atel, when I see the picture of his father I'm thinking "he looks Japanese." And maybe Im Joo Hwan also looks Japanese himself if I can snap out of my subjective eyeballs. :P

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

atel, when I see the picture of his father I'm thinking "he looks Japanese." And maybe Im Joo Hwan also looks Japanese himself if I can snap out of my subjective eyeballs. :P
^ really? not to me. ^o^ he looks like one of those grandfathers that appear in dramas. you know the cold, elder CEO/chairman.

atel, thanks much for the translation again. Reading about him is never enough. I'm glad you spend the time to do this. :)
^ hehe, contributing when i can.

I spoke to 2 online friends and they both say he looks young. I was like really?
you should've seen him in Snow Queen (that's when i first really noticed him). he played a doctor. when i first saw him, he just stood out looks-wise and 2) he really looked young. there was a part of me that said, 'eh... isn't he too young to play a doctor?'

and his acting was okay back then. so i didn't really follow him... and he was mostly doing parts here and there in dramas /movies that imo were not that interesting/okay. speed forward 2008/2009 and i don't know what it is or maybe it's just me - his acting feels much different. oh, because he was told that he looked young, he actually lost weight when he was already slim to begin with. omo...

edit: here's a pic of him when he was much younger... i think it was one of his very first mag shoots.

youngju.jpg

I concur that he looks great in hanboks. Handsome and tall. Those really are tailored for him.
^o^ here's Im Juhwan in Hanyang F/W 2009 line up (uh, this idea is from someone on daum - i'm not that creative. hehe).

dlstjsdl103.jpg

atel, so that was when he started during his college years? Quite a fresh face I must say. Tender. ;)

LiveLoveLaugh, I just watched it. He looked good but didn't do a lot in it. There wasn't much he could showcase I guess. Does he dance or sing? He does look like he gained weight since. Looking very good now. (Tsk, there was a scene where you saw him without shirt on, very fine with all its meanings. *ahem*)

really... heh... i think he looks much slimmer compared to before. he was even slimmer when he was in BOF.

atel, so that was when he started during his college years? Quite a fresh face I must say. Tender. ;)

^ i'm not sure, i'm more thinking it was one of his photos he did while he was in high school only because he looks very young and the mag photo doesn't seem like one of those for a clothing brand.

Just a day and I miss so many goodies.

Thanks atel for a picture with his dad. Always curious what his family members look like.

I remember Kim Jaewook is the cool guy who speaks Japanese in CP. So they are friends going places together.

@LiveLoveLaugh

Thanks for the vid.

Guest LiveLoveLaugh

LiveLoveLaugh, I just watched it. He looked good but didn't do a lot in it. There wasn't much he could showcase I guess. Does he dance or sing? He does look like he gained weight since. Looking very good now. (Tsk, there was a scene where you saw him without shirt on, very fine with all its meanings. *ahem*)

LOL... I love the beginning when they introduced him and he did his little famous model walk...

He was adorable when he did the peace sign after that...

don't you think him and chae yeon look like siblings... but in a cute way?

Guest charis89

Heys, ksushi. I stalked all the way here because you didn't put up all PK's photos. ^^" Ahhh. You should post there too. :D:D I missed all the goodness. :o

@atel

I can't really identify who's IJH in the photo. Either he has undergone drastic changes or I'm blinded. I choose the second option. :D He's the one wearing the orange vest right? Is the other guy Song Seung Heun? I'm really bad at recognizing faces. >.<

ksushi, thanks for the goodness. He looks SO GOOD up close. *fan self* I really need to meet him and see that smile in real life. Now if there's a fanmeet in JP some time I'm so trying to get there. :lol:

ksushi, thanks for the goodness. He looks SO GOOD up close. *fan self* I really need to meet him and see that smile in real life. Now if there's a fanmeet in JP some time I'm so trying to get there. :lol:

And, when you do meet him, convince him to stop smoking. It's already yellowing his teeth. And, it's not good for his completion or health.

... He's too gorgeous to waste on cigarettes. hahahaha :lol:

BTW, fan wasn't sufficient. I had to turn on the air conditioner and get ice water... :lol: :lol:

@atel

I can't really identify who's IJH in the photo. Either he has undergone drastic changes or I'm blinded. I choose the second option. :D He's the one wearing the orange vest right? Is the other guy Song Seung Heun? I'm really bad at recognizing faces. >.<

^ he's the one in the orange jacket. (haha i thought it was pretty obvious, but i guess not). the other guy is definitely not song seungheun (he does kinda look like jo hanseon, or maybe he's just another mag. model. but for sure not song seungheun).

vlcsnap202574.png

vlcsnap202653.png

vlcsnap202724.png

vlcsnap202854.png

vlcsnap202919.png

And, when you do meet him, convince him to stop smoking. It's already yellowing his teeth. And, it's not good for his completion or health.

... He's too gorgeous to waste on cigarettes. hahahaha :lol:

BTW, fan wasn't sufficient. I had to turn on the air conditioner and get ice water... :lol: :lol:

Yeah that'll be my goal. I'll come complete with printed colored posters that show "this is your teeth" and "this is your teeth on cigarettes." Hopefully he will see the light before having me stumbling on my ghetto Korean skills (providing that I don't get weak in the knees at the sight of his smile and completely forgets what my real mission is.) :lol:

To be honest, if I ever met him face to face, I will be nothing but a non-blathering idiot ... :P

I can just see myself. A stupified look on my face. My mouth opened wide enough for a fly to fly in. Totally mute. And, entirely frozen in place ... staring at him. :lol::o

It'll be scary enough to make him run faster than "Chariots of Fire", leap over more walls and swim back to Tamra Island! hee, hee :lol:

Guest LiveLoveLaugh

To be honest, if I ever met him face to face, I will be nothing but a non-blathering idiot ... :P

I can just see myself. A stupified look on my face. My mouth opened wide enough for a fly to fly in. Totally mute. And, entirely frozen in place ... staring at him. :lol::o

It'll be scary enough to make him run faster than "Chariots of Fire", leap over more walls and swim back to Tamra Island! hee, hee :lol:

LOL... I'd probably do the same thing or bust Keutboon style of how irresistible IJH is ...

Archived