[INFO] 10th Annual Korean Music Festival [How was the show?]

Guest YuffieK

Guest joemama23

Omg!! WOW! haha I will totally be seeing u there haha

LOL yep ^__^ I can't wait till they announce who will actually be there I'm all anxious for it since this is my first time going ^__^

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EunSeob24

I'm starting to get suspicious about their new twitter account.

Becuz of the people their following. I mean there's Hyuna, dumbfounded, and aziatix.

Now their following Taeyang as well as ygfamily.

I think Big Bang might come this year, since they are currently promoting and everybody wants them come to KMF 2012.

I don't know why it seems like they're taking so long to announce the artists when they're not taking long at all. lol I think I'm just anticipating the concert this year so much. I will like to see Big Bang, but I don't really see that happening - I will be ecstatic if it does. MBLAQ will be nice, too. I also want Yoon Jong Shin and Lee Seung Chul as two of the veteran singers. (= Well, it will be nice to see the first line-up next week.

Guest EunSeob24

I don't know why it seems like they're taking so long to announce the artists when they're not taking long at all. lol  I think I'm just anticipating the concert this year so much.  I will like to see Big Bang, but I don't really see that happening - I will be ecstatic if it does.  MBLAQ will be nice, too.  I also want Yoon Jong Shin and Lee Seung Chul as two of the veteran singers. (=  Well, it will be nice to see the first line-up next week.

haha i agree.

And me too! I love Yoon Jongshin and Lee Seungchul!!! I also want Kim Gunmo as well haha

Guest BLEEPM0NiK

Omg!! WOW! haha I will totally be seeing u there haha

LOL. I got 7-9 & 7-10! Hopefully my cousin doesn't flake on me cuz I DO NOT want to sell my tix...sweatingbullets.gif

Guest Des Choi

I'm starting to get suspicious about their new twitter account.

Becuz of the people their following. I mean there's Hyuna, dumbfounded, and aziatix.

Now their following Taeyang as well as ygfamily.

I think Big Bang might come this year, since they are currently promoting and everybody wants them come to KMF 2012.

I am really hoping your suspicions are right. LOL

It would really make my year to see BB! XD

But KMFs twitter account really is someehat suspicious, either they are looking for the artists real twitter account, or they are the artists coming.

We'll find out next week!

Guest Theresaquach

I just wanted to thank everyone for the information in this thread. It's my first year going, so reading through this topic made planning a whole lot easier for me. :D

Guest Yang-Guo

this will be my first year going as well.

When does the artist list come out?

Does it get cold at the hollywood bowl?

so far, the seats im planning to buy are the 50.00 ones, how is the view from there?

Do artists, do like free autograph after the concert? anything free given away etc?

so far, the seats im planning to buy are the 50.00 ones, how is the view from there?

Do artists, do like free autograph after the concert? anything free given away etc?

usually the first batch comes out maybe 2nd or 3rd weekend of march. yes it does get cold at nighttime, you are in a outdoor stadium so bring a jacket and also a blanket if you are with someone. the 50 dollar seats are fine. they have 2 big screens on either side of the bowl for those that are sitting in the far back sections.

no free autographs, I know sometimes people stalk the artists hotel(s) and try to get a pic with or of them and maybe an autograph.

but if you get to the concert early there is usually tons of free stuff, glowsticks, clackers etc. but the thing is you have to wait in lines to get some free stuff.

hopefully this helps you out a little bit.

Guest EunSeob24

They usually announce the first batch of artists in the first or second week of March.

It doesn't get cold at all at the Hollywood bowl, it's decently warm. But when it's night, it gets a little colder. They do provide little blankets before the concert to keep u warm.

If you're getting the $50 tickets. To be honest the seats aren't that great because you can't see the artists at all. Even though there are screens, it won't be the same as seeing them in person. But you might still enjoy the concert for the music/song that their performing.

They don't provide autograph session, you would either have to find them somewhere in LA or the hotel their at. Before the concert, there's people that give out light sticks, thunder sticks, bags, and blankets.

Guest leoceanic7

I'd love for U-Kiss to return, but I doubt it since they went last year plus they might come to L.A. for either their own tour or Music Bank tour. Who knows?

I'd love to see ZE:A, Infinite, Dalmatian, Block B, B1A4, MBLAQ, Mighty Mouth, Norazo, Chaos, N-Train, MYNAME, BoM, AA & B.A.P come. I doubt any of the newer groups like Chaos & B.A.P would come though. :(

As for girl groups, I'm really pulling for Brown Eyed Girls & Nine Muses to come.

Ok, I just read an article and I can't help but think that 2NE1 will be at KMF this year. The only reason why I say 2NE1 and not Big Bang because they are having their own concert and most likely it will be in LA, so the chances they are coming to KMF would be slim. 

Heres an excerpt from the article:

"Yang Hyun Suk revealed his upcoming global plans for his artists, “Big Bang and 2NE1 will focus more on performing at festivals to further their global promotion. The United States and Europe are more fitting for 2NE1 and Big Bang. Meanwhile, Se7en will concentrate on his Japanese promotions.  Each of our artists have strengths that match the local as well as global markets.”"

If anyone wants to read the whole article heres the link to it. 

http://www.soompi.com/news/yang-hyun-suk-speaks-about-future-plans-for-big-bang-2ne1-and-new-groups#comments

Of course, no one knows until the actual line up comes out but just my two cents. :) 

Guest xeudaemonic

^ I hope you are right! I would agree with you that the I don't think Big Bang will be there either. Why would you go if you're having your own concert, haha. But 2NE1, that would be a nice change. I feel like this concert is going to be very diverse with its artists coming from many different companies.

Archived