[Drama 2012] Wild Romance 난폭한 로맨스

melkimx

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TQ @shelbyrafitri and @keysyoo0987 for the preview. WTH is that ahjumma talking to MY about? Is it not something about love? My is having a weird expression on his face when she is talking to him. I have a hunch that the ahjumma and the bar boy are upto no good.

Guest keysyoo0987

TQ @shelbyrafitri and @keysyoo0987 for the preview.  WTH is that ahjumma talking to MY about?  Is it not something about love?  My is having a weird expression on his face when she is talking to him.  I have a hunch that the ahjumma and the bar boy are upto no good.

i think she is advising him about love or something like that. we have to wait for somebody to translate the preview.... i've been waiting for that also.

WR fighting!

Guest mumudav

Ahahah looool preview ROCKS :-D

Dong Soo: Do you like Eun Jae?

Moo Yul: How did you know? o_O

Dong Soo: Since when do you like her? o_O

ahahaha :-D

About ajumma, her speach is something like: if the people you love are hurt (wounded)... you will know how much I love you

but can it possibly be that she is threatening him? O_O

Guest keysyoo0987

it seems like EJ is now unaware of MY's feelings about her based on the preview. :rolleyes: he's now being caring and protective. ;) it's about time!!!! :sweatingbullets: still waiting for the preview translation.:unsure: 

So excited for tomorrow's episode!!! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Our OTP fighting!!!:wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest PBaddict

First off, THANK YOU for the preview!!! :)

Oh my... Did the stalker Imo hear DS and MY talking about MY liking EJ...? Now I'm worried for my dear bodyguard...  And yes, it looks like now EJ is the one who doesn't notice MY's feelings (maybe since her father and mother date again, she thinks that first love has too much power and almost has given up at this point)... hope she'll open her eyes and heart soon, though. Also I hope that at the end that is a break-up dinner.  Someone please give us a translation, my dears... plsplspls! :)^_^:):rolleyes:

yehey~!!!!! thanks for the preview! its about damn time that MY and EJ will start as a couple. After all they have gone through, they deserve to be happy:rolleyes: but what's with Ajumma? She can't take EJ, because EJ is a strong girl.....unless she will do something tricky...like poisoning her food:blink: NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

bTW I love the LSY to death! awww I will miss WR as well, I know how she felt about this show because it feels like she gave her 101% best being EJ and I can feel that natural chemistry with her and her the people she worked with. Like everyone said, LDW and LSY needs to have another project together, like a movie or cf or MV....please:tears:

anyway so excited for tomorrows episodes!:w00t:

Annyeong WR chingus :)

Yeah this drama makes me liking Lee Si Young. Shes now officially one of my fave K actress. Will look out for her drama as long shes in it in the future :)

Looking forward to Wednesday for the new episode. Can't wait to see MY's reaction towards EJ now that he realises his feelings.

Guest unnichan

Thanks for the previews! Already watched it too many times. This show truly has become my nemesis!

And of course it's inevitable that EJ would be oblivious and Imo would try to hurt EJ next... it was all a matter of time. So sad things are wrapping up. I am truly going to miss this drama.

Guest keysyoo0987

ok! some parts translated from the preview

got this from happy22qt ....

"Dong Soo ask him if he like Eun Jae and he said "How did you know?" So he didn't deny his feelings for Eun Jae. As for the last scene, MY told Jong Hee that it's not working for them meaning he didn't want to start all over again with her".

thanks happy22qt!!!

That preview put me in a good mood! biggrin.gif Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!

I really like LSY too now because of this show and her great personality.  Still can't believe she is the same actress that was in BOF and PK.

hello frnds...m here after so long so damn busy with office work but felt so good after watching the preview and readng abt it.

thanx everyone for the preview and as translated above m happy that MY by himself realized that something is missing in his relationship with JH. Its not JH who made him think so.

Abt DS observing him and EJ together.....there is no one else other than DS better person to do so. And MY dint deny the fact but just replied "How do u know" so m sure MY will admit his feelings soon.

Ahahah looool preview ROCKS :-D

Dong Soo: Do you like Eun Jae?

Moo Yul: How did you know? o_O

Dong Soo: Since when do you like her? o_O

ahahaha :-D

About ajumma, her speach is something like: if the people you love are hurt (wounded)... you will know how much I love you

but can it possibly be that she is threatening him? O_O

Thanks to all who uploaded the epi 13 preview for us and for the translations that are coming through.  I actually understood that dialogue between DS and MY about MY's liking EJ (I was so happy to understand that little bit).  Hmmm, and I would give the ajumma a weird look, too, if she said that to me.  Eek.  He'd better share that with Director Kim.

hello frnds...m here after so long so damn busy with office work but felt so good after watching the preview and readng abt it.

thanx everyone for the preview and as translated above m happy that MY by himself realized that something is missing in his relationship with JH. Its not JH who made him think so.

Abt DS observing him and EJ together.....there is no one else other than DS better person to do so. And MY dint deny the fact but just replied "How do u know" so m sure MY will admit his feelings soon.

Hey sadhli, welcome back!  We missed ya...

Yes, MY doesn't deny it because DS is his "bestest" hyung and because, as DS once said, MY doesn't lie.  I think that's one of the reasons he and EJ fit each other so well...they are pretty much transparent.  A bit oblivious, but basically, what you see is what you get.

Another thing hit me in thinking back on that fight in Japan that I had issues with and couldn't see the need for.  Remember how we learned that DS and MY had it out when MY wasn't getting along with his teammates, so bad that MY ended up in the hospital?  After that they were friends for life.  Maybe that's why we had to see the EJ-MY fight in Japan.  The circumstances were different, of course, but EJ assumed something that went against MY's principles, struck a bad chord, and MY exploded.  I still think it uncool for a guy to fight a girl, no matter how tough she is, if he's not trying to defend himself physically.  For him, I guess that kind of emotional attack was reason enough.  Once that misunderstanding was cleared up, they got closer.

seriously, ajumma?! thinking he has the hots for MY and doing this makes me @#$%!&

Thanks for sharing the preview guys... i am so excited already to see MY and EJ with their moments. :)

Thanks for the preview! Oooh finally some movement on the EJ/MY front. As for the ahjumma, I know!!! That totally sounded weird the way she said it. I guess I could be misinterpreting her from the short clip but... I guess you can't reason with a crazy person.