[Drama 2012] Wild Romance 난폭한 로맨스

melkimx

Guest keysyoo0987

nope! didn't confess yet! but he is asking all cute questions at EJ and her thinkin' "what's gotten into him?" and she's not aware of it yet... even checking her out before she goes home. we have to wait tomorrow i guess... and there's no preview!!!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why writer, why? why PD why?

wasted around 90 percent of the episode!!!

except for the break up and a couple of MY and EJ scenes, it was a slow episode that left me so frustrated!!!

nothing really happened!!!

they could have wrapped the stalker scene and concentrate the next remaining episodes for the MY and EJ story but....

wow....maybe because of the ratings that they gave up on it...

but i was so happy on the elevator scene hahahahha MY cant help himself from touching EJ but that was that! grrrrr.....

i truly hate the PD tonight....talk about frustration....its the 13th episode for god's sake...we only got 3 more and AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Guest keysyoo0987

NO PREVIEW ep 14

NO KISS SCENE from OTP

I have to kill PD tonight

i know!!!! no kiss yet! don't kill the PD or else we won't see the anticipating kiss!!! 

at least MY made a little progress!!!

why writer, why? why PD why?

wasted around 90 percent of the episode!!!

except for the break up and a couple of MY and EJ scenes, it was a slow episode that left me so frustrated!!!

nothing really happened!!!

they could have wrapped the stalker scene and concentrate the next remaining episodes for the MY and EJ story but....

wow....maybe because of the ratings that they gave up on it...

but i was so happy on the elevator scene hahahahha MY cant help himself from touching EJ but that was that! grrrrr.....

and did you also notice the way he was checking EJ's forehead when she bump her head in the ladder??? so cute!!!

thanks red-ginger for the link! for the first time I watched live streaming in my mobile! so cool! but unfortunately I just watched the final 10 minutes of the show, it only focus on DS and SY.........I think SY is the one who ruined all JH painting right? or it is Ajumma? I heard she got a miscarriage:tears:? Poor her, and I felt bad when she was shaking hysterically. DS is so dumb not to notice that something is wrong with his wife, but with MY he can easily spy his feeling, hate him!

But DA and TH is so cute with their phone conversation, I need to watched MY and EJ moments gosh!!!

nope! didn't confess yet! but he is asking all cute questions at EJ and her thinkin' "what's gotten into him?" and she's not aware of it yet... even checking her out before she goes home. we have to wait tomorrow i guess... and there's no preview!!!

Yeah boy the break up was more intense than I thought. Like he was really regretting breaking up with JH and still had feelings for her but his feelings for  EJ was stronger.

However when push comes to shove he reverts back to his old behaviour except it's more an excuse for skinship. Geez I could go on and on with him touching her face when she hit the ladder. Man that was caressing coming from him. I was  staring at the screen and thinking ' wow is that Park Moo Yeol? ' and we are the viewers who were hoping for a romance. What about poor clueless Ej who thinks they had a quarrel. She definitely has no hope of him being interested in her. Look at her behaviour. She is sad and upset but not resentful. I don't think I can be as nice as her.

The elevator scene- yeep. Waiting for a gif of that. He's cute and he is even cuter trying to prepare for his future date with her. Oh man, she couldn't work out why he wanted to give her a ride. However my favourite scene has got to be the 1st one. Did you guys catch his tone. That was LOVE and it was all over his hands on her face and his voice. Heheee...  love it.

Night all.

First time to post.. been a silent lurker :)

I have to say... I think there's gonna be a time skip after episode 15..supposing the 'stalker' plot gets resolved then. I hope to all kdrama gods that it won't end to abruptly like what happened with YFFM. I so do not wish the mentioned plot to get resolved .. then confession.. then time skip all in one episode 16!! Gah.. at least in YFFM I got to enjoy the OTP dating.. while we're already on our next last 3 episodes and still no 'answering' confession from MY?! Frustrating! Why couldn't this writer-nim throw-us-a-bone here by having today focused on MY & EJ alone and then end it with a 'stalker-related' cliffy? Why?!! This just baffles and annoys me to no end. I'm really glad I was streaming this live together with MoonSun (atleast we've got some major plotty movements there.. altho tonight's epi was a bit torturing to watch.. literally and figuratively speaking). Anyway. I'm not gonna expect anything for tom's episode... I'm just gonna enjoy it and not concern myself with whether MY and EJ will begin their kissy-kissy fest. This ends my rant. xD

OMG who else is live streaming. I've been screaming with delight with MY already and then DA and Manager Kim made me spazz so much. How cute are they????? Gah.

Hahaha MY going after EJ... if he does this all night I will be laughing too much to bother about any confession. No kissy kissy but roughousing.

He changed back to the red sports car. Does that mean he is subconsciously on the prowl? I died when he asked her what type of guys she liked. Why like he can change his personality? Haha. Oh man I am loving this episode so far.

Spoken too soon hitgirl- we know he is going to break up- maybe? But poor EJ. She looks so sad. Now I feel so bad. On the upside since MY looked so upset at breaking up his feelings for EJ must be equally strong. It's now 15min before ending but we have no development yet for the stalker or for MY and EJ. I am getting a tad antsy.

ADDIT

I leave you guys to it because I know you're all going to be spazzing over MY. Yeah he is kind of adorable trying to find out what kind of guys she liked and what she likes. It's really really funny looking at him trying to consider her a girl. You know what I mean vs his irritating bodyguard and his personal punching bag.

However this whole Seo Young issue. I am not sure I am happy with the writer making her go psychotic. It has to be her who damaged the paintings.

Even Jong Hee knows why My is breaking up with her. Then EJ goes and buys her ice cream to cheer her up. Because her ex asked her to. I am also puzzled why Jong Hee still like  EJ so much.I mean she called for EJ knowing that's probably why he broke up with her. Then inviting her to share her ice cream with her.

Don't know what's going on. It's going forward but going forward in other directions I am not sure of for ep 14. We are 3 episodes from ending and we have all sorts of issues about the stalker not the romance for the OTP. Just going to concentrate on the MY and EJ scenes I think.

Aigoo.

streaming here :) love love this episode :) i love how cute MY with his feelings on EJ, it's like weeeeeeeeeeh! i love when they were in the elevator, roughousing you said. :)

on another note, i hope the stalker issue gets resolved by tom and we can have more MY and EJ scenes. and a proper confession.

Guest Cruelsummer

Glad to know I wasn't alone in thinking that this episode was a tad slow.  I thought it might have been because I don't understand Korean and maybe some really interesting conversation was going on that I wasn't aware of.

MY is so adorably awkward right now, but come on brah...we're in episode 13.  I would even settle for an accidental "I-tripped-over-my-shoelace-and-my-lips-bumped-into-your-lips" kiss.  Seems like a bit of a bummer after watching the kids in SUFBB going for it in EP 6.  Stop asking questions MY and just come right out and ask her to be your girl....and then kiss her....for at least three minutesrolleyes.gif

Guest unnichan

Great episode guys. No not much of our couple but what we got was wonderful. Personally, I have zero sympathy for SY but I guess we'll see how it all pans out. For those who haven't seen it yet, ENJOY!

Guest shelbyrafitri

i know!!!! no kiss yet! don't kill the PD or else we won't see the anticipating kiss!!! 

at least MY made a little progress!!!

and did you also notice the way he was checking EJ's forehead when she bump her head in the ladder??? so cute!!!

No... Iwont Kill the PD

I just want sneak to his house & ask him about upcoming episode ... heheehe

I do live recap for my pages at Facebook...

hahahhaa

I'm glad many of us gets to watch live.yippee.

too much focus on DS & SY tonite. There's gotta be good reason for that. Getting to tense.

We need wildness on romance department writernim.

but I love MY skinship over EJ. Caressing her forehead, fixing her hair then touch her face, sending her home, watching her and asking her what type of guy she likes. Aigoo...

can't wait for tomorrow.

I like how MY is dealing with his feeling for EJ in the most usual way and how he doesn't know since when it's started. It'd be too cliché and cringy if he only realized it after EJ got hurt badly or sthing. After this ep, I can see MY was sincere to JH, their feelings were real but it wasn't meant to be, she gave up before they could do anything. and then he just kept waiting, waiting for an answer from her all while thinking that his feeling wouldn't change. well, sadly(or not) people do change with time, that's what makes us human. What I like about MY character is that he's always been straight-forwards, he's just slow, I'm glad he doesn't get into the usual 'denial mode' but 'admit' right away his feeling for EJ. As for EJ, I find her character a little transparent in this ep that mostly focuses on SY's problem and the stalker. I think after her resign as MY's bodyguard she's determined that MY would get back to JH anyway so she doesn't get MY's change in behavior. Hence we're not really going anywhere with the otp until one of them or somebody tells them. though I admit seeing MY caring, having interest in EJ is so endearing, can only imagine how cute it'd be when they officially date :D his goofy smile when he talks to her on the phone xD

I hope it wasn't SY who destroyed the paintings, thankfully the bar boy looked like he became suspicious of ahjuma?, everybody else is oblivious it's ridiculous. when will they start suspecting her and finally get on with the stalker problem? I kind of feel like the writer is running out of ideas how to finish these last eps ^^,