So they have to keep a secret, until they reveal the line-up. Am I right? ㅋㅋ

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aznxboy2000

TAKE THAT! Since T-ara, Davichi, (Yangpa) concert is canceled at San Francisco. THEY HAVE A STRONG CHANCE COMING TO THE KMF THIS YEAR!!! And some of u doubted me! Haha my prediction is goin good~

Plus they don't even tell why they canceled the concert. Maybe becuz Korea Times asked them to come to KMF instead. So they have to keep a secret, until they reveal the line-up. Am I right? ㅋㅋ

Umm the concert wasn't cancelled o.O it was postponed until April 22nd a week before kmf and they postponed it because of eunjung injury lol they still have a chance of coming to kmf since its only a week away but it depends on their schedule

Guest EunSeob24

Umm the concert wasn't cancelled o.O it was postponed until April 22nd a week before kmf and they postponed it because of eunjung injury lol they still have a chance of coming to kmf since its only a week away but it depends on their schedule

No it's canceled. They just made an announcement. It's even mentioned on allkpop

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/02/t-ara-davichi-and-yangpa-concert-k-pop-power-beauty-canceled

Guest seancena

Actually, if they kept the San Francisco concert date in April, wouldn't that have increased T-ara and Davichi's chances of coming to the KMF? If they kept their April San Fran concert, they could easily travel to the Hollywood Bowl after their concert and vacation in the off-time. My thinking could be wrong but those were my initial thoughts. I thought they would be a lock to come to the KMF but now I have no clue.

Guest AceFondu

Actually, if they kept the San Francisco concert date in April, wouldn't that have increased T-ara and Davichi's chances of coming to the KMF? If they kept their April San Fran concert, they could easily travel to the Hollywood Bowl after their concert and vacation in the off-time. My thinking could be wrong but those were my initial thoughts. I thought they would be a lock to come to the KMF but now I have no clue.

Same thoughts here, If t-ara was to perform at hollywood bowl, why couldnt they have made it to san fran concert? the dates are close and there would have been no reason to have canceled it.

Guest Sushi1124

First batch of artists will not be announced until the first week of March.

I'm also attaching link for those I interested in booking at Omni Hotel.

http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/LosAngelesCaliforniaPlaza/MeetingFacilities/KoreanMusicFestival4.aspx

Guest jahn720

Are the artists for sure staying at the Omni Hotel?

No one knows where the artists will be. Both the Sheraton and the Omni have KMF rates so no telling if both or just one will be the official hotel. Someone posted previously that the Sheraton has a larger block of rooms for KMF than the Omni. I guess we just wait and see.

Guest AceFondu

How do u know that their gonna release the first batch in March?

Did u call them?

Thats because they always do that every year.. or sometimes its later on but its always in the beginning in march.

have a big feeling that boyfriend is coming because they might shoot for boyfriend academy since they trying to become a world star.. xD and also i clearly remember that silhouette of a 6 member group last month... xD

Guest seancena

Thanks for the link to the Omni rate. Does the Sheraton have their KMF rate available online now as well? If so , could you please provide the link because I can't find info anywhere. Thanks!

Guest xevitadorax

I am so happy my cousin just moved to Downtown LA-- I can stalk them all over town and I don't have to stay in those overpriced hotels--- 189 is the discount rate?

Guest jahn720

Thanks for the link to the Omni rate. Does the Sheraton have their KMF rate available online now as well? If so , could you please provide the link because I can't find info anywhere. Thanks!

You may want to call the Sheraton and ask about the KMF rate. I booked at the Sheraton last week on the Sheraton.com website and the rate was $159 but now it is $189.

Guest Sushi1124

Sheraton Group rate is not available online yet, you will need to call to book with KMF rate to book. This has not been officially announced and probably won't be until first week of March. I just know that once the info is released getting a any room much less one at the group rate will be very hard at either hotels. Your best bet is to reserve it as early as you can.

Guest EunSeob24

well this is my fancam from Last year's KMF (i had super seats). I wanted to see where my seats were (pool circle seats). and the point of view

I got section E the very last low. Even though it would be better to have Section D or B for the pool seats. But it's also good to have the last row becuz of the finale they will most likely come by that area.

ourseats01.png

it's better not having it in the middle becuz u would be stuck/trapped in that spot.

Anyway for the people that haves pool circle section E, this is what it looks like.

Guest joemama23

well this is my fancam from Last year's KMF (i had super seats). I wanted to see where my seats were (pool circle seats). and the point of view

I got section E the very last low. Even though it would be better to have Section D or B for the pool seats. But it's also good to have the last row becuz of the finale they will most likely come by that area.

*quoted image*

it's better not having it in the middle becuz u would be stuck/trapped in that spot.

Anyway for the people that haves pool circle section E, this is what it looks like.

Oh wow thanks for this because that's where my friend and I are seated as well ^__^ what seats do you have??

Guest EunSeob24

Oh wow thanks for this because that's where my friend and I are seated as well ^__^ what seats do you have??

We got pool circle 7-5 & 7-6 :)

Guest EunSeob24

OMG we are gonna be right next to each other lool we got Pool Circle E 7-7 and 7-8 HAHAHAHA

Omg!! WOW! haha I will totally be seeing u there haha

Archived