[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

reikokeiko, i dont remember all the details but these are snippets of seojoon and hana's actions in ep 5

their first few encounters were funny. because they accidentally swapped phones, hana called to get her phone back and told him she will meet him whereever he is at.

when she arrived, assistant almost hit her then seojoon mocked her thinking she's japanese only to have hana talked back in Korean

He kept leaving when she gets to where he is. so at the end hana waited for him and dozed off. woke up and was angry at him for making her wait.

smart hana decided to call her own phone so she can listen to it and locate it.

she found it and got into the room, took her phone, but before leaving decided that it is only appropriate to pay back. haha.. took a lipstick and wrote on the bathroom mirror "do you think I am human" or something like that

when she was about to leave, seo joon walked in with the model so she had to hid but seojoon is smart too so they bumped into each other.

seojoon took her phone back and kinda "threathened" her. he then told her to show him where the diamond snow is while holding her phone "hostage" lol

when they got there it was really dark so they slept in the car

next morning stepped out and started heading to diamond snow, of course, only after mocking about each other's clothes. seo joon is wearing thin "expensive" clothes and hana's thick "fashion terrorist" like clothes.

of course, it took a while to get there so he started to feel cold. Asked hana to take off her clothes so he can wear them. lol saying that he is a very important person. hana responded "i too am a very important person for myself" lol (cuteness!) then he asked for her hand saying that his hand is very important then while holding her hand kept both in hana's pocket.

haha then hana asked for her phone back from seo joon then leaving him behind in the thick snow. LMAO

somewhere between them leaving the hotel and walking up to diamond snow, seo joon's assistant walked into the hotel room. he walked into the bathroom, read the message and freaked out. LMAO

when they got there, seo joon took pictures of hana  (beautiful!)

on the way back, he was shivering then hana had an idea to go for hot spring/spa?

while in there, thinking he was distracted hana tried to 'rescue' her phone but he found out just in time so she fell in the water.

thats when they talked about "first love" and the whole 1, 2 , 3 seconds we saw in the preview..

oh yes, they talked about seojoon's reputation/nickname as being the guy who can make a girl fall for him in 3 seconds so he tried it on hana but lol it didnt affect her at all. so when she tried it on him, he fell for her.

thats about it all that I can remember.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest reikokeiko

reikokeiko, i dont remember all the details but these are some of it.

their first few encounters were funny. because they accidentally swapped phones, hana called to get her phone back and told him she will meet him whereever he is at.

when she arrived, assistant almost hit her then seojoon mocked her thinking she's japanese only to have hana talked back in Korean

He kept leaving when she gets to where he is. so at the end hana waited for him and dozed off. woke up and was angry at him for making her wait.

smart hana decided to call her own phone so she can listen to it and locate it.

she found it and got into the room, took her phone, but before leaving decided that it is only appropriate to pay back. haha.. took a lipstick and wrote on the bathroom mirror "do you think I am human" or something like that

when she was about to leave, seo joon walked in with the model so she had to hid but seojoon is smart too so they bumped into each other.

seojoon took her phone back and kinda "threathened" her. he then told her to show him where the diamond snow is while holding her phone "hostage" lol

when they got there it was really dark so they slept in the car

next morning stepped out and started heading to diamond snow, of course, only after mocking about each other's clothes. seo joon is wearing thin "expensive" clothes and hana's thick "fashion terrorist" like clothes.

of course, it took a while to get there so he started to feel cold. Asked hana to take off her clothes so he can wear them. lol saying that he is a very important person. hana responded "i too am a very important person for myself" lol (cuteness!) then he asked for her hand saying that his hand is very important then while holding her hand kept both in hana's pocket.

haha then hana asked for her phone back from seo joon then leaving him behind in the thick snow. LMAO

somewhere between them leaving the hotel and walking up to diamond snow, seo joon's assistant walked into the hotel room. he walked into the bathroom, read the message and freaked out. LMAO

when they got there, seo joon took pictures of hana  (beautiful!)

on the way back, he was shivering then hana had an idea to go for hot spring/spa?

while in there, thinking he was distracted hana tried to 'rescue' her phone but he found out just in time so she fell in the water.

thats when they talked about "first love" and the whole 1, 2 , 3 seconds we saw in the preview..

thats about it all that I can remember.

kamsahamnida .... thank you ... xie xie .... arigato gozaimasta .... terimakasih ...u make my day !!! now I'm waiting for the video from krdrama by hskodhit. I think that's the best and the fastest.

yoonajanggeunsukloverainfilming2.jpg

Can't wait for episode to download. This pic is not a spoiler, right? Just wanted to share some official BTS pic... so cute. Their expressions look like people lounging on a tropical beach... I guess the hot spring must be nice and toasty?

But don't you guys miss this?

ScreenShot2012-04-09at112857PM.png

Anyone know where the following beach is? So pretty...

ScreenShot2012-04-09at112714PM.png

today episode was so DAE to the BAK! :D

It kinda give a different vibe. it's like the drama has turn 180 degrees :lol:

Seo Jun character is cool and Jung Hana character also funny. together they totally make this drama so awesome :w00t:

indeed I love the moment he saw her screensaver and that ghost appear lol

their bickering moments

Hana playing revenge by putting all those stuff on his bed, wrote something in his toilet. XD

love how he try to make her fall in love with him in 3 seconds but instead he was the one that fall in love with her in 3 seconds. just like his dad.

but one thing for sure, Jun and Inha sure have the same gene cause they both break into someone privacy. (diary and the phone)

I'm started to fall for Jun's P.A. too. he's kinda cute ^_^

really cant wait for tomorrow episode :D

Love Rain 3rd OST released: Tiffany (SNSD) - 그대니까요 (Love Rain 사랑비 OST)

Guest -quiescent

[120409] Love Rain Episode 5 (Youtube link)

PART 1 PART 2 PART 3 PART 4 PART 5

Edit:

Jung Jinyoung with Yoona [Love Rain Shooting]

tumblr_m26z1oih7d1qd704zo1_500.jpg

CR. As tagged

[Trans] Love Rain OST '그대니까요 (Because it's you)' by Tiffany - lyrics

미안하단 말 하지 말아요

Don’t say that you are sorry

내게 사랑은 끝이 아닌데

This isn’t the end of our love to me

이렇게 우리 헤어진다면

If we part like this

어떡해요 어떡해요

What should I do, what should I do

*사랑 하나뿐이데 사랑할수 없고

I only have you as my love, but I’m not able to love

정말 하고 싶은 말 할수도 없는데

Those words that I really want to say, I’m not able to tell you

점점 멀어져가는 사랑이 지키지 못할 말들이

Words telling me that we can’t keep our love from gradually breaking apart

날 울게 하네요

Make me cry

고맙다는 말 하지 말아요

Don’t say that you are thankful

내 모든 사랑 주고 싶은데

I want to give you all my love

이렇게 우리 남이 된다면

If we become strangers like this

어떡해요 어떡해요

What should I do, what should I do

Repeat *

사랑해요 사랑해서

I love you, because I love you

어떡해요

What should I do

아픈 사랑이라도 괜찮아

It’s ok even if love is painful

지워도 지울수 없는 그대니까

Because you are the one I can never forget

슬픈 운명이라도 그대를 보낼수 없어

Even if you are my sorrowful destiny, I can’t let go of you

사랑해요그대니까요

Because it’s you, the one I love

내겐 그대니까요

Because to me, you are the one

;

Trans: @imwhywhy

Guest ♥♥PowerOf9

I absolutely LOVED this episode! :D Haha Yoona's acting has definitely improved! So cute and dorky :) Can't wait for tomorrows ep :D Oh and I find Yoona's "sunbae" very handsome lol

Guest mio4111

So beautiful ep!! anw im not over the 70's love story, IN and YH are so charming couple!

PS: i would like to travel to Japan, and where they shot this movie, i think it was Hokkaido, right! snow snow i love snow, who wanna join with me :))?

Guest -quiescent

dont get mad at me, but i just keep getting distracted by Yoona's legs ... is that what you call "bow legged"? She is sexy and all, but her legs are shaped weird.

Yeah she is bow legged. I guess you get used to it after some time. :sweatingbullets:

tumblr_m1bqo7y75T1qbalato1_500.gif

Guest veironik9

i loved episode 5!!!!! omg jang geun suk is sooo cool and yoona is so cute and bold.i love these new characters.can''t wait to see the next episode.I am so excited for this drama, it''s by far the best drama i have ever seen so far not only because it''s so much fun but also it has my two favourite actors :yoona & jgs.their chemistry is so perfect.i want them together for real.wub.gif

Synopsis Summary for Ep 6 of Love Rain

Joon and Ha Na who seemingly about to kiss in the delicate atmosphere, but for unknown reason, they seem to be particularly embarrassed. Because of the mistake of Joon, Ha Na’s cellphone is broken, and also because of his ambiguous attitude, the two persons who misunderstand each other end their brief encounter in Japan just like this.

Spring of 2012, Seoul, Ha Na who is furious goes to find Joon.

Middle-aged In Ha heard about the name of Yoon Hee from Chang Mo whom he hasn’t seen for a long time, and thus thought of Yoon Hee

cr: asian-drama.org

Guest kayana20

I am aboard and new OST by Tiffany yay I am so amped. Thank goodness I can marathon the subs on wednesday since drama's are essentially dead because of elections. I hope the ratings come up but if not whatever I still love Yoona. I just have to decide which character I will hate the most now. I cannot wait to see the camera work I loved that about Padam Padam hope I feel the same with Love Rain too. If I get confused I will ask questions too time jump drama's confuse me.

@ semi-fly: yah, I understood from what the doctor said that it was "late stage" TB? That could mean it had spread to other organs, not just the lungs. It could also just mean widely spread throughout the lungs. This could also mean that she may have some condition that would cause her immune system to have been compromised... But i dont think they thought that far, so lets not go there... TB could be serious and deadly even today, despite treatment Either way, I too think that she should have been able to be treated in Korea with no problems, don't really see why the necessity to head for the USA. Unless one argues that ppl in those days, including the grandma, perceived healthcare as superior over there and had the idea that it would simply be better treated in the USA. Which, people still do now. Thus, medical tourism.

Oh yes, and BCG does not protect one against TB completely.. It just decreases the likelihood of getting forms of tb like neonatal meningitis ( brain infection) or military tb ( disseminated lung tb) ... And I'm not sure that it was mandatory in Korea in those days?

hi semi-fly and klesis . . . mind if i comment? . . . bcg is just like an immunization usually given in infancy period in high risk countries that could help prevent serious complications of TB infection . . . and i think, the staging of the disease itself is different in the 70's that it is now . . . however, the medications are still the same as well as the treatment period except that they have this 4th injectable med given everyday which is not often used now . . . so, what is considered late stage in the 70's could be just "active infection" today . . . and of course the stigma that comes with the disease is very different in the 70's than now . . . and if i was in that era, if i have the money to spent - i would go the the best possible treatment available in order to get well :sweatingbullets:

Archived