[Drama 2012] Wild Romance 난폭한 로맨스

melkimx

Check the ep 13 preview from viki. ' Jong Hee I really missed you for a very long time. But that wa it for us.'

Now I trust that sub so... woo hoo biggrin.gif  That is certainly very definite for us and for Jong Hee.  Pat pat  Moo Yeol. Good job.

Oh wading into the ahjumma speculation. She is really creeping me out. "When the person I love gets hurts badly. I can show how much I love him. " THAT is a majorly creepy statement. The thought of her wanting to comfort him  ( plus this image I have of her wanting to apply lipstick when he visited her house) is just WRONG!!! And unnatural. It is not a noona romance or anything like it.The thought of her desires (!!) is making my stomach churn.

On the other hand, I just plain love this week's text and video preview. Never looked forward to live streaming so much ever w00t.gif

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest keysyoo0987

text preview for episode 13: thanks viki for the subs!!!!

MY : Did you get hurt?

: Show me!

: How much did you get hurt?

EJ  : Why is he getting angry at the person who got hurt?

DS : Do you like Eun Jae?

MY : How did you know?

DS : Since when?

YS : Last Tuesday, Ahjumma...

: Didn't you say that she worked at an athlete's house?

IMO : When the person I love gets hurt badly, I can show how much I love him.

MY : Jong Hee, I really missed you for a long time...

: but that was it..... for us.....

Guest mitchie.2oo8

I am excited for the episode later!!! It's so exciting! I love the twists that are going to happen.. I believe that the last four episodes are absolutely lovely! Perfect for February! <3

Guest PBaddict

text preview for episode 13: thanks viki for the subs!!!!

MY : Did you get hurt?

: Show me!

: How much did you get hurt?

EJ  : Why is he getting angry at the person who got hurt?

DS : Do you like Eun Jae?

MY : How did you know?

DS : Since when?

YS : Last Tuesday, Ahjumma...

: Didn't you say that she worked at an athlete's house?

IMO : When the person I love gets hurt badly, I can show how much I love him.

MY : Jong Hee, I really missed you for a long time...

: but that was it..... for us.....

Thank you so much for typing this here, I also just found the preview subbed on viki (viki subbers are freakin COOL!!! ^_^)

MY getting all worried about Ej rings the bell for DS... of course he is the one to realize first, he is MY's best friend, he probably knows him best out of anyone. I love these best buddy talks between them almost as much as the EJ + DongAh girltalks. :) I wonder how the ex will react to MY's decision to end things or rather not to start them over between them. Will she throw a fit or handle it relatively well or be in denial and get all clingy? No idea yet, but they will surely think of sg to keep the character around, I just hope they'll make it interesting and not irritating.

Looks like the waiter boy is starting his own investigation about the stalker who sent her the picture. He is a SOB, but he is not stupid I gotta hand it to him. I mentioned before that if the waiter guy switched sides he could bring the stalker down... I wonder if he's gonna do the right thing even if it is not for MY but cause he doesn't like to be used I would like that... or if he's gonna turn full evil and join the stalker Imo in her mission against MY and his loved ones. I also had a feeling about Reporter Go switching to MY's side before it happened, so I might as well be right again... or not... we'll see. :D

About stalker Imo's line from the preview... oooohhh, she sure sounds creepy. So she definitely wants to weaken MY so he only has her to care for him... yeah, that's creepy obsession for ya... that's the opposite of loving a person, cause love means you would do anything to protect that person. Don't tell me she's giving MY relationship advice? They obviously talk about love and relationships...right? Cause I don't think stalker Imo would try to make a move on MY that would blow her cover...not yet.  But how could that topic even come up, oh my...??? :w00t: That's just too funny and weird...

Ahhh, how I wish I could watch the whole epi live but I probably will only see the 2nd half, that's life for ya... :rolleyes:

*hoping for a great amount of sweet MY+EJ scenes and going to bed now*

For anyone who wants to watch live streaming on mobile, you can watch it directly from kbs without account or password.

http://smart.kbs.co.kr/live/index.php

Just select kbs2 or any other kbs channels you wish to stream.

That's how I enjoy watching WR live in bed passed bedtime! :D

Btw the link only works for mobile users. Otherwise kbs ask for registration for PC or Mac users.

You will need a player that can stream too in order to watch it.

Good Luck! Let's enjoy woori Wild Couple tonite. Aja Aja Hwaiting!

Omg if you stream now kbs2 is streaming repeat WR ep 12! Haha

For anyone who wants to watch live streaming on mobile, you can watch it directly from kbs without account or password.

http://smart.kbs.co.kr/live/index.php

Just select kbs2 or any other kbs channels you wish to stream.

That's how I enjoy watching WR live in bed passed bedtime! :D

Btw the link only works for mobile users. Otherwise kbs ask for registration for PC or Mac users.

You will need a player that can stream too in order to watch it.

Good Luck! Let's enjoy woori Wild Couple tonite. Aja Aja Hwaiting!

Omg if you stream now kbs2 is streaming repeat WR ep 12! Haha

OMG! It works! haha! Thanks. Good on Iphone too.

I rewatched episode 11 did you see the picture of the lady stalker she was so beautiful when she was younger and I was thinking she was about 28 or 30 years old there so now she is about forty five fifty so if korean women would not lose their self esteem and confidence as they age she might have a chance, she would be just like another Miranda from Sex in the City or Courtney Cox from Cougar town, just another cougar because she was that beautiful so she has the potentian but it seems as if the clothes, hair and the way they carry themselves gets down with every year instead of keeping up with it and they instill this on future generations unlike in the US where women don't have to look like matrons just because of their age, I don't mean look like teenagers that is too ridiculous but at least look sexy and presentable, do your hair and make up and your clothes have to be more alive, look at those shows those actresses are almost 50 and they look so beautiful and sexy, but because of that society she lost her chance... Just a thought... Not that I want her with MY but I feel sorry for her, all she has is that room full of pictures and a sick obsession... :sweatingbullets:

OMG who else is live streaming. I've been screaming with delight with MY already and then DA and Manager Kim made me spazz so much. How cute are they????? Gah.

Hahaha MY going after EJ... if he does this all night I will be laughing too much to bother about any confession. No kissy kissy but roughousing.

He changed back to the red sports car. Does that mean he is subconsciously on the prowl? I died when he asked her what type of guys she liked. Why like he can change his personality? Haha. Oh man I am loving this episode so far.

Spoken too soon hitgirl- we know he is going to break up- maybe? But poor EJ. She looks so sad. Now I feel so bad. On the upside since MY looked so upset at breaking up his feelings for EJ must be equally strong. It's now 15min before ending but we have no development yet for the stalker or for MY and EJ. I am getting a tad antsy.

ADDIT

I leave you guys to it because I know you're all going to be spazzing over MY. Yeah he is kind of adorable trying to find out what kind of guys she liked and what she likes. It's really really funny looking at him trying to consider her a girl. You know what I mean vs his irritating bodyguard and his personal punching bag.

However this whole Seo Young issue. I am not sure I am happy with the writer making her go psychotic. It has to be her who damaged the paintings.

Even Jong Hee knows why My is breaking up with her. Then EJ goes and buys her ice cream to cheer her up. Because her ex asked her to. I am also puzzled why Jong Hee still like  EJ so much.I mean she called for EJ knowing that's probably why he broke up with her. Then inviting her to share her ice cream with her.

Don't know what's going on. It's going forward but going forward in other directions I am not sure of for ep 14. We are 3 episodes from ending and we have all sorts of issues about the stalker not the romance for the OTP. Just going to concentrate on the MY and EJ scenes I think.

Aigoo.

Guest hitgirl

OMG who else is live streaming. I've been screaming with delight with MY already and then DA and Manager Kim made me spazz so much. How cute are they????? Gah.

Hahaha MY going after EJ... if he does this all night I will be laughing too much to bother about any confession. No kissy kissy but roughousing.

I am now. Manager Kim and Dong Ah is so cute that I find Go Jae Hyo really awkward LOL poor him

and MY was not even for a minute in denial, he just shows his feelings right away :wub: :wub: :wub:

JH's just gonna paint something nice, and Imma say goodbye to her already LOL

and yes luliqz1 she miscarried

why are there so many scenes of SY and DS in this eps? I don't understand what they're saying I just wanna see our main couple blush.gif

* Omg MY admitted his felling early in this episode, thanks god.

* MY is so in love with EJ HE CANT STOP TOCHING HER, a lot of

skin ship between

edit

* So Sweet of MY he doesnt want Ej to witness his date with JH, he is aware of how much this afecte

her, every thing is happenning so early they are in date thats show in the preview

*MY took the neckless with the ring ;)

* i really dont get this sisters relationship, do they hate or love each other

* omg SY i think she lost the baby

Guest keysyoo0987

OMG! Daebak episode! Some cute scenes together!

Thank you MY! For being honest! Listen to your heart, you have to be honest with yourself! I hope JH won't make a big issue out of it!