[INFO] 10th Annual Korean Music Festival [How was the show?]

Guest YuffieK

can't they just release one artist..one Idol [group]...JUST one and I'll be satisfied for now..this is killing me!

*wishing for MBLAQ and Infinite*..though MBLAQ was just here in Vegas in November...

~~~EDIT~~~

OT but..this is CRAZY!! I made a new page...in SOOMPI!!! and Soompi's always crazy busy..*dances*

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HelloCrystal

I need to buy a box of 4 tickets in Garden Box section!

PM me if you are selling or know someone that has it for sale.

Serious sellers only because I'm a serious buyer.

Thanks!

Guest jaycupbaby_

KMF virgin lol

So for the seats, are Terrace Boxes better or Side/Ramp Seats better? both are same price

and does anyone know which hotel they are staying in?? i dont know when to book airfare/hotel ..lol i think im getting ahead of myself ^^

Guest AceFondu

KMF virgin lol

So for the seats, are Terrace Boxes better or Side/Ramp Seats better? both are same price

and does anyone know which hotel they are staying in?? i dont know when to book airfare/hotel ..lol i think im getting ahead of myself ^^

Ramp seats are better than terrance, though they are on the side (i posted a picture on page 2) you are way closer than terrance. Thats why they were sold out faster.

Also they announce where they are staying later on, and they might have the KMF discounted fee so book later but book early when they tell you xD

Guest BLEEPM0NiK

This will be my first KMF. This question is for you KMF veterans. How early would I need to arrive if I decided to park at The Bowl? I was thinking maybe 2 hours beforehand or even earlier than that?

Guest AceFondu

I am in a dilemma...I have a choice between 1st row seats Section-M3 or 4th row seats Section-N2. First row seats M3 sound tempting but if you really think about it...M3 is the last section so the view is most angled for $50 bench seats. Also, it is right next to L1 which is only $35 dollars. I can't decide...someone help me choose and give a reason why? The bowl is in a round shape also so I was trying to figure out if M3 first row was close as N2 4th row to the stage. LOL sorry for being so OCD about cheap seats, KMF is only once a year and I wanna make sure I get the best view this year!!

I really dont think it matters since you would be watching the screen the whole time because you barely can see. Lol xD

If you really care about view, get the 100$ up lol

This will be my first KMF. This question is for you KMF veterans. How early would I need to arrive if I decided to park at The Bowl? I was thinking maybe 2 hours beforehand or even earlier than that?

If you want to get some free stuff, you should arrive early, but not too early. 2 hours is not early at all and would be packed. Lines would be up way too long. I'd say a good time to come is around 1? Haha, Maybe we should get some other people's opinions too.

I've always been going at 11 and theres quite a few people there already getting some stuff. Later on is when everyone starts coming and you would have to wait in line. Besides, you can always leave the bowl and go somewhere else and come back.

You can come whenever because there is plenty of parking at the bowl, so I guess it just depends on how long you want to hang around the pre-festivities. Two hours in my opinion is plenty of time. I usually leave to the bowl about 3 to 3:30 and still have plenty of time to see all that the booths have to offer and get all the little goodies they give out. I usually finish looking around within 30-45 minutes and find myself just standing in line to get inside the bowl. So, I would say 2-3 hours before is plenty of time. 

...But again everyone is different, you might want to take more time to look around and what not. :)

Guest EunSeob24

Well this is my 2nd year going. I went to the pre-festival, when Allkpop announced it was going to start at like 11:00 or 12:00. It was way too early, I mean barely all the booth were set up. My brother and I waited in the Allkpop booth for like ever! We actually regret not leaving to get something to eat. So we stayed there the whole time. Even though the concert starts at 6:00, they let u in like 1 to 2 hrs before so that everyone could get to their seats. But yeah I would recommend walking there if u live close becuz I heard it was hard to get out of the parking lot. Oh and bring snacks, becuz the food there are EXPENSIVE! If u want to go to the pre festival try coming at 2:00 or something.

Guest BLEEPM0NiK

Oh I see. Thanks for the responses. I live in Nor.Cal, but I'll be staying with family in Burbank. The KoreaTimes website said that Bowl parking gets backed up. That's why I asked.

I'm from Sacramento as well :) but I'm not going to KMF this year (It's my bday too :( ) Oh wells,

But from Sacramento to LA is about a 5 hour drive if you make 1 stop for gas; 6 hour if you make a few stops and so on.

They'll tell you when they will mail out the tickets; and it will usually take about 2-3 days max :)

Oh thank you! I've been wondering when they will send it out. I've been a little eager to know when they come.

I'm also a KMF First timer~ Got GB with my 3 other friends <3 /I never spent so much money in one sitting before ; A;/

Oh thank you! I've been wondering when they will send it out. I've been a little eager to know when they come.

I'm also a KMF First timer~ Got GB with my 3 other friends <3 /I never spent so much money in ><). But I had fun as well as my friends.

BLEEPM0NiK: There will still be parking (For about $20 bucks) around 3:30, 'cause that's the time my friends and I arrived at HB (But oh gosh, it's going to take a while to leave!). We just walked around and grabbed stuff, then about half an hour later, lined up to go in. In 2008 when I went, my friends and I were dropped off at HB around 1PM, haha, we were bored after a while.

Sighhh, I'm now really thinking if I should go. LOL

Guest eunha16

My mom's friend is giving us his tickets, and he said that they're VIP--Orchestra. I don't know where Orchestra is, though >.< Does anyone have any idea of where Orchestra may be? Thank you! laugh.gif

Guest seancena

Have any of you guys booked a room at the Sheraton? I want to book a room from Wednesday April 25 but they seem to only have rooms available from Thursday. This is my first time going so I could use your KMFers veteran experience. Okay, now that I typed out KMFers, that sounds so wrong but I'll leave it since I mean well. Do the artists typically arrive at the hotel earlier in the week? I figure if I can stay from Wednesday, that would give me two full days (Thursday and Friday) to potentially meet a few kpop artists. Otherwise, if Thursday is the first day I can get a room, I will just book it.

Guest AceFondu

My mom's friend is giving us his tickets, and he said that they're VIP--Orchestra. I don't know where Orchestra is, though >.< Does anyone have any idea of where Orchestra may be? Thank you! *quoted image*

He may be talking about the CN BLUE and FT ISland Concert. lol

Guest eunha16

He may be talking about the CN BLUE and FT ISland Concert. lol

Oh, he said it was the Korea Times' Korean Music Festival! He said it was a box. Pool circle doesn't have a box, am I right? It must be a GB?

Guest AceFondu

Oh, he said it was the Korea Times' Korean Music Festival! He said it was a box. Pool circle doesn't have a box, am I right? It must be a GB?

Its either Garden, Ramp, Or Terrace. Pool has no boxes.

Because when you said Orchestra, thats in the Nokia Theatre which is the CNBLUe and FTISLAND "Stand up" Concert. Haha :sweatingbullets:

Have any of you guys booked a room at the Sheraton? I want to book a room from Wednesday April 25 but they seem to only have rooms available from Thursday. This is my first time going so I could use your KMFers veteran experience. Okay, now that I typed out KMFers, that sounds so wrong but I'll leave it since I mean well. Do the artists typically arrive at the hotel earlier in the week? I figure if I can stay from Wednesday, that would give me two full days (Thursday and Friday) to potentially meet a few kpop artists. Otherwise, if Thursday is the first day I can get a room, I will just book it.

Are you booking it online? I just checked it online as well and I got the same problem. I suggest you call to book your room, I'm sure they still have rooms available for Wednesday through which ever day you're leaving. Every year I book a room at the sheraton I always call the hotel and make my reservations through the phone. Its more helpful through the phone and often times (If the person is nice) they help you look and end up finding a really good rate for you. :) 

Sheraton Downtown Los Angeles 

213-488-3500

Also, When the artists arrive mostly has to do with their schedules. Some artists come earlier in the week and some come last minute. It really depends on their schedule.

P.S If you're wanting to see them and you're staying at the hotel. trust me you don't have to look hard. The past couple of years that I've been going, within 5 minutes of stepping in the hotel and checking in I've seen a celebrity just casually walking by. (Last year I arrived Thursday afternoon and went to check in and right next to me was Dongho from U-Kiss.)  ^^ You'll see a lot of that during the weekend.

ReesieY: No they didn't announce anything yet about hotels. They should soon though, I'm getting impatient. :(

The selling thread is in the selling/trading section. 

People are ridiculous, they are selling pool circle seats for like 500 for ONE Ticket. Shame.

lol hahah that is so expensive

Archived