[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

Guest flowerboyramyunshop_FB

Il Woo in a fighting scene! *quoted image**quoted image* Poor prince Myung... he got hit in the head... while Wol is taken back to the palace... Ga In bathing scene! This time without those undergarment clothes.

EDIT:

Woon with his long hair looks seriously smexy!

EDIT2:

Such a beautiful scene between Hwon, Wol and Woon. She looks at Hwon while Woon looks at her with his own longing.

Hwon gets better next day. 

can i just say one word with this photo .....  해를 품은 달 :wub:

166971_175918199180919_152170751555664_238316_1955452192_n.jpg

Guest jebabe19

The ending is... askd;fja;skdfja;skdfja;sdfja;sdkfjas;dfjas;dkfjasd....

How can I wait for another week to know what will happen! :(

Yeah, Jung Il Woo's better this episode but yeah.. I feel bad for the character... why does the 3rd party always have to be a hot guy too?

and KSH's portrayal as a king. PERFECT.

Guest shinhaku

I'll admit I didnt see the last scene coming. This is the best thing they alter from the book aside from the bath scene XD. My only question is, isnt Woon supposed to be there at that time as well?? XD

Guest flaire_seme

the ending sucked the air out of me!!! BRRRRR!!!! 

let's prepare ourselves, 

It sure is going to be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNGGG WEEK!!!

* back to lurk mode* ^^ teehee. ^^;

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

Someone kill me now, tell me wednesday is only 6 days away, cause it feels like 6 years to me already.

The way he pushed her down, as if he knew she was the one that has been touching his forehead everyday, those eyes that speaks a thousand words.

And the way Wol looks at him everyday OMFG. Why does next wed, seem so far away again!?

I LOVE, THE PACE OF THE DRAMA. Yes it might be a bit fast but omfg, it keeps my heart fluttering.

But gosh, they squeezed a few chaps i read all in one ep, LOL

And, gosh why only 2 eps a week, and they had to stop it exactly at the part where we are all going OMG.

So, is the passionate kiss they mentioned, coming soon? (Sure its gonna be next week) "Do my lips have to wait on you?"

I loved todays episode. I read the next part of the novel(after this scene), and honestly, I cannot wait to see it acted out by KSH and HGI.

The yearn in Hwon's eyes, how much he just wants to embrace her, asking her who she is, wanting to know why his attracted to her.

Anyway, anyone squealing over the cute little interactions today?

Like Minhwa and Yeom were so damn cute together..

The little hugged they had, the way Yeom pacified her.

Cute! Poor seol though, seems like she still comes to see him often.

And, of course HS and Hwon. The way HS is always sincerely worried for Hwon, and Hwon knows it too. The way he got the palace maids out of the room, just so they can smile at each other(not an image of him that the palace maids should see).

Can't wait for Woon to show his yearn for Wol as well(Are they gonna touch this in the drama too?)

Gosh, i'm loving everything about this drama.

PS. I LOVE THIS KING SO MUCH. HE WASTES NO TIME. Maybe, his instincts is just making up for his long lost time with Yeonwoo.

I can't actually think straight now. The last scene of ep 8 killed my brain cells.

OMG, the ending!!! I know it's a fan service, but still... so hot! If it was be a guy who was sitting next to Hwon I guess Hwon wouldn't push him to the bed, LOL :D

I know it's all about Hwon & Wol, but I'm starting miss other characters too. Minhwa, Yeom, Woon, Seol, Janshil and even Myung don't have enough screen time for viewers to like them. I think child actors had more screen time than adults. And what about 

Bo Kyung? I think she has the least screen time! Her character is so one dimensional that it's hard to believe.. you know compare to Hwon. I'd like to see other side of Bo Kyung... otherwise it'd be such a waste of Kim Min Seo!

OMG this is driving me crazyyyyyyy HOLY !!!!! Why does KSH have to be over over over perfect as a king???? I'm so mesmerized by his acting and his looks XD.....But reallly he catches your breath away :OOOOOOO Today I felt as if he and his younger version were unseparated...They seemed to be 1... and so was HGI...

Is Woon supposed to love Wol too??? I couldnt find it in the relationcard but can someone please tell me???

I hope BK will not cause problems between Hwon and Wol...Seriously just divorce her and marry Wol instead XD...

And is it possible for the joseon king to divorce his wife??? Cuz how can he be with Wol in the end otherwise???

Cant wait for ep 9!!!!

Guest *lyrynne*

Let me dieeee!! OMG!! I read that whole chapter for 3 freakin' days and this drama gave me one good episode!! gahhhh!!!! Everythin is so fast! reading the book felt like forever but they squeezed the important parts in one whole hour! i sound redundant right now ahaha!

Guest shinhaku

I still can't get over the ending. How am I gonna sleep? I swear I will dream about the last scene tonight. Wanna rewatch it but I wonder if it's available for streaming yet. Next time I'll just film exciting scene with my iphone lol.

The best cliffhanger ending ever! Waaaaaaaaaaaah! now all my mind will be on this for the whole week thinking what will happen next. And no preview was released. MBC, you baddie. :)

Cute scene... HS and H, when Hwon was angry and HS just smile sheepishly at him... he prolly knew Hwon will just smile after all. :)

Touching scene and I cried on this part... First night at the palace of Wol, when she was sitting beside Hwon, it was just so touching and so sad.

Please let it be wednesday already!