Anyone here can find out where to donwload his 2007 drama: 심청의귀환.The.Return.Of.Sim.Chung?

Btw, MBC is preparing Korean version of Meteor Garden( from Janpanese comic ). It is said that Im juhwan is one of the hottest candidates for actting 花泽类 to korean native audience ~hoh ~expecting to watch his new plays soon~

yaa? really? well he suits to play LEI's part! he's sooooo dang CUTE!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw him in Single Daddy In love too.It seems he's playing the role as the brother of the main actress,Heo Yi Jae.The drama just started screening on KBSWorld so I'm gonna check it out.

i thimk he's playing the part of heo ji yae's bestfriend..

Guest fieryheart

i thimk he's playing the part of heo ji yae's bestfriend..

Yeah.Sorry about that.He's actually Heo Yi Jae's best friend in that drama not his brother.I was mistaken.

Im Joo Hwan is absolutely adorable<3 he really does look younger than he is though (:

I'm watching Snow Queen and he's really great in it.

But, is it just me, or does he look A LOT like maybe he should be selena's (from gossip girl)

little asian brother? O__o I think its the lips :) But they talk and smile a lot a like

• 1 month later...
Guest sWeEteSt.eTeRNiiTy

i just watched DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo and he's in it. haha. i adored him since snow queen. ahha. :D

hope he'll be a main character one day. ill support him! :D

how old is he?

• 1 month later...
Guest incomplete.

I love him in Doremifasollatido XD

he is so cute!

i think im gonna check his other works out too

Guest HanaHirose

I'm watching Snow Queen right now and he is so cute in there! lol

I think he kind of looks like this Japanese singer named Eiji Wentz.

220px-Wentz_eiji.jpg

01-3.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Sa.Kie

Me either! Am watching Snow queen and he's just so cute in that movie! To some extent, I believe he's more animated than HyunBin who sometimes acted like a stone T.T

It might be cuz of Joo Hwan's specially innocent look that he hasnt got a leading role! He's got acting skills, u know!~

Hope to see more from him soon cuz I just... adore him!~

• 1 month later...

Bad news...

Im Ju Hwan Sustains Serious Injuries in Car Accident

Korean actor Im Ju Hwan sustained serious injuries during a car accident this morning, the 26th of August and will need to recuperate for 12 weeks. According to the details revealed by his agency, Im Ju Hwan was inside the car drove by his manager and the car collided with an incoming truck while they were rushing to the filming location of “Two Flowers Shop”, ssanghwajeom. Both Im Ju Hwan and his manager sustained heavy injuries as a result and their car was in an unrecognizable state after the crash.

Both Im Ju Hwan and his manager are out of life danger at this moment; However Im Ju Hwan, who injured his cervical spine, is unable to move his limbs freely before he fully recovers. As a result, he was forced to delay the filming of “Two Flowers Shop”. Im Ju Hwan and his manager are now undergoing treatment at a hospital near the scene of the accident but will be transferred to Seoul General Hospital for a more precise checkup.

I really had quite a shock yet again after Lee Eon’s accident. Luckily Im Ju Hwan is alright. Rest well and hope he recovers soon.

Source: mydaily

http://www.hanfever.com/2008/08/26/im-ju-h...n-car-accident/

I hope he gets well! I wish him a speedy recovery.

this piece of news really took us by surprise as his friend, Eon had just passed on not one week yet.

sincerely wishing im ju hwan a complete and speedy recovery.

Guest valley girl

really korean has many car incident, im joo hwan played as Jo in sung's attendant / army in Frozen Flower wow i hope he Get Well soon,.. thanks God He alive. Im joo hwan just sign contract with Yedang Entertainment.

^ i think all these accidents happening are so terrible. like with lee eon, and sadly, plus more celebs... (not to mention the ordinary citizens)

yeah - korea has way to many vehicular accidents... a campaign seriously needs to be started for better driving behavior in general. sorry for being on a soapbox... but ever since i've been following korea celeb news, there've been too many traffic related incidents that i've ended up stop counting.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest valley girl

More Picture From VIP premiere

4947d5fd64a88.jpg

49483f613cd27.jpg

4947d5f95400c.jpg

KangJiHwan

DSCF3227copycopy.jpg

Kim Hee Chul

4947d5f97d122.jpg

gongHyunJin

4947d5f9aa3a0.jpg

Insung's second hand instead jinGoo in dirty carnival

4947d5f9d560e.jpg

Kim JiWon

4947d5fa0be63.jpg

Park JungHoon

4947d5fa2f5d8.jpg

Park YeJin WHIB

4947d5fa9cc40.jpg

Ahn SeungGi

4947d5fae62c5.jpg

KimBum

4947d5fb1a519.jpg

Kim Sunah

4947d5fb46387.jpg

Jo DongHyuk

4947d5fbab998.jpg

VIP Premiere Separate Too crowd

dunno

4947d5fb6a88f.jpg

4947d5fb96ee1.jpg

4947d5fbd937a.jpg

4947d5fc70a3a.jpg

4947d5fc8b3fc.jpg

4947d5fca0bc3.jpg

4947d5fd2bc73.jpg

Lee YeoWon

4947d5fbc224c.jpg

Go joon Hui

4947d5fc0fa8b.jpg

Son Yejin

4947d5fcd7e73.jpg

Jang Hyuk

4947d5fcefd3c.jpg

Lee jong Hyuk

4947d5fd43777.jpg

where is Yeon Jeonghoon??

4947d5fc8b3fc.jpg

Cred http://doobooda.tistory.com/

yeon jeong hoon, Jang DongGun, PArk SiYeon , sungYoori too

• 3 weeks later...

is that im joo hwan onstage during the premiere?

good to see him doing better now. hope he gets to do more projects and become bigger in 2009!

Archived