• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks huangsy for the piece of info and valleygirl for the pics!

it's about time IJH be given bigger roles. he's one of the most underrated actors in town, not to mention among the handsomest too.

Guest valley girl

thanks huangsy for the piece of info and valleygirl for the pics!

it's about time IJH be given bigger roles. he's one of the most underrated actors in town, not to mention among the handsomest too.

luam actually in ssanghwa store he is the big 5 role he appears many times

he is hongrim( insung) right hand ..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest subduing mara

Actor Im Joo-hwan Holds First Fan Meeting in Japan

090318c.jpg

Actor Im Joo-hwan, who played the handsome warrior Hanbaek in the recent hit film “A Frozen Flower,” has held his first fan meeting in Japan.

The meeting, entitled “On White Day,” was held at Omotesando in Tokyo on Saturday and Sunday, and some 300 fans came to see him. Im has gained popularity in the island country through the TV dramas “The Snow Queen” and “Single Daddy in Love” and the film “M” by Lee Myung-se.

“I want you to have a good time today,” he said. “Think of me as a friend of yours rather than an actor from Korea.”

He talked about his childhood, showing photos and how he got a part in “Boys Over Flowers,” a high-profile drama being aired on KBS2. He also talked about his latest film “A Frozen Flower” scheduled to be released there, including anecdotes while shooting it.

When the fans told him that they now want to see him play evil roles since he usually played good roles, he said that he will try to show various sides of himself by taking various roles.

The Korean actor also sang Japanese songs for the fans and played games with them.

“I am really grateful for your support,” he said. “I will work hard so that I can have more opportunities to meet fans both at home and abroad.”

source: http://english.kbs.co.kr/entertainment/new...6039_28572.html

I got a question, did IJH starring in M ? Why i didnt recognize him in a movie..can anyone tell :sweatingbullets: ?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest moony2jinne

A love to kill ? With Bi Rain?

ok

he's so cool!

Do U remember MV Key of heart of BoA?

ha i like him in this MV

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dreamin'

Ah ! I saw him in MV Key Of Heart. He looks so cute.

I like him from A Millionaire's First Love. He looks very handsome.

Guest ilianna

this guy also got starring in BOYS OVER FLOWERS

as Kim Bun friends,the guy who couple with Kim Bun ex-girlfriends

the owner of the coffee shop.

he also got starring in Snow Queen the doctor..

hehe..get attaract

Guest siticantik3011

this guy also got starring in BOYS OVER FLOWERS

as Kim Bun friends,the guy who couple with Kim Bun ex-girlfriends

the owner of the coffee shop.

he acted as Kim Bum's older brother/hyung in BOF...not a friend to be exact ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest riehae

He has quite a lot of projects under his name it's just that he isn't the lead or main actor.

It would be nice if he is given a big break.

Guest valley girl

From last joo ji hoon drugs case

Im Ju Hwan – no, not that one:

* One news article triggered a flood of similar articles claiming that a model-actor “I” from recent hit show Boys Over Flowers was being investigated. This led to everyone understandably assuming that Im Ju Hwan was the suspect. (Not only is he a model-turned-actor like Ju, he was formerly in the same tight-knit agency with Ye Hak Young. He is fluent in Japanese and visits Japan often for work and play.) However, Im Ju Hwan’s agency fired back with a defensive response: “That is not true. We’re not sure how such a report came about, but after checking, it has been confirmed that [the person in question] is a civilian of the same name. He has never even appeared in the line of police investigation. We will take legal action against false reports.” Im Ju Hwan himself directly refuted allegations just now (late afternoon of April 29, Seoul time) and said, “I am not the being investigated for drugs. It’s just a case of identical names.”KP’s note: What a freaking coincidence. Not going to lie – I’m so happy that it’s not him. Look! He’s adorable!

* A representative of Im’s agency also said, “Out of the people involved in the drug incident, [he] was colleagues with Ju Ji Hun in their modelling days. However, he said that he hasn’t even met with [Ju] in approximately a year and is feeling very victimized.”

cred http://kpculture.wordpress.com/2009/04/29/...bust-an-update/

Guest katie_l

I remember when this report first came out I was freaking out. Thank goodness it was all a misunderstanding.

From last joo ji hoon drugs case

Im Ju Hwan – no, not that one:

* One news article triggered a flood of similar articles claiming that a model-actor “I” from recent hit show Boys Over Flowers was being investigated. This led to everyone understandably assuming that Im Ju Hwan was the suspect. (Not only is he a model-turned-actor like Ju, he was formerly in the same tight-knit agency with Ye Hak Young. He is fluent in Japanese and visits Japan often for work and play.) However, Im Ju Hwan’s agency fired back with a defensive response: “That is not true. We’re not sure how such a report came about, but after checking, it has been confirmed that [the person in question] is a civilian of the same name. He has never even appeared in the line of police investigation. We will take legal action against false reports.” Im Ju Hwan himself directly refuted allegations just now (late afternoon of April 29, Seoul time) and said, “I am not the being investigated for drugs. It’s just a case of identical names.”KP’s note: What a freaking coincidence. Not going to lie – I’m so happy that it’s not him. Look! He’s adorable!

* A representative of Im’s agency also said, “Out of the people involved in the drug incident, [he] was colleagues with Ju Ji Hun in their modelling days. However, he said that he hasn’t even met with [Ju] in approximately a year and is feeling very victimized.”

cred http://kpculture.wordpress.com/2009/04/29/...bust-an-update/

Archived