♠ ♔ ♠ 2NE1 (투애니원 | トゥエニィワン) OFFICIAL THREAD [#2] ♠ ♔ ♠ #NEVERSAYGOODBYE2NE1

Guest cristina0422

Guest dragon-rider

More HQ fan-taken photos of Bom in Etude Pink Play concert
tumblr_m8hw5ewM6C1qd4coro1_1280.jpgtumblr_m8hw5sR5zm1qd4coro1_1280.jpg
tumblr_m8hw6kTI6S1qd4coro1_1280.jpgtumblr_m8hw7cQGAB1qd4coro1_1280.jpgtumblr_m8hw7rhOej1qd4coro1_1280.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8hw43brl81qd4coro1_1280.jpghttp://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8hw4lw2SL1qd4coro1_1280.jpghttp://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8hw4ycfoe1qd4coro1_1280.jpghttp://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8hw64BcgZ1qd4coro1_1280.jpghttp://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8hw6xPkD81qd4coro1_1280.jpg
Credit as tagged

Posted Image
[TWITTER] 120810 MINZY (@mingkki21): “I tried drawing a logo for the disciples^^”
Posted Image
디사이플스로고 그려봤어요^^I tried drawing a logo for the disciples^^
Posted Image빨리그리느라...ㅠㅠ I를 빼먹었어~ㅠㅠ하지만 보수완료.I was drawing too fast that I…ㅠㅠ Forgot the letter “I” ㅠㅠBut I finished correcting it..
Source: Minzy’s Twitter / 2Translated by: kristinekwak@YGLadies.com

[120810][ARTICLE] 2NE1 will release a new single in Japan in September

Posted Image

2NE1, who have recently started going on a world tour, will release a new single in Japan during their concert tour of Japan.

On August 10, YG Entertainment reported, “2NE1 will release a new single during their concert tour of Japan, which will start at the end of this month. While they’re on a world tour, they’ll also promote their new single in Japan.”

Successfully finishing a concert in Seoul on July 28, 2NE1 will hold next concerts in Osaka (from August 31 to September 2), Nagoya (September 7 to 8), Yokohama (September 11 to 12), and Saitama (September 28 to 29).

Because the new single will be released while 2NE1 are on a tour of Japan, it’s expected that it will attract a lot of attention in Japan.

2NE1 recently started going on their first world tour. Starting in Seoul, they’ll go around ten cities in seven countries. Because it’s 2NE1′s first large-scale tour, world-renowned crew and large-scale stages are prepared.

2NE1′s world tour has been planned by the Live Nation, a world-famous production agency, which has planned and managed the world tours of such world-renowned singers as Lady Gaga, Madonna, and U2. 2NE1 are the first

Asian female singing group, for which the Live Nation invested in and planned a world tour.

2NE1 have postponed the release of their new domestic single in order to focus on their world tour. They were planning to release a new single three weeks after the release of “I Love You” on July 5, but they changed their plan and decided to release a new album in October instead.

Source: Starnews
Article by: http://en.korea.com

120809 DARA Me2day Update
Posted Image
한참 콘서트준비중이던 어느날…각자 솔로무대 연습을 위해 막라없이 체육관을 찾게된 언라!!!ㅎㅎ플똥고팀 롤러코스터 발견!!!+.+채린밍끼 보다 먼저 탑승!!ㅋㅋㅋ^_^v나름 애들컨셉 처럼 인형포즈도함!ㅋ역쉬~장난끼는 언라가 갑이지! 우리 플똥고 춤도 엄청 잘춰요~ㅋㅋtags: 이번주 인기가요 알러뷰 막방 웬지.. 오는게 좋을거 같은 예감?!? ^_^ 내 촉을 믿어봐! +.+ 여자의직감 ㅎㅎㅎWhile we were busily preparing for the concert one day... We went to the gymnasium to practice for our solo stage performances without the maknae!!! Ha ha They we found "Please Don't Go" team's roller coaster!!! +.+ We got on it before Chaerin and Mingkki!! Ke ke ke ^_^v Tried to do the doll poses like the kids' concept! Ke Really~ The unnies are the most playful! We even did a lot of the "Please Don't Go" dance~ Ke ke 
Tags: For this week's I LOVE YOU broadcast.. Do you have the same thought that it'll be good?!? ^_^ Try to believfe it! +.+ It's women's intuition ha ha ha
Credits:Source: Dara's me2dayTranslated by: BlackjackBelle@OhDara/ SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara

Guest dragon-rider

Fancams of Dara @ Etude Pink Play concert
[FANCAM] 120808 Pink Play Concert - preview (DARA ver)

[FANCAM] 120808 Pink Play Concert - FIRE (DARA ver)

[FANCAM] 120808 Pink Play Concert - Can`t Nobody (DARA ver)

[FANCAM] 120808 Pink Play Concert - Talk + I LOVE YOU (DARA ver)

[FANCAM] 120808 Pink Play Concert - I AM THE BEST (DARA ver)

Credit: Oh My Goddess, park77410@YT

Guest dragon-rider

[fancams] 120808 Etude Pink Play concert - Minzy ver.
FIRE

CAN'T NOBODY

TALK + I LOVE YOU

I AM THE BEST

CRE: sosim1209@YT

[120810][NEWS] 2NE1 voted as #1 K-pop girl group with the most potential to successfully break US market

Posted Image

2NE1 and Wonder Girls have been voted the top two girl groups with the most potential to become successful in the US.

According to Internet Education Group SevenEduM who polled 378 select individuals from July 27th to August 9th, 184 people (49%) voted 2NE1 as the Korean girl group with the most potential to make it in the States. Behind 2NE1 was Wonder Girls, receiving votes from 50 individuals (13%).

SevenEduM’s representative Cha Gil Young spoke in regards to 2NE1 saying, “will.i.am who is known to be producing 2NE1′s US debut album visited Korea this past May to stop by YG, and he sat down with CEO Yang Hyun Suk, YG’s main producer Teddy, as well the 2NE1 members to discuss their debut. 2NE1 will also be holding their global tour ‘NEW EVOLUTION‘ and perform in New Jersey, LA, and more. So for a number of reasons, 2NE1 looks as though they can successfully break the US market and I think that is why they were selected as #1.”

He continued, “Wonder Girls are also garnering more attention after the release of their new single “Like Money“, and they are receiving a lot of spotlight in the US media due to their history.

Trailing behind the Wonder Girls were T-araGirls’ GenerationSISTARf(x)miss AKARAAfter School, and 4minute.

Source & Image: Naeil via Nate

credit: Allkpop

Reuploaded: Prisha@YGLadies.com