[Drama 2012] Wild Romance 난폭한 로맨스

melkimx

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after reading your comments, I'm so glad i'm not the only one getting crazy over MY and EJ.

BUT im hoping that the writer will surprise us about who the stalker is...it would be disappointing if it was just be a random character who is mighty angry with MY.  I wonder if JH has a split/multi personality disorder and turns out that she arrange everything to look that way so that MY will put so much attention on her. That is just so pathetic and I hope its not the case here. Anyway, I'm hoping that the director will not forget to connect those characters that he gave those "evil" music background when they reveal the stalker.I am particularly so curious about the ahjumma - aunt of MY.

anyway, counting the hours until Wednesday night.

thanks for all your thoughts, screencaps, and video links!

finally finished watched episode 10 with subs and undestands it better but still kind of so dissappointed with MY asking EJ to be JH bodyguard , altho I understands that he trusted EJ the most but still isnt there any other Bg available besides EJ...i seriously not enjoying EJ accpeting the request cuz definately there will be more JH scenes from ep11 wherever there are EJ scene there will be JH aigooo I have been fast forward jessica parts most of the times but now its hard to watch without FF cuz EJ will be with her...why is the 2nd lead in this drama enjoy lots of airtime :crazy: episode 11 preview doesnt seem exciting .... :(

I hope this stalker issue will be wrapped up soon by eisodes 12 hopefully its getting lame now that it involves JH most of the time...I am more interested in the development and the progress of the lead OTP not the 2nd lead having seizure or being stalked or whatever.... 1st time watching this writer works and am not really impressed....the loveline plot is super slow and draggy now that she had to bring JH into the stalking problem...

hopefully after WR, LSY and LDW will get to act in a better script and drama than this....I am so looking forward for LSY next project....

after reading your comments, I'm so glad i'm not the only one getting crazy over MY and EJ.

BUT im hoping that the writer will surprise us about who the stalker is...it would be disappointing if it was just be a random character who is mighty angry with MY.  I wonder if JH has a split/multi personality disorder and turns out that she arrange everything to look that way so that MY will put so much attention on her. That is just so pathetic and I hope its not the case here. Anyway, I'm hoping that the director will not forget to connect those characters that he gave those "evil" music background when they reveal the stalker.I am particularly so curious about the ahjumma - aunt of MY.

I thought of that, too...could JH have multiple personality disorder in addition to her bipolar disoder? That would be f'***ed up! I always thought it was strange that she appeared in MY's life kinda after years of being away. I remember that either DS or SY asked JH why she showed up now, and she said it was because MY had been in the news a lot lately. Maybe she's just been keeping tabs on him all this time. She is very mysterious in some ways...giving up her painting, saying she can't paint anymore all of a sudden, showing up unexpectedly. I wonder how she will act around EJ when she guards her. I hope she doesn't have a breakdown and take it out on EJ. Then again, EJ can take down a cow, as MY said, so she could probably handle her.

finally finished watched episode 10 with subs and undestands it better but still kind of so dissappointed with MY asking EJ to be JH bodyguard , altho I understands that he trusted EJ the most but still isnt there any other Bg available besides EJ...i seriously not enjoying EJ accpeting the request cuz definately there will be more JH scenes from ep11 wherever there are EJ scene there will be JH aigooo I have been fast forward jessica parts most of the times but now its hard to watch without FF cuz EJ will be with her...why is the 2nd lead in this drama enjoy lots of airtime :crazy: episode 11 preview doesnt seem exciting .... :(

I hope this stalker issue will be wrapped up soon by eisodes 12 hopefully its getting lame now that it involves JH most of the time...I am more interested in the development and the progress of the lead OTP not the 2nd lead having seizure or being stalked or whatever.... 1st time watching this writer works and am not really impressed....the loveline plot is super slow and draggy now that she had to bring JH into the stalking problem...

hopefully after WR, LSY and LDW will get to act in a better script and drama than this....I am so looking forward for LSY next project....

I've been watching the series and following this thread since the first episode but starting episode 8, I hardly watched it for some reason. It is scheduled to run for 16 episodes right? I am afraid that since there are only 6 episodes left, the PD and writer will hasten the EJ-MY love line or they will prolong it till episode 14. I really hope that it wouldn't be the case and the least I wanna see JH leaving in episode 14 after realizing that she is a burden to MY so MY-EJ can officially start dating, that would be too lame.

JH's case is getting deeper and I can't imagine how the writer will be able to free MY from JH's claws. Seeing how distressful JH's situation now, it will not be easy for MY to just dump her or ignore her. Though we can see a glimpse of hope that he is already falling for EJ unknowingly, it will still be hard to turn his back on JH. I don’t think he will ever do that unless JH initiated.

Regarding the stalker issue, I always believe that it is the Aunt. The only good thing this stalker issue has brought to us aside from MY ending up hiring EJ is it brings DA and our robot closer. I really adore these two especially the epic confession! Hehehhe!

Thank you ck10z for posting the preview. It made me felt more curious abt the stalker :)

and I also agree with gabjumz.. how will the writer end the relationship between MY and JH after this situation? I hope it wouldn't be too cheesy. Poor EJ..

However, the writer maybe surprise us later! KDrama always has unexpected ending.. It's monday now.. 2 days again ^^

I found that LDW looks a lot younger during his scene when JH polished his nails.. So cute :D

Guest keysyoo0987

just wanted to post some pictures of LDW from his previous drama DV.

i know it's not WR related but miss him already....

dol8avi_001334299.jpg

dol8avi_001322688.jpg

hello everyone,

I have a question, coz I'm confuse, maybe because I fast forward the scenes of MY and JH.......

Did they really get back together officially? hehehe! sorry to asked this question but I'm confuse, but it made me curious, I yes they care for each other and they even almost make out(good job cat and RIP) but did they official asked each other to start fresh? thanks in advance.

BTW when is the usual out of video preview? every Monday or Tuesday? 

Guest hitgirl

Thought the video preview would be already out, I keep refreshing the page like every 5mins and re-watch ep10 at the same time. The text preview doesn't help much <_<

hello everyone,

I have a question, coz I'm confuse, maybe because I fast forward the scenes of MY and JH.......

Did they really get back together officially? hehehe! sorry to asked this question but I'm confuse, but it made me curious, I yes they care for each other and they even almost make out(good job cat and RIP) but did they official asked each other to start fresh? thanks in advance.

BTW when is the usual out of video preview? every Monday or Tuesday? 

Had to LOL at your "good job cat and RIP." happy.gif

I don't think they made it official as far as their getting back together.  She is wearing her previous couple ring but refers to it as "an accessory" to SY and didn't make much about it.  He, as someone noticed, is not wearing his.  Things still tentative but still seeing each other.

I'm wondering, too, abt. the video preview.  Didn't notice what days it came out in the past - would just madly open it up when some nice person would post it.

Had to LOL at your "good job cat and RIP." *quoted image*

I don't think they made it official as far as their getting back together.  She is wearing her previous couple ring but refers to it as "an accessory" to SY and didn't make much about it.  He, as someone noticed, is not wearing his.  Things still tentative but still seeing each other.

I'm wondering, too, abt. the video preview.  Didn't notice what days it came out in the past - would just madly open it up when some nice person would post it.

thanks omlady, so now its clear that they didn't start all over again officially, that's a relief

off topic: I found this Vid of LSY in Playful kiss, it was nicely done, and she really a good actress! hehehe!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyQoUaF2x5Y

With the stalker thing, I also think it could be JH because her disorder makes her "not be in her right mind" as she says and she forgets things...like when she said she didn't remember returning MY's ring.  She thought she had just lost it.  So, she could do things and then totally blank out.  My second guess is that it's the waiter from the bar and he just lied about getting the picture in the mail, but that's a little more far-fetched.

I think it was confusing too about whether MY and JH were officially back together.  When I first watched ep. 9,  I thought they were for sure, because I thought they had slept together, and with them going on the double date and holding hands and with her putting the ring back on and all....and it looking like he really, really liked her.  But then when I saw ep. 10 and thought about it a little more, he is definitely hesitating.  Now it seems like JH is doing all the initiating.  She is the one who goes to his place, she put the ring back on, but he didn't, she holds his arm but he doesn't put his arm around her...etc. 

But still, they are pretty close and MY is in this "relationship" with JH pretty deeply still, whatever that relationship might be, he still feels responsible for her and still cares for her, of course, esp. since he probably feels it's his fault she was victimized.    I agree with what a lot of others have said that it feels like there is not enough time for MY to clarify and get out of this "relationship" with JH, so that he can then be free to start something with EJ.  I don't like it when the lead couple doesn't get together until the last 30 seconds of the last ep.   I really hope things move faster than that.  I think it would be fun to see what a EJ/MY relationship would look like.

Guest browneyez

^^^ omooooo :o :o i can't see the photo it says access denied!!! If it's true please tell me pd nim didn't take it that far <_< and hoping it's maybe one of JH's crazy moments!! :blink::angry:

EDIT: just saw stekatta's post, :mellow: so it must true.... :angry: WAE PD NIM!!! Haven't you tortured EJ and the audience enough already!! tears.giffury.giffury.gif

Guest shelbyrafitri

120207_4f30726193383.jpg

PS12020700006.JPG

Jessica in White dress for Wild Romance???

my comment only : WHAT!! 

what the hell PD is planning to??

I want to see my Eun Jae together with Faaaaakkk Moo Yeol...lol

2012_1.jpg

I wonder if MY will really propose to JH or if JH is just acting out and wants to try on a wedding dress for the heck of it. Either way it's a bit disconcerting to EJ-MY shippers.

To me it's a tiny bit disgusting! tongue2.gif laugh.gif I'm not liking the way this is going at all. dry.gif

Guest 1nspiration

kekeke... even though there are pictures of JH in a wedding dress, MY and EJ shippers don't fret! It may just be another means of gaining more viewers to the drama. The drama is definitely mysterious. Not sure where the writer is leading the story but it is ENTERTAINING... kekke. ;D

Don't you agree that the mysteries in the drama make you yearn for more? kekeke. That's how I'm feeling. Even though I am a MY and EJ shipper... I can't wait to see how the scene of JH in a wedding dress is played out. I am yearning to see how EJ reacts (&what words will she mumble under her breath) and how or what MY will do to either JH or EJ. I guess I like to see how the characters handle the situations that they are in... in a way it's revealing their feelings towards each other. :D

After reading the written preview, I had so many various scenarios running through my head. hahah... I don't know where the plot is leading but it's exciting me!! How will EJ and MY love story unveil? And what will happen to JH? Who is the stalker??? LOL... And what's going to happen next to DA and manager Kim... kekke.

Maybe I'm too optimistic but I don't want to believe that MY and EJ are doomed as bro and sis. :D <3