[Drama 2012] Wild Romance 난폭한 로맨스

melkimx

Hi everyone!

I'm back, hehehe, I have missed in forum because of work. I wanted to post my comments since last night but I have to meet some dead line, but I still keeping update here, and thanks to all who input live recap! yehey~Finally MY bump his head and heart, and finally realize EJ presence! like what DS said what is MY going to do when EJ will leave him? well to answer that for sure he will feel that he lost a limb, not only that his heart as well.

I really feel bad for EJ  regarding her family issue, I know every children is happy if their parents got back together again after they separated, but if I'm in the situation of EJ will also feel the same as her. After all the pleading that they have done for their mother not to leave them still the mom heartlessly left them.

Well now I need to watch ep 11 and 12 without subs....

oh....before I forget! I posted before that it was the housekeeper who is the stalker! hahahaha! I know it before the start that there is something weird about her, especially when she was over concern with MY when he was missing, and the way she kneel down and pray is wayyyyy to creepy for me! LOL! and one more thing, I have an imaginary scene with MY carrying EJ in front to JH like what I also posted before, I think its 100x more better than I imagine! but still at that moment I want to kick MY all the to planet pluto!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest keysyoo0987

i just noticed i think MY planned the shopping because he knows that there is an autograph signing event from the seagulls and EJ would be happy.so sweet!

Now that the stalker has been revealed, some questions in my mind:

• It's either she sees MY as a lover or she's his biological mom or something. If it's the former, it would not make much sense.
  • If it's the latter, and she's obsessed with or extremely possessive of MY, then why is she sending all these photos of him with his eyes gouged out and with cryptic notes to random people? if she really loves him, why would she want him to get hurt? perhaps she wants him to quit baseball so he can devote his life to her?
  • Why the obsession with his eyes? Does she want him to go blind? But why?

aw, that's what I though too, I think that Ahjumma likes MY! lolz.... u noticed that when MY went to drop her off to her apartment she wants to put lipstick? hahaha she's crazy ahjumma!

yey! finally EJ & MY moments has come! great to know that JH noticed bet EJ and MY!... and still curious why ahjumma need to be the stalker!

Guest shelbyrafitri

20120209232956881.jpg

while MY take shower, this SMOOTH CRIMINAL Ahjumma check his phone. She also know the password & know his schedule...

hi guyssss,,, just wondering. i just downloaded ep 12 from the torrent provided. but why the sound didnt come out when i played it in gom player. but when i played it using VLC the sounds comes out funny ? anyone have any idea ?

thanks

Guest hitgirl

hi guyssss,,, just wondering. i just downloaded ep 12 from the torrent provided. but why the sound didnt come out when i played it in gom player. but when i played it using VLC the sounds comes out funny ? anyone have any idea ?

thanks

You talking about OMG file right? Looks like we have the same problem. I always have to wait a bit longer for other file to download. Just can't help but watch the raw version especially when everybody is loving it so much!

You talking about OMG file right? Looks like we have the same problem. I always have to wait a bit longer for other file to download. Just can't help but watch the raw version especially when everybody is loving it so much!

yes i downloaded tht file. well .. hahha just need to watch it without sound. i guess i need to wait till another version come out

Guest keysyoo0987

thanks

try to restart your pc... sometimes it works. goodluck!

Guest noopie_1

Thank you everyone for the spoiler! Seems like ep 12 is getting more and more interesting!

I can't believe that ajumma is the stalker, it's just too scary to imagine that your own housekeeper is obsessed with you.

But I think she won't hurt mooyeul. She does all that crappy thing, i think to keep mooyeul by her side. So that everyone hates mooyeul. N nobody loves him, and only her, can take care him. Sigh. N the other thing, to keep him at home, maybe. Because lots of reporter will chase and ask him whenever the stalker sent out the crappy photos.

On the bright side, I'm HAPPY that mooyeul and Eunjae have progress! I'm happy to see them joking at each other again :)

man, ep 12 must be my fav ep along with first two eps XD Finally we get there, I say better late than never (or last ep) I like how EJ is still the same and she doesn't seem to notice about MY's changing towards her. MY thinks of EJ alot more now, love every little detail. Like how he showed to JH how well he knows EJ at the hospital, how he planned the date so she could see her fave pitcher, the whole scene was hilarious, funny when EJ talked to the pitcher, MY intervened with his thoughts lol their roles were like reversed to when EJ was still MY's bodyguard. He was so annoyed, it's cutee <3 And they're always standing, siting next to each other, even when they go shopping with JH. Gotta love EJ wanting to show her force trying to open that bottle, MY kept looking at her, like his eyes just follow her unconsciously.. like when they were in the car he was observing her the entire time. I bursted out laughing when EJ asked MY help to wash the dishes lol For some reason, I think JH won't become the usual evil third wheel, since she kind of smiled at EJ/MY interaction during that scene. I think/hope that she asked to get back with MY in order to push the latter to realize his feeling. How MY looked at EJ after that sealed the deal to me, you like this girl MY. EJ must have thought that MY would answer yes right away, at that moment she wouldn't expect otherwise.. even when asked, her wish was still for him to like her, only we know her feeling is getting reciprocated.. MY might realize he feels sthing for EJ but not sure what kind at this point. it'll be interesting when he does. lol Btw, the boxing scene was daebak lol that's how our otp should be xD and did we get a new song? when MY was knocked out and during the flashback?

On other hand, now the stalker moves to YS? omg, what she's gonna do to JH I wonder..

jonghee draws eyes...hmm something suspicious here..

cos all threaten pics of MY were poked in the eyes and in the earlier episodes, dong ah also said that the stalker use a lot of eyes word in her letter..

Well I think one of the reason she draws her cats eyes is that when they found the dead cat in the box, someone said that the eyes were gouged out. That's probably the first thing JH saw when she opened the box. :(

ADDIT: oops I didn't see the previous answer...sorry for the redundant answer!

Well I think one of the reason she draws her cats eyes is that when they found the dead cat in the box, someone said that the eyes were gouged out. That's probably the first thing JH saw when she opened the box. :(

ADDIT: oops I didn't see the previous answer...sorry for the redundant answer!

hmm..but still..she kept drawing it and the camera focus on the painting...

i don't know, it just that i have a feeling that it must be something that related to it..

Thank you everyone for the spoiler! Seems like ep 12 is getting more and more interesting!

I can't believe that ajumma is the stalker, it's just too scary to imagine that your own housekeeper is obsessed with you.

But I think she won't hurt mooyeul. She does all that crappy thing, i think to keep mooyeul by her side. So that everyone hates mooyeul. N nobody loves him, and only her, can take care him. Sigh. N the other thing, to keep him at home, maybe. Because lots of reporter will chase and ask him whenever the stalker sent out the crappy photos.

On the bright side, I'm HAPPY that mooyeul and Eunjae have progress! I'm happy to see them joking at each other again :)

I think so too! She's been creepy from the start. She was all butt hurt when MY threw her picture on the couch. I mean…c’mon lady, you are twice his age. I think when she gets angry, she pokes the pictures in the eyes because she gets so little attention from MY.  He never really looks at her.