[INFO] 10th Annual Korean Music Festival [How was the show?]

Guest YuffieK

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest monkeyshinobi

I was about to get tickets and the site crashed T__T

I can't wait in line like i did last year because i'm all the way up in norcal for college D: 

Guest AceFondu

Well i'll just wait for people to sell or if tickets magically come back, remember last time guys? GB01 very middle seats got open weeks before the concert was near? Also ramp seats both sides were both back open during march.. I hope theres a miracle this year too.

Wow this was intense and once again poorly managed. Yet I keep coming back for this headache. dry.gif  I'm probably going to end up buying from a reseller and being annoyed at the extra fee tagged on.

Well I finally got in and got Ramp >.> I'm not sure how I feel about it but it's done.

Guest starbuck2658

I've been trying for two straight hours, online and on the phone! I am having no luck getting past check-out page!! I was hoping to find people to buy my extra tickets lbut now it looks like I will be needing to buy from other people! I will keep trying but Let me know if anyone is selling Garden Box seats (2)!!! And I do recall last year that a whole lot of tickets opened back up weeks after the tickets went on sale....I hope this happens again!!!!

After 2 hours and 10 minutes of trying.........I finally completed my desired transaction and got a Garden Box of 4 seats. I made it to the purchase screen many times, only to have it crash, and then not being able to log in again forever.....repeating the cycle over and over. But, finally, I was able to purchase just now. Maybe things are slowing down enough now, so keep trying everyone ! Good luck !!

Guest YuffieK

I haven't had any luck at all.... try another seats fmlfmlfml

GOT POOL CIRCLE E SEATSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HALLELUJAH

Guest chickyl3aby

we ended up getting side ramps just in case we couldn't get pool seats.... there are only 3 of us so we will have one free seats if anyone wants to join us!!! please message me!!! 

Guest uh-ohxev

we ended up getting side ramps just in case we couldn't get pool seats.... there are only 3 of us so we will have one free seats if anyone wants to join us!!! please message me!!! 

Messaged you!

Ugh.. this is so stressful. I haven't even gotten the ticket page ONCE... only the stupid little guy -__-

Last year I had good luck, and in 2010 it was the same as this year :(

Messaged you!

Ugh.. this is so stressful. I haven't even gotten the ticket page ONCE... only the stupid little guy -__-

Last year I had good luck, and in 2010 it was the same as this year :(

:huh:Try closing all windows and wait and start over. Good luck.

Archived