♠ ♔ ♠ 2NE1 (투애니원 | トゥエニィワン) OFFICIAL THREAD [#2] ♠ ♔ ♠ #NEVERSAYGOODBYE2NE1

Guest cristina0422

[TWITTER] 120814 @MusicianSHAKE: “Coming in 2 days! Get your Android phones ready for 2NE1 SHAKE!” + iOS & Android Video
Posted Image
ming in 2 days! Get your Android phones ready for 2NE1 SHAKE! Let's NOLZA~ youtu.be/aVrj1PIvAGE

Download NOW and checkout 2NE1′s unique style and sound! 
- iPhone: http://bit.ly/QHeEIn
- Android: http://bit.ly/NzLRB6

★Blackjacks, let’s NOLZA~!!★ 
Pioneer of our generation! Trend leader in the pop music scene! 2NE1 comes to Musician SHAKE Series with their brand new hit single [i Love You]!

★Tap & Shake to the music!★
2NE1 SHAKE offers traditional “TAP”style of gameplay as well as a new “SHAKE-WHEEL” mode, using a seamless-gesture technology developed by dooub. The “SHAKE-WHEEL” mode will make you feel like a DJ scratching the turntable!

★Introducing Card Deck System!★
2NE1 SHAKE rewards you cards when you complete a game. These cards can be collected, which include unreleased pictures of 2NE1, or they can be used in game like an item and receive higher scores!

★Make your own notes!★
2NE1 SHAKE will allow you to make your own notes and enjoy them anytime you want! This awesome feature will bring unlimited amount of new contents!

★Contact Us★

Twitter @MusicianSHAKE
Facebook www.facebook.com/2NE1SHAKE

Source: MusicShake’s Twitter

Reposed by staff@ygladies.com

Guest dragon-rider

More screencaps of Dara for Etude’s Marionette Show ‘Don’t Trust the Lash Girl’ Teaser
ec82b0eb8ba4eb9dbcec83a4ec9db4eb8b88-snsec82b0eb8ba4eb9dbcec83a4ec9db4eb8b88-snsec82b0eb8ba4eb9dbcec83a4ec9db4eb8b88-snsec82b0eb8ba4eb9dbcec83a4ec9db4eb8b88-sns
Credit: oh-dara

Guest dragon-rider

Will.I.Am has confirmed his collaboration with 2NE1 which will be in his album #willpower out September 24!!!! OMG yes please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will.i.am on Korean Group 2NE1 at #willpower Album Wrap Party

Cre: maximotv@YT
2NE1's tour in the US + collaboration in Will's new album will be a good start for 2NE1 US debut next year!!  \m/

[TWITTER] 120814 KONG DOUGIE: “You missed my unnie ke Here she is ~~^^”
Posted Image
ㅋㅋ허전하시죠???????울언냐 보고싶었죠ㅋ 요기있네~~^^~~♥♥♥♥♥♥ke ke You feel like something's missing right??????? You missed my unnie ke Here she is ~~^^~~♥♥♥♥♥♥
Source: Dougie's TwitterTranslated by: 2NE1luvr (Hyunna) @YGLadies.com
[me2DAY] 120815 DARA: "Binyeo...Y don't u give it a try?^.^
Posted Image
This hairstyle shows off my “binyeo”. Binyeo is a long traditional ornamental hairpin used to hold your hair up in a bun. Y don't u give it a try?^.^
Source: Dara's Me2day

[FACEBOOK] 120814 Maybelline New York: Distribution of Special 2NE1 fans for New Japanese Single “I Love You”
Posted Image

The new mascara from Maybelline New York that you can easily use to make cat eyes, “Volume Express Magnum Cat Eyes Waterproof Mascara”, is scheduled to be released in late August. There will be a collaboration with 2NE1’s new song, “I LOVE YOU” which will be on sale in a month! For more details on the upcoming single CLICK HERE.

Prior to the release of this new song, a special fan will be distributed this weekend at select areas!!
It’s a rare fan with a different (picture of) 2NE1 on either side ♪

Further details will be given later but please make sure to check out the designated areas this weekend!

Distribution of special 2NE1 fans
Distribution dates: 18th and 19th August 2012
Distribution venue: Shibuya, Harajuku, Ikebukuro

Source: MAYBELLINE NEW YORK Japan Facebook
Translation: Caz@CLtheBaddestFemale.com/aNono@ygladies.com